PDA

View Full Version : East Stand Acoustics

E.T. is a Hibee
17-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Folk might find this a tad boring but I sit three rows from the front and I've notied that you can hear alot more on the pitch than when the old stand was there and I think the players can too, yesterday you could hear Nish and Riordan continually shouting for the ball to be played in certain areas, McBride talking to the midfield to remain focus and the best insight was Stevenson, who I felt worked hard, pushing up demanding the ball and basically hearing a determination from him to control the left wing.

The other side of us hearing them was the players hearing us cause Nish told a guy in front me to shut the f up , Stevenson said something similar even though he was reciving praise and the wee man that played up front for Kille, Forrester, said a few things cause he was getting it tight about his fake tan!

I am only use to only hearing my fellow supporters moaning and giving pelters now I can hear the players too!

Ritchie
17-10-2010, 08:03 AM
I love the new stand.

But I miss the terracing an everything that went with it.

Hopefully the atmosphere at the derby is a bit special and makes me forget all about the old stand.

bighairyfaeleith
17-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I wondered if it was because we were singing into the wind normally that we might not be heard around the rest of the stadium. Not sure if this has any factual truth in it, just a thought I had the last time I sat in the new east.

it sounds plenty loud where I sit, but thats up the back and you would expect it to be loud there.