PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona v. Valencia (Merged)

hibsboy90
16-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Cracking match on Sky Sports 4 (ch 404) or in HD on 454. 10m left and really quality football on show. Valencia top of the league going into the game. Were 1 up but now 2-1 down.

Real Madrid on next....

What X Factor????:wink:

renato
16-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Anyone else watching this game?

One of the most compelling and brilliant games of football I've seen for a very long time. Valencia brilliant in the 1st half, Barca 2nd half playing some of the most incredible football I've seen in years.

It's easy to get disallusioned with football watching the guff we see in the SPL but this has restored some faith in the game for me :greengrin

PS last 10 mins, SS4 :thumbsup:

hibsboy90
16-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Anyone else watching this game?

One of the most compelling and brilliant games of football I've seen for a very long time. Valencia brilliant in the 1st half, Barca 2nd half playing some of the most incredible football I've seen in years.

It's easy to get disallusioned with football watching the guff we see in the SPL but this has restored some faith in the game for me :greengrin

PS last 10 mins, SS4 :thumbsup:
Yes :wink: see other thread (only started a minute before this)

renato
16-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Ya bugger, beat me to it by 1 minute :greengrin

Hibby Bairn
16-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Iniesta must be world player of the year. Incredible player...and everything so simple. Amazing level of fitness which underpins his performance week in week out.

Haymaker
17-10-2010, 02:56 AM
Iniesta must be world player of the year. Incredible player...and everything so simple. Amazing level of fitness which underpins his performance week in week out.

He is something else... he and Xavi control everything and are complete players, both can defend, attack, control, contain, counter... They are the heartbeat of Barca, Messi is amazing (dont get me wrong) but without Iniesta and Xavi they wouldnt be the amazing side they are. Just top notch.

suavegav
17-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Cracking match on Sky Sports 4 (ch 404) or in HD on 454. 10m left and really quality football on show. Valencia top of the league going into the game. Were 1 up but now 2-1 down.

Real Madrid on next....

What X Factor????:wink:

I think the game was the best ive seen this year, sheer quality. Im a Valencia fan, so im gutted they lost, but i think barca desreved it in the end. We will take them at the Mestalla hopefully. LOS CHE

hibs4eve
17-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Real madrid for the league

SidBurns
18-10-2010, 06:56 AM
La Liga IMO is far superior to the Premiership. Technically the players are more 'gifted', I mean a full back at Hercules for instance is technically better than a Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher or Wayne Bridge for me! :agree: