Subs
Harte 6 did well
Galbraith 3 barely touched it
De Graafe 1 last minute sub

Management team 5 unusual team selection but we won

Fans 6 good atmosphere today

_hucks_
16-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Why a 5 for deeks and a 3 for Nish? They both did bugger all today!

lucky
16-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Simples Deeks is a threat whilst Nish was constantly on his arse or offside.

hibee92
16-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Brown 6 quiet game for him, good save from the free kick late on :agree:

Hogg 8 shaky at times, but 2 quality headers and won us the game, also the wee cheeky stepover was brilliant! :greengrin
Bamba 7 Solid as usual :agree:
Hanlon 8 Very impressed. good passing, most composed player on the park imo :agree:
Stevenson 6 Good game

McBride 5 quiet.
Miller 7 covered every balde of grass
Rankin 5 worked his erse off but ineffective
Wotherspoon 6 always poses a threat

Deeks 5 didn't seem interested
Nish 5 few good knock downs and flick ons, otherwise disappointing

Subs
Hart 5 couple silly fouls but got forward well
Galbraith 0 not enough time
De Graaf 0 not enough time

Bishop Hibee
16-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Brown--7--Competent. Little to do.

Hogg--7 -Played well and pushed forward for the 2 goals but not a full back
Bamba--8 Hibs best player. Untroubled after their goal.
Hanlon 6 --Still not convinced. Was pulled over and didn't block the cross for their goal
Stevenson 5-- Looked short of match fitness and was the start of a catalogue of errors for the Killie goal.

McBride--6-- Dug in well and gave 100%
Miller--6--came on to a game after we equalised.
Rankin--5-- worked hard but not a left sided midfielder. Gave his all though.
Spoony--6--Decent performance and shows what he can do when played in his proper position

Deeks--4 --ran about but a poor game today. Even his control was off.
Nish--7--Good performance especially in the first half. Won everything in the air.

Subs
Hart--5--dodgy start but caught up to the pace of the game
Galbraith--4--good run relieved the pressure.
De Graaf--0--actually ducked when he went for a header. Makes Jarko Wiss look like Pele.

Hiber-nation
16-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Brown--7--Competent. Little to do.

Hogg--7 -Played well and pushed forward for the 2 goals but not a full back
Bamba--8 Hibs best player. Untroubled after their goal.
Hanlon 6 --Still not convinced. Was pulled over and didn't block the cross for their goal
Stevenson 5-- Looked short of match fitness and was the start of a catalogue of errors for the Killie goal.

McBride--6-- Dug in well and gave 100%
Miller--6--came on to a game after we equalised.
Rankin--5-- worked hard but not a left sided midfielder. Gave his all though.
Spoony--6--Decent performance and shows what he can do when played in his proper position

Deeks--4 --ran about but a poor game today. Even his control was off.
Nish--7--Good performance especially in the first half. Won everything in the air.

Subs
Hart--5--dodgy start but caught up to the pace of the game
Galbraith--4--good run relieved the pressure.
De Graaf--0--actually ducked when he went for a header. Makes Jarko Wiss look like Pele.

Nope, sorry have to completely disagree Nish was absolute murder polis today. Never won a thing and was constantly caught offside. 4 out of 10 at best.

Thought Stevenson had a very good 2nd half.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
16-10-2010, 06:26 PM
And an 8 for the young lad in the yellow Scotland away strip plating in the small-sided game at half time in front of the East Stand. Scored four goals in five minutes using both feet. We should have had him on in the second half instead of Nish-Offside (who, by the way, might be the first double-barrel name to play for Hibs) !

alex74
16-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Nope, sorry have to completely disagree Nish was absolute murder polis today. Never won a thing and was constantly caught offside. 4 out of 10 at best.

Thought Stevenson had a very good 2nd half.Agree with that We are to lightweight in the middle of the park got to get bamba in there asap

hibee92
16-10-2010, 06:28 PM
And an 8 for the young lad in the yellow Scotland away strip plating in the small-sided game at half time in front of the East Stand. Scored four goals in five minutes using both feet. We should have had him on in the second half instead of Nish-Offside (who, by the way, might be the first double-barrel name to play for Hibs) !

you're forgetting ******-malkowski :agree: at least i think thats what his name was, thats how everyone else said it :greengrin

Bishop Hibee
16-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Nish was caught offside fair enough but so was Riordan. Pluses for Nish were his passing, tackling, winning the ball in the air and workrate but lets ignore them, slag his weak point and ignore Riordan's off-day today :rolleyes:

Remove the blinkers and give credit where it is due please.

Dirkster23
16-10-2010, 06:36 PM

Thought Stevenson had a very good 2nd half.

You couldn't have been at the game today then, because Nish won more headers than he lost today :agree: He didn't have a great game but lets not start making things up that just aren't true.

Broken Gnome
16-10-2010, 06:41 PM
7+ for Brown, Hogg, Hanlon, Wotherspoon, Bamba and Miller. Not to be overly harsh after a win, but any new manager watching that would not half to look far to see the guys that just wouldn't feature. Today just exemplified what wasn't exactly a secret before - we are the slowest side in the division by an utter mile. Because of that, the likes of Rankin and Stevenson will always be conservative in their play because they don't have the speed of thought or body to make a difference. They're not helped by the front two - Nish lacks even one braincell in his movement and for all Riordan's benefits, he's hardly the most selfless of runners. In fact, I thought he was awful today, his body language was a disgrace and a wee heads-up for anyone that thinks he could be a captain.

Great win, especially after a terrible stuff. Some good stuff shone through, but I don't think we can expect miracles from a new manager due to a chronic lack of pace within the team.

_hucks_
16-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Nish was caught offside fair enough but so was Riordan. Pluses for Nish were his passing, tackling, winning the ball in the air and workrate but lets ignore them, slag his weak point and ignore Riordan's off-day today :rolleyes:

Actually I do have to conceed that Nish did win his fair share of flick ons - would rate him higher than Deeks today.

woody47
16-10-2010, 06:52 PM

Same back - Nish is garbage - end off!:grr:

alex74
16-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Same back - Nish is garbage - end off!:grr:He isnt that good

Jim Herriot
16-10-2010, 07:00 PM

As far as I can tell, that particular honour fell to Hakim Sar-Temsoury, followed by Mickael Antoine-Curier and Yves Makabu-Makalambay.

(Wasn't at the game so can't add any more on-topic comments, but very pleased to see a win.)

jonny
16-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Brown--6--had nothing to do, 1 decent save

Hogg--6 -Never a right back was at fault for there goal but two good headers
Bamba--7 Hibs best player
Hanlon 6 --decent game
Stevenson 5-- Skinned a few times but got better as the game went on

McBride--5-- Worked hard but needs to get forward more
Miller 6 rubbish first half good second half
Rankin 4 works hard but just not good enough
Spoony 6 did ok for most of the game. Confidence returning

Deeks 5 worked hard but not his day
Nish 3 usual performance, he needs to understand what offside is

Subs
Harte 6 did well

Very harsh ratings Id say. I actually thought we played some decent stuff at times.

Brown 7 relatively quiet game, did everything he had to well and made 1 excellent save. Defo the best goalie we have IMO.
Hogg 8 won the game for us with his 2 quality headers. nuff said.
Bamba 8 once more a rock at the back, timing of tackles was very good, doesnt seem to ever panic these days
Hanlon 7 played quite well. one of his better performances. his work at the gym is paying off
Stevenson 6 glad to see him given a chance as we are murder at left back. is a wee bit short of sharpness but generally did OK
Spoony 6 never shyed away from the game but so much didnt go for him today. worked hard without making much impact
Miller 5 gave away possession too much and didnt stamp his authority on the midfield
McBride 7 worked hard, put in a few good challenges and was our best midfielder today
Rankin 6 the guy tries so hard and never stops chasing the whole game, messed up a few half chances with poor delivery.shooting
Riordan 5 a huffy performance, did a fair bit of running but wasnt on his game. missed an absolute sitter at the end after Rankin played him in
Nish 7 got in their faces, won a lot in the air and made a menace of himself. caught offside too much again

Hart 8 rating is as per the time he was on the field. got stuck in and nullified the threat of their number 14 (he gave Hogg a bit of a torrid time). made a brilliant run that shouldve ended up in a goal. one of my favourite players at the moment - was surprised he didnt start
Galbraith 6 didnt get very long but is always a threat. i still think he's better coming off the bench as an impact player. many would disagree but i find he goes missing when he plays longer than about 30mins.
De Graaf N/A only got a few minutes and was busy. not enough to praise or criticise.

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 07:05 PM

Hanlon 6 --decent game

Subs
Harte 6 did well

Agree he's never a full back but I don't blame him for their goal. We lost the ball on our wide left and just inside their half. Lewis was caught on the wrong side of the ball so when they broke down our right Hanlon had to come across to cover. In that situation, when a central defender is pulled out of position the opposite full back has to tuck in to cover the middle and that's what Hogg did.

I've been a critic of Hogg for a while now and whilst I don't think he defended particularly well as right back it would be churlish of me to focus on that instead of his play going forward, his willingness to get in their box and of course his two goals. Well played Hoggy - more of the same please :agree:

talking_wiss
16-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Actually I do have to conceed that Nish did win his fair share of flick ons - would rate him higher than Deeks today.

Agree, I thought Nish had one of his better games of the season today, I would give him 4 out of 10.

Judas Iscariot
16-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Brown - 7

Hogg - 6, only for the goals, 4 for defensive duties
Bamba - 6
Hanlon - 7
Stevenson - 5

Wotherspoon - 6
Miller - 5
McBride - 5
Rankin - 1, worst player I've seen in a Hibs shirt

Nish - 6, big improvement, great defensively, won a lot in the air
Riordan - 5, very quiet, worked hard at closing down

Hamish
16-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Brown - 7

Hogg - 6, only for the goals, 4 for defensive duties
Bamba - 6
Hanlon - 7
Stevenson - 5

Wotherspoon - 6
Miller - 5
McBride - 5
Rankin - 1, worst player I've seen in a Hibs shirtNish - 6, big improvement, great defensively, won a lot in the air
Riordan - 5, very quiet, worked hard at closing down

All entitled to our opinion, but in my opinion that is nonsense

jdships
16-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Some interesting "takes " on to-days game in these posts.
For me , I haven't been at ER for a good while by the way , the glaring problem today was a lack of pace all over the park.
Wether this was due to the formation we were playing or what I know not :confused:

Shrekko
16-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Some interesting "takes " on to-days game in these posts.
For me , I haven't been at ER for a good while by the way , the glaring problem today was a lack of pace all over the park.
Wether this was due to the formation we were playing or what I know not :confused:

I dont think a new formation will make the players pacy all of a sudden :wink:

You are correct though- it's painful to watch. The slowest, immobile and predictable team I've seen for a while.

Good attitude from most of the players today but hard to give many pass marks.

Diclonius
16-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Brown - 7 - Did what he needed to do.

Hogg - 6 - At fault for the goal but made up for it with two great headers. After that he was fine.
Bamba - 7 - Solid as per usual.
Hanlon - 7 - Again solid, kept us in it with some excellent tackles. MOM
Stevenson - 6 - Decent game, would like to see him given a run at left back.

Spoony - 6 - Got down the right flank well enough, but the guy seems to have no confidence at all. Needs a rest.
McBride - 7 - Did what he had to do well.
Miller - 6 - Very poor in the first half but drove the team forward in the second.
Rankin - 5 - Our hardest worker but I'm sorry to say his technical ability just isn't good enough for this level.

Deeks - 5 - Poor, should have scored in the last minute.
Nish - 5 - Won a few headers and tracked back well but FFS Nish, stay onside!

Subs:

Hart - 6 - A lot more solid than Hogg, and a great run down the pitch in the second half.
Galbraith - 1 - Hardly on the pitch long.
De Graaf - 0 - Not enough time.

Skanko79
16-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Going by most of your ratings id say you all listened to the game on the radio today.

Josh 01
16-10-2010, 08:12 PM
All entitled to our opinion, but in my opinion that is nonsense

I thought he was very very poor

jdships
16-10-2010, 08:14 PM
I dont think a new formation will make the players pacy all of a sudden :wink:

You are correct though- it's painful to watch. The slowest, immobile and predictable team I've seen for a while.

Good attitude from most of the players today but hard to give many pass marks.

Good post and the highlightened/underlined sums it up perfectly for me .

:thumbsup:

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:16 PM

just beack and you are a complete numpty if you think nish is a football player

He is removed and thats it politely

Hiber-nation
16-10-2010, 08:17 PM
You couldn't have been at the game today then, because Nish won more headers than he lost today :agree: He didn't have a great game but lets not start making things up that just aren't true.

Yep I was indeed, he was up against a very iffy centre half and ok, managed to win a few headers without jumping but overall, never ever good enough. Nothing against the guy but I saw a half decent centre forward in his first few months here, don't know what's happened since though.

Barney McGrew
16-10-2010, 08:18 PM
I think there's a lot of people giving Riordan a score because he's Riordan rather than what he did on the pitch today. The front two's lack of movement was unbelievable, but Deek still managed to make Nish look like Usain Bolt.

For me, that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen him put in for us.

Dirkster23
16-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Yep I was indeed, he was up against a very iffy centre half and ok, managed to win a few headers without jumping but overall, never ever good enough. Nothing against the guy but I saw a half decent centre forward in his first few months here, don't know what's happened since though.

Got it now, he only won a few headers because he was up against a dodgy CH:bitchy: He won quite a lot of headers today (up front and back in defence), but not once did Riordan or one of the midfielders take the gamble and get beyond him to pick the flick on up.

I agree he's a player that needs to be replaced if we're to improve, but at least give the guy credit when he does things right.

Hiber-nation
16-10-2010, 08:24 PM
I think there's a lot of people giving Riordan a score because he's Riordan rather than what he did on the pitch today. The front two's lack of movement was unbelievable, but Deek still managed to make Nish look like Usain Bolt.

For me, that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen him put in for us.

Yep, considering the performance the front 2 put in today the rest of the lads did brilliantly to get that much needed win. Deeks was poor, as he was at McDiarmid.

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Miller and Nish were both passengers today and have been for months. Nish is the worst player i have ever seen in a Hibs jersey. Cant jump, tackle, pass or stay onside. He was absolute garbage today, abd not for the first time. He missed a complete sitter today.

Cropley10
16-10-2010, 08:26 PM
7+ for Brown, Hogg, Hanlon, Wotherspoon, Bamba and Miller. Not to be overly harsh after a win, but any new manager watching that would not half to look far to see the guys that just wouldn't feature. Today just exemplified what wasn't exactly a secret before - we are the slowest side in the division by an utter mile. Because of that, the likes of Rankin and Stevenson will always be conservative in their play because they don't have the speed of thought or body to make a difference. They're not helped by the front two - Nish lacks even one braincell in his movement and for all Riordan's benefits, he's hardly the most selfless of runners. In fact, I thought he was awful today, his body language was a disgrace and a wee heads-up for anyone that thinks he could be a captain.

Great win, especially after a terrible stuff. Some good stuff shone through, but I don't think we can expect miracles from a new manager due to a chronic lack of pace within the team.

Completely agree! :applause:

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Got it now, he only won a few headers because he was up against a dodgy CH:bitchy: He won quite a lot of headers today (up front and back in defence), but not once did Riordan or one of the midfielders take the gamble and get beyond him to pick the flick on up.

I agree he's a player that needs to be replaced if we're to improve, but at least give the guy credit when he does things right.

Will do when he does something rite. I would applaude him when he turns around and admits he is lazy and Pish

Hiber-nation
16-10-2010, 08:28 PM

He's 6 foot whatever - that's his job. The amount of times he was caught offside needlessly was ridiculous. Sorry we'll agree to disagree.

Barney McGrew
16-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Nish is the worst player i have ever seen in a Hibs jersey

You can't have seen many games then. There's been a lot that are far worse than him.

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:29 PM
You can't have seen many games then. There's been a lot that are far worse than him.

Name them

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:30 PM
i am 51 now and i bet you i would beat Nish over 50 yards

Barney McGrew
16-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Name them

Jamie McQuilken
Eduardo Hurtado
Brian Kerr

To name a few off the top of my head

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Jamie McQuilken
Eduardo Hurtado
Brian Kerr

To name a few off the top of my head

None of them are worse than Nish

Barney McGrew
16-10-2010, 08:33 PM
None of them are worse than Nish

Ok

Hiber-nation
16-10-2010, 08:35 PM

How much?

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:35 PM
How much?

as much as you like

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Ok

OK

Judas Iscariot
16-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Name them

Rankin
Konte
Tosh
Hurtardo
Keenan
Kerr
O'brien
Sowumni
Chisolm
Zibi

Just quickly from the top of my head..

Broken Gnome
16-10-2010, 08:40 PM

:agree:

My gripe with Nish doesn't tend to be based on his ability, limited as it is, it's more the complete lack of intelligence he puts into anything he does. He did a half decent job of leading a line today, which I'd hope would be the norm from him, so fair play. Riordan on the other hand for one reason or another behaved and played appalling today, and didn't deserve to see the game out.

alex74
16-10-2010, 08:43 PM
You can't have seen many games then. There's been a lot that are far worse than him.Names please

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Rankin
Konte
Tosh
Hurtardo
Keenan
Kerr
O'brien
Sowumni
Chisolm
Zibi

Just quickly from the top of my head..

Everyone of them are better than Nish

Without a doubt

matty_f
16-10-2010, 08:44 PM

:agree: Riordan and Nish were both chronic today. Nish was as bad as I can ever remember seeing him, and Riordan would have been as well staying in today.

Barney McGrew
16-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Names please

See post 40. #10 has added a few horrors to the list above too.

Everyone of them are better than Nish

Without a doubt

For someone who rates Nade, there's no point in discussing footballers with you. You're clearly barking.

Dirkster23
16-10-2010, 08:47 PM
He's 6 foot whatever - that's his job. The amount of times he was caught offside needlessly was ridiculous. Sorry we'll agree to disagree.

Your initial post i replied to stated he won nothing in the air today. My point was that was rubbish and he actually won quite a lot of headers.

The CH was over 6 foot too, what does that mean?

Not got a problem with people having a go at the players on here but at least aknowledge the things they did get right.

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:48 PM

For someone who rates Nade, there's no point in discussing footballers with you. You're clearly barking.

Nade is more of a footballer than Nish FACT

alex74
16-10-2010, 08:49 PM

For someone who rates Nade, there's no point in discussing footballers with you. You're clearly barking.A would rather have zibby up front

Barney McGrew
16-10-2010, 08:50 PM
You're clearly barking.

The prosecution rests it's case M'lud

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:51 PM
A would rather have zibby up front

Zibby would be a better striker than nish

By miles

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:52 PM
The prosecution rests it's case M'lud

Shows you know nothing

Skanko79
16-10-2010, 08:52 PM
While Nish wears the green and white why dont we try getting behind him for a change. As long as he wears the green i'll be supporting the laddie. I suggest we all do the same.

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:54 PM
While Nish wears the green and white why dont we try getting behind him for a change. As long as he wears the green i'll be supporting the laddie. I suggest we all do the same.

you can suggest all you like

He shouldnt be on the park

If you are one of the people that think he wears green lets support him, then you are also one of the paople that have no vision and are happy with trash that we call football players.

Do you not have any ambition for Hibs

Prob not............

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 08:55 PM

By miles

Gonna take a wild guess here in saying that you don't like Nish :wink:

fife hfc
16-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Brown - very little to do but good save from free kick 7

Hogg - is not a right back but stuck to the task and battled against a tricky winger. two great goals. 7

Stevenson slow start but never gave up and got better as game went on. Not afraid to push forward and provide width 6

Bamba - excellent again and took command at back and tried to drive us forward 8

Hanlon - looked so comfortable as game went on and as confidence grew. Him and bamba provided a solid platform as game went on. 8

Mcbride - works hard for the team but lies far too deep and this hinders our attempts to launch attacks 6

miller - like Mcbride worked hard for the team but like Mcbride lies far too deep that allows opposition too much possession without pressure. 6

Rankin - worked very hard defensively but, to me, he gave no angles for out balls and generally hid or chose the wrong options when we tried to attack.4

Wotherspoon - I felt he had a good game today and provided an option time and again for others and looked like his old self 7

Nish - always frustrates but he worked hard defensively and did win a few headers. his lack of effort can't be questioned but his abiltiy can. Today we needed fight and desire over quality so nish gave us what was required. 6

Riordan - has the quality but today not the effort and felt he was a big let down. Today we needed everybody to fight for the cause and riordan failed to do this. 4

Skanko79
16-10-2010, 08:58 PM
you can suggest all you like

He shouldnt be on the park

If you are one of the people that think he wears green lets support him, then you are also one of the paople that have no vision and are happy with trash that we call football players.

Do you not have any ambition for Hibs

Prob not............

Who the **** are you to go around telling folk they have no ambition or vision for the club. What a stupid thing to come out with, mind you, reading some of your previous posts id expect that from you cos you dont half spew out some drivel.

Whats your vision and ambition for us all then seeing as your mr high and mighty?

oconnors_strip
16-10-2010, 08:58 PM

By miles

from the players who were available today who would you play instead of nish then?

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 08:59 PM
from the players who were available today who would you play instead of nish then?

I'm guessing Graeme Smith :wink:

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Gonna take a wild guess here in saying that you don't like Nish :wink:

Why do you think that.

Thats whats wrong with people on here. they just have wild guesses.

I dont dislike the guy, he is prob a nice guy, i just know he is pish at football.

Anyone that defends Nish, knows he haw about football

oconnors_strip
16-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Why do you think that.

I dont dislike the guy, he is prob a nice guy, i just know he is pish at football.

good evening mr hughes:greengrin

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Why do you think that.

:tee hee::asshole:

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:01 PM

to be honest, i would prob rqther have played with ten men

Thats how good he is

But hey thats just my opinion

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 09:02 PM

Hanlon 6 --decent game

Subs
Harte 6 did well

Won at home for the first time in donkeys and not one player got an 8, geez were we that bad today or just scrapped a win without being very good? Guy scires 2 to win us the game and gets a 6 lol mental

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 09:03 PM

Thats how good he is

But hey thats just my opinion

Exactly. It's YOUR opinion and many of us disagree but you cannae handle that and have to insult anyone who has a contrary view

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Exactly. It's YOUR opinion and many of us disagree but you cannae handle that and have to insult anyone who has a contrary view

how many disagree with me then

Apart from u and one or two others that know he haw about the game

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 09:05 PM

Away and play on the M8 :brokenyam:

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 09:06 PM

If you really are that young and slavering pish like this I would diagnose Alzeheimers at best.
Hopefully someone has got you out of the street, where you really shouldn't be in in your jammies, and got you safely back in yer bed.

...WentToMowAnSPL
16-10-2010, 09:07 PM

I'll be your huckleberry :greengrin

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:09 PM
If you really are that young and slavering pish like this I would diagnose Alzeheimers at best.
Hopefully someone has got you out of the street, where you really shouldn't be in in your jammies, and got you safely back in yer bed.

Another one that has to resort to personal abuse as they have no decent arguement

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 09:09 PM
i take it you have no reasonable comeback then apart from the personal abuse

I thought that wasnt allowed on the forums

When someone is so biased against a player they don't listen to reasoned debate but I'll give it a go.

1. Nish was better than Deek today

2. He won loads of headers both in attack and defence

3. He showed nice touches to bring others into the game

Now that's reasoned debate but you can't respond because all you have to offer is your view that

1. He's pish

2. We'd be better with Zibi as a striker

3. Nade is a better player

Which of the above would you consider reasoned opinion?

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 09:11 PM
I wasnt at the game today but from what I read its same old same old from Nish, I dont think in all my years as a Hibs fan ive seen so many people at each others throat over any player, some say usless not good enough some say hes an assett etc, what I am yet to see is anyone collectivly say Nish was good/excellent today just never seen it.

Dont get me wrong im not a big fan at all and im in the not good enough camp, just funny how it seems the majority see him for being poor yet there are always pockets of people ready to defend him.

Opinions I guess, where would we be without them :greengrin

matty_f
16-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Try and keep it on topic please, folks...

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:18 PM
When someone is so biased against a player they don't listen to reasoned debate but I'll give it a go.

1. Nish was better than Deek today

2. He won loads of headers both in attack and defence

3. He showed nice touches to bring others into the game

Now that's reasoned debate but you can't respond because all you have to offer is your view that

1. He's pish

2. We'd be better with Zibi as a striker

3. Nade is a better player

Which of the above would you consider reasoned opinion?

1. Thats your opinion he was better than Riordan, but i will grant you that deeks was not at his best the day. He done more chasing that nish today, atleast he put in a hard shift.

2. Granted he did win a few headers today in attack and defence. He was also caught offside a fair few times today and also missed a complete sitter. Even De Graf would have been proud to miss that.

3. If nish showed touches to bring others into the game. then i missed these efforts.

Can you answer my wee list then

1. Why does he stray offside everytime.
2. Why cant he run
3. Why cant he tackle
4 Why cant he jump
5. Why cant he pass to a hibs player
6.Why does he miss sitters
7. Why does he stroll about like tomorrow will do

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Another one that has to resort to personal abuse as they have no decent arguement

My argument:

you are 51
+
a fud

= Nish beats you roond the block

:bye:

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 09:24 PM
(Wee **** stuff aside)

My argument:

you are 51
+
a fud

= Nish beats you roond the block

Tell me you mean driving no running :faf:

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 09:26 PM
I wasnt at the game today but from what I read its same old same old from Nish, I dont think in all my years as a Hibs fan ive seen so many people at each others throat over any player, some say usless not good enough some say hes an assett etc, what I am yet to see is anyone collectivly say Nish was good/excellent today just never seen it.

Dont get me wrong im not a big fan at all and im in the not good enough camp, just funny how it seems the majority see him for being poor yet there are always pockets of people ready to defend him.

S ... I'm old enough to remember the same crap about Athur Duncan. Hall of Fame Inductee no less. We all have opinion divided... Just pretty sure that both would beat me at running though.

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Tell me you mean driving no running :faf:

Its got to be driving cos he is as slow as a week in the jail

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 09:28 PM
1. Thats your opinion he was better than Riordan, but i will grant you that deeks was not at his best the day. He done more chasing that nish today, atleast he put in a hard shift.

2. Granted he did win a few headers today in attack and defence. He was also caught offside a fair few times today and also missed a complete sitter. Even De Graf would have been proud to miss that.

3. If nish showed touches to bring others into the game. then i missed these efforts.

Can you answer my wee list then

1. Why does he stray offside everytime.
2. Why cant he run
3. Why cant he tackle
4 Why cant he jump
5. Why cant he pass to a hibs player
6.Why does he miss sitters
7. Why does he stroll about like tomorrow will do

1. As Scott Brown might say - dunno
2. He can, just not very fast
3. He can, just not very well
4. He can - even you saw him win headers today
5. He can, you just miss them apparently
6. He's been watching De Graaf?
7. He conserves his energy

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 09:31 PM
S ... I'm old enough to remember the same crap about Athur Duncan. Hall of Fame Inductee no less. We all have opinion divided... Just pretty sure that both would beat me at running though.

We all have different opinions and I totally respect peoples views that are contrary to mine, but honest I fail to see how people can stick up for the guy, not from a pint of view he tries etc im sure he does, he just isnt good enough. But there are a number of managers that have picked him to play each week so they must see something that I would say the MAJORITY of Hibs fans dont.

Ive made my feelings known on many occasions over Nish and my opinion is still the same and will remain so until he changes that.

Dont get caught up in personal insults tho we all are entitled to our say guys :flag:

alex74
16-10-2010, 09:32 PM
:top marks
Why do you think that.

Anyone that defends Nish, knows he haw about football:top marks

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 09:33 PM
We all have different opinions and I totally respect peoples views that are contrary to mine, but honest I fail to see how people can stick up for the guy, not from a pint of view he tries etc im sure he does, he just isnt good enough. But there are a number of managers that have picked him to play each week so they must see something that I would say the MAJORITY of Hibs fans dont.

Ive made my feelings known on many occasions over Nish and my opinion is still the same and will remain so until he changes that.

Dont get caught up in personal insults tho we all are entitled to our say guys :flag:

Come oaaaaan!
Nade?
51?
Faster?

Perspective.......

Barney McGrew
16-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Guys, as Matty has already asked, let's keep the thread on topic and debate the points without resorting to abusing each other please.

Admin have better things to do with their time than delete the playground insults all night. :cool2:

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:34 PM
1. As Scott Brown might say - dunno
2. He can, just not very fast
3. He can, just not very well
4. He can - even you saw him win headers today
5. He can, you just miss them apparently
6. He's been watching De Graaf?
7. He conserves his energy

Never thought you would agree with me. But hey ho its good to admit your wrong sometimes

alex74
16-10-2010, 09:36 PM

thats how good he is

but hey thats just my opiniona said the same last week m8 but bh had a go the guy is a man down a could go on all night about the reasons but everyones entitled to there opinion lol

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Never thought you would agree with me. But hey ho its good to admit your wrong sometimes

Fancy a run round the block sometime?

500miles
16-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Why do you think that.

Will I show you the SPL top all time goalscorers table?

Honestly, some of the pish that you get from Hibs fans about Nish.

He won plenty of knock downs, and also proved his worth defending set pieces.

Half the stuff he got howled at were balls that were 3 feet over his head, and balls he was never favourite to get - even when he had two defenders climbing over him. When I'm lying on my deathbed, my defining memory of sections of our support will be a game last season, when the ball was 15ft in the air, and some moron shouted - without a hint of irony - "Fur f***'s sake Nish - JUMP!!"

The fouls that he gets given against him, wrongly, are a great shame - and what's worse is that his own fans don't recognise it, and would rather use it as a stick to beat him with.
I watched Derek Riordan do things that Nish would get slated for today, not a peep - and that's no real criticism of Derek, who put in a lot of running today, but, as happens in football, it wasn't his day - and as a result, he probably performed worse than Nish.

Nish wasn't great today - but he got more right than wrong. He worked hard for the team, characterised by how deep he was asked to play, to limit the opportunities Killie had to drop the ball into the centre circle. And he went some way to doing that for the majority of the match.

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Will I show you the SPL top all time goalscorers table?

Honestly, some of the pish that you get from Hibs fans about Nish.

He won plenty of knock downs, and also proved his worth defending set pieces.

Half the stuff he got howled at were balls that were 3 feet over his head, and balls he was never favourite to get - even when he had two defenders climbing over him. When I'm lying on my deathbed, my defining memory of sections of our support will be a game last season, when the ball was 15ft in the air, and some moron shouted - without a hint of irony - "Fur f***'s sake Nish - JUMP!!"

The fouls that he gets given against him, wrongly, are a great shame - and what's worse is that his own fans don't recognise it, and would rather use it as a stick to beat him with.
I watched Derek Riordan do things that Nish would get slated for today, not a peep - and that's no real criticism of Derek, who put in a lot of running today, but, as happens in football, it wasn't his day - and as a result, he probably performed worse than Nish.

Nish wasn't great today - but he got more right than wrong. He worked hard for the team, characterised by how deep he was asked to play, to limit the opportunities Killie had to drop the ball into the centre circle. And he went some way to doing that for the majority of the match.

You werent at the game today mate, or if you were you had your eyes shut.
Nish was offside more times than he did anything good. Nish was on his arse more times than he did anything good today. I think he won about 4 or 5 headers the day and they went to know one in perticular

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Fancy a run round the block sometime?

Any time you like

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 09:46 PM

I don't agree with you though. You've suggested he cannae do any of the things you listed and I've said he can :wink:

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Nish was offside more times than he did anything good. Nish was on his arse more times than he did anything good today. I think he won about 4 or 5 headers the day and they went to know one in perticular

There's no point in arguing with you is there? You point blank refuse to give him any credit at all

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:48 PM
I don't agree with you though. You've suggested he cannae do any of the things you listed and I've said he can :wink:

Dont worry about it mate, its good you agree with me

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:48 PM
There's no point in arguing with you is there? You point blank refuse to give him any credit at all

Credit is earned........ Enough said

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Any time you like

Me n Nishy will meet you any Sunday morning. Willie Ormond's. Once roond. Or maybe you could offer a postcode if somewhere else suits?

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Me n Nishy will meet you any Sunday morning. Willie Ormond's. Once roond. Or maybe you could offer a postcode if somewhere else suits?

Where is willie ormonds

And i will give you plenty of time to get there

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Where is willie ormonds
And i will give you plenty of time to get there

Say no more.
You are 51 and more of a trumpet than I could have imagined.

hibeemad
16-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Say no more.
You are 51 and more of a trumpet than I could have imagined.

I take it your no gonna tell me then

BroxburnHibee
16-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Why do you think that.

I would suggest you look at this.................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Premier_League#Top_scorers

I know nowt about football :greengrin BUT I can read :wink:

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 10:00 PM
I take it your no gonna tell me then

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:
Really can't tell now if you are a Hibby at the wind up or just a Hertz**** that well..........is a Hertz****

zlatan
16-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Anyone else take their pants off after page two of this thread?

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Come oaaaaan!
Nade?
51?
Faster?

Perspective.......
Nade or Nish hmm that is a deision :greengrin

He is some guy oor Nishy, id say you ask 10 Hibs fans on average I would say 9 of them would say he aint good enough just my opinion tho :agree:

Jonnyboy
16-10-2010, 10:04 PM
Dont worry about it mate, its good you agree with me

Indeed. We've now both agreed that big Colin is a footballer

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 10:10 PM
:greengrin

Can he do them to a Hibs class thats the question :greengrin

alex74
16-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Indeed. We've now both agreed that big Colin is a footballerhes slept with a footballer

500miles
16-10-2010, 10:13 PM

Nish had Pascali on him - possibly the dirtiest thug in the SPL - of course he was going to spend a lot of the game on his arse. Got us a few freekicks in the process though.

Nish did get caught offside - but on more than one occassion, if it was Nish passing the ball, and Riordan making the run, I can bet you that folk on here would tell you that Nish had released the ball too late.

The NUMEROUS headers he won, if the ball is in the air and winnable, but there isn't anyone waiting to pick up the scraps - is that Nish's fault? Naw. If he's isolated, don't punt the ball to him, or if you're the other forward, get ready for the scraps that Naismith and Boyd were getting the benefit of at Killie.

He's far from a complete player - he's awkward and clumsy looking, which makes his mistakes look so much worse, and he SHOULD be stronger. However, even as he is, he's a decent player, totally underrated by his support.

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Nish had Pascali on him - possibly the dirtiest thug in the SPL - of course he was going to spend a lot of the game on his arse. Got us a few freekicks in the process though.

Nish did get caught offside - but on more than one occassion, if it was Nish passing the ball, and Riordan making the run, I can bet you that folk on here would tell you that Nish had released the ball too late.

The NUMEROUS headers he won, if the ball is in the air and winnable, but there isn't anyone waiting to pick up the scraps - is that Nish's fault? Naw. If he's isolated, don't punt the ball to him, or if you're the other forward, get ready for the scraps that Naismith and Boyd were getting the benefit of at Killie.

He's far from a complete player - he's awkward and clumsy looking, which makes his mistakes look so much worse, and he SHOULD be stronger. However, even as he is, he's a decent player, totally underrated by his support.

Overrated if you are to believe some on here IMO He doesnt play against Pasquali every week mate

blackpoolhibs
16-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Nish was hopeless today apart from the work he did in stopping their playmaker Eremenko from running the midfield. Nish was on him all game, :top marks apart from when we were attacking, then he was offside as usual.:boo hoo:

500miles
16-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Nish was hopeless today apart from the work he did in stopping their playmaker Eremenko from running the midfield. Nish was on him all game, :top marks apart from when we were attacking, then he was offside as usual.:boo hoo:

Even if you think that BH, that's a MASSIVE plus, because Eremenko was destroying teams at the very start of the season.

500miles
16-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Overrated if you are to believe some on here IMO He doesnt play against Pasquali every week mate

His willingness to go to ground is a weakness - there isn't a doubt about that - but with the number of fouls against him, it's something that is very much overplayed on here.

blackpoolhibs
16-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Even if you think that BH, that's a MASSIVE plus, because Eremenko was destroying teams at the very start of the season.

He did do that very well,:top marks the Russian lad was dropping very deep and Nish was shutting him down well all game. I'd like a lot more from my centre forward though. The rest of his game was bloody awful. :boo hoo:

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 10:33 PM
His willingness to go to ground is a weakness - there isn't a doubt about that - but with the number of fouls against him, it's something that is very much overplayed on here.

I know but his willingness as you put it to go to ground is a weakness, can you honestly tell me what is his strong point then? As far as I see things most player like them or not generally have something, good in the air, strong, quick, silky, tough, intelligent etc, what would you say is his? Im being genuine here mate not having a go.

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 10:35 PM
He did do that very well,:top marks the Russian lad was dropping very deep and Nish was shutting him down well all game. I'd like a lot more from my centre forward though. The rest of his game was bloody awful. :boo hoo:

Isnt Erimenko a midfielder? Why should our strikers be soing that and not the midfiled? Why arnt their players worrying bout how good our players are rather than ours nulifying Kilmarnock players?

Jones28
16-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Brown - terrific save late on but otherwise not much to do - 6

Hogg - MOTM 2 terrific headers and looked excellent until he picked up his knock - 9
Hanlon - Looked a bit shaky and terrible defending for their goal - 6
Bamba - Outstanding today, but he gets MOTM enough as it is, gie it tae Hoggy! - 8.999999
Stevenson - Looked a player out to prove himself and was up and down that left side by himself, Rankin was poor today - 7

Wotherspoon - Brilliant from Spooney, best performance for a long time - 8
Mcbride - Was poor, along with Miller, not captain material, as shown when Hogg went off - 5
Miller - Was better than Mcbride but couldnt pass water - 6
Rankin - Started brightly, faded and was deservedley subbed - 6

Nish - Still not convinced, a trier but not a player - 5
Riordan - Had nothing apart from set pieces, of which we would have had more if Brines had been paying attention - 6

Gaffer - Perhaps not our strongest team, but got us a first home win - 8

The futures bright... :flag:

Fantic
16-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Anyone else take their pants off after page two of this thread?

:agree: I'm sitting here starkers mate

blackpoolhibs
16-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Isnt Erimenko a midfielder? Why should our strikers be soing that and not the midfiled? Why arnt their players worrying bout how good our players are rather than ours nulifying Kilmarnock players?

He is a midfielder, but he was dropping so deep at times he was virtually playing as a 3rd centre half today during the 2nd half. They were trying to play football from the back and passing through our forwards, and Nish did a good job in stopping Erimenko doing better.

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 10:41 PM
He is a midfielder, but he was dropping so deep at times he was virtually playing as a 3rd centre half today during the 2nd half. They were trying to play football from the back and passing through our forwards, and Nish did a good job in stopping Erimenko doing better.

Still think its a bit of a sign of the times at Hibs the now that one of our front 2 is having to nulify the threat of one of their midfielders rather than them worrying about how good outr players are, especially at home. Dont you agree?

blackpoolhibs
16-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Still think its a bit of a sign of the times at Hibs the now that one of our front 2 is having to nulify the threat of one of their midfielders rather than them worrying about how good outr players are, especially at home. Dont you agree?

I agree, but we are not very good at the moment, you might have noticed this? :wink:

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 10:47 PM
I agree, but we are not very good at the moment, you might have noticed this? :wink:

:greengrin No I dont notice these things im in the camp that see's Nish for not being good enough I must be clearly seeing something that deosnt exist :greengrin

alex74
16-10-2010, 10:49 PM
:greengrin No I dont notice these things im in the camp that see's Nish for not being good enough I must be clearly seeing something that deosnt exist :greengrin:thumbsup:

500miles
16-10-2010, 10:50 PM
I know but his willingness as you put it to go to ground is a weakness, can you honestly tell me what is his strong point then? As far as I see things most player like them or not generally have something, good in the air, strong, quick, silky, tough, intelligent etc, what would you say is his? Im being genuine here mate not having a go.

He does hard jobs. He comes deep for the ball, he challanges high up the pitch, he wins a fair amount in the air, and he'll act as a target man - despite it not being the best part of his game, it's good enough for numerous SPL managers to use him in such a manner. When he's played as a proper stiker, he scores goals - and has a fine record of it.

So a respectable goal record and a fair bit of endeavor.I think folk have a cheek to slate anyone with these attributes.

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 10:50 PM

3 points better than 1?
Nullify the threat, get out of the ***** that we have found ourselves in and change the 'times' later.
I'd prefer that all ELEVEN of our men nail,nullifiy,stupify, and kick the living daylights out of eleven of THEIRS antyime as long as the ball is in firmly in their pokey more often than it is in ours.
Don't you agree?

Dirkster23
16-10-2010, 10:52 PM

Eremenko (he's Finnish btw) was looking to pick the ball up all the time from the defence. Instructions came on from the bench for Nish to pick him up when they played the ball out from the back. Not a pretty job to do, but Nish certainly cut that option off for Killie.

The problem with one of the midfielders picking him up was he was dropping so deep to get the ball. Made it a tough shift for Nish who had to drop a bit deeper and Riordan who was left to shuttle between the two CH's.

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 10:53 PM
He does hard jobs. He comes deep for the ball, he challanges high up the pitch, he wins a fair amount in the air, and he'll act as a target man - despite it not being the best part of his game, it's good enough for numerous SPL managers to use him in such a manner. When he's played as a proper stiker, he scores goals - and has a fine record of it.

So a respectable goal record and a fair bit of endeavor.I think folk have a cheek to slate anyone with these attributes.

Is that why he is sitting on zero goals in 10+ competative games this season, prolific right enough :grr:

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Eremenko (he's Finnish btw) was looking to pick the ball up all the time from the defence. Instructions came on from the bench for Nish to pick him up when they played the ball out from the back. Not a pretty job to do, but Nish certainly cut that option off for Killie.

The problem with one of the midfielders picking him up was he was dropping so deep to get the ball. Made it a tough shift for Nish who had to drop a bit deeper and Riordan who was left to shuttle between the two CH's.

It worked though?
Finnish or not.
Nishish beats Finnish?

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 10:59 PM
3 points better than 1?
Nullify the threat, get out of the ***** that we have found ourselves in and change the 'times' later.
I'd prefer that all ELEVEN of our men nail,nullifiy,stupify, and kick the living daylights out of eleven of THEIRS antyime as long as the ball is in firmly in their pokey more often than it is in ours.
Don't you agree?

So you put 1 of our strikers closing down one of their midfielders who is sitting in front of their back 4 as preserving the 3 points do you, I would personally love any midfielder dropping deep picking the ball up from the back 4 and let him do it, he's still got potentially 8 Hibs players to get past before it at least deems to be dangerous to us no? The argument that he closes chases / down these situations is so wide of the mark and im not disputing he did this to good effect today, cmon put it into perspective. Your coming across like this grafting so to speak that a number of players are capable of is is unique to what Nish offers Hibs?

500miles
16-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Is that why he is sitting on zero goals in 10+ competative games this season, prolific right enough :grr:

He's not often played as a out and out striker at Hibs. He's usually the foil for the likes of Riordan and Stokes. When he was pushed further up that park last season, he got 5 goals in 3 games - and one incorrectly chopped off against Rangers. Now, I'm not saying that he would mantain that 2:1 ratio - but he would be on course for overtaking Billy Dodds in the SPL goalscoring stakes.

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 11:04 PM
He's not often played as a out and out striker at Hibs. He's usually the foil for the likes of Riordan and Stokes. When he was pushed further up that park last season, he got 5 goals in 3 games - and one incorrectly chopped off against Rangers. Now, I'm not saying that he would mantain that 2:1 ratio - but he would be on course for overtaking Billy Dodds in the SPL goalscoring stakes.

:faf: Statistics, they can be used in many a situation 5 in 3, how many in all competative games last season, I think your sats will look much poorer. When is he not played as an out and out striker??? Hes certainly not a winger / midfielder he is always played as an out and out striker wether that be a target man or 1 of 2. Deeks plays from midfield and manages to score double figures regularly and he has proven he will excel given a striker role, what has Nish done in this regard this season, not the last 5 years of his career this season, and last if you really want?

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 11:07 PM
So you put 1 of our strikers closing down one of their midfielders who is sitting in front of their back 4 as preserving the 3 points do you, I would personally love any midfielder dropping deep picking the ball up from the back 4 and let him do it, he's still got potentially 8 Hibs players to get past before it at least deems to be dangerous to us no? The argument that he closes chases / down these situations is so wide of the mark and im not disputing he did this to good effect today, cmon put it into perspective. Your coming across like this grafting so to speak that a number of players are capable of is is unique to what Nish offers Hibs?

First - some punctuation man as your argument loses itself there.....
Second - Eleven men win the game, Eleven men lose the game.
Third - Preserve the points???? **** you talking 'bout Arnold? Of course we need to 'preserve' the points. How else do you get them?

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 11:10 PM
:faf: Statistics, they can be used in many a situation 5 in 3, how many in all competative games last season, I think your sats will look much poorer. When is he not played as an out and out striker??? Hes certainly not a winger / midfielder he is always played as an out and out striker wether that be a target man or 1 of 2. Deeks plays from midfield and manages to score double figures regularly and he has proven he will excel given a striker role, what has Nish done in this regard this season, not the last 5 years of his career this season, and last if you really want?

Wooooooh. Deep breath now.
x

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 11:16 PM
First - some punctuation man as your argument loses itself there.....
Second - Eleven men win the game, Eleven men lose the game.
Third - Preserve the points???? **** you talking 'bout Arnold? Of course we need to 'preserve' the points. How else do you get them?

WTF has punctuation got to do with anything come back with a real point.

I dont disagree of course 11 mean do, your previous posts indicate that Nish was doing something special that would indiacte he is an assest? Every player should be closing down and busting a gut to give the oposition no time on the ball.

As for your poor attempt at answering my other point, your striker closing down a ch / midfielder playing deep is hardly the be all and end all at preservining the points, its a cog in the machine that i have no doubt any other player in our squad could do Nish or any other!

No????????

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Wooooooh. Deep breath now.
x

Whats your point, if you can give a decent debate leave your inappropriate comments to yourself no?

All I have seen tonight is you insult / be abusive to other posters, you been on the bevie aye?

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 11:21 PM
WTF has punctuation got to do with anything come back with a real point.

I dont disagree of course 11 mean do, your previous posts indicate that Nish was doing something special that would indiacte he is an assest? Every player should be closing down and busting a gut to give the oposition no time on the ball.

As for your poor attempt at answering my other point, your striker closing down a ch / midfielder playing deep is hardly the be all and end all at preservining the points, its a cog in the machine that i have no doubt any other player in our squad could do Nish or any other!

No????????

Come on big boy. Where did I say he did anything special?
Looking back, where did I use the word 'graft'?

Still don't understand a word you are ****ing talking about. Now **** off.

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Whats your point, if you can give a decent debate leave your inappropriate comments to yourself no?

All I have seen tonight is you insult / be abusive to other posters, you been on the bevie aye?

Ah.
Been here before.
The respite of the defeated.

alex74
16-10-2010, 11:23 PM

Still don't understand a word you are ****ing talking about. Now **** off.:bitchy:

500miles
16-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Statistics

Facts.

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 11:24 PM

Still don't understand a word you are ****ing talking about. Now **** off.

Tried to give you the benefit of the doubt earlier but to no good.
What a total tool you are, away to bed wee man.

alex74
16-10-2010, 11:26 PM
whats your point, if you can give a decent debate leave your inappropriate comments to yourself no?

All i have seen tonight is you insult / be abusive to other posters, you been on the bevie aye?legend

Iggy Pope
:bitchy:

Sorry, it's beating me.... whatever happened to -
!
?
?????
?

SMAXXA
:bitchy:

Guys n idiot mate

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Tried to give you the benefit of the doubt earlier but to no good.
What a total tool you are, away to bed wee man.

Disappointing. (Full stop).
What do we do now? (Question Mark)
Call each other names?(Question Mark)
?

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Disappointing. (Full stop).
What do we do now? (Question Mark)
Call each other names?(Question Mark)
?

What would u suggest is suited to your level?

alex74
16-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Guys n idiot mateAs a said in an earlier quote anyone who can defend that donkey need to get themselves back to specksavers,It is frustrating trying understand anyone who cant see we are a man down before a ball is kicked.:thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 11:43 PM
What would u suggest is suited to your level?

As a said in an earlier quote anyone who can defend that donkey need to get themselves back to specksavers,It is frustrating trying understand anyone who cant see we are a man down before a ball is kicked.:thumbsup:

Sums things up boys, sums things up.

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 11:45 PM

Care to elaborate?

Iggy Pope
16-10-2010, 11:50 PM
Care to elaborate?

That would take far too long.
Well done for 'elaborate' though. You really are good when you keep it short.

alex74
16-10-2010, 11:51 PM
:bye:sweet dreams dont dream about him too long you wont wake up

SMAXXA
16-10-2010, 11:52 PM
That would take far too long.
Well done for 'elaborate' though. You really are good when you keep it short.

Youve yet to give a decent debate on here from what ive seen wee man, never mind I will just learn to ignore your dribble, enjoy your season san

Iggy Pope
17-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Youve yet to give a decent debate on here from what ive seen wee man, never mind I will just learn to ignore your dribble, enjoy your season san

I really do not have a clue what you are on about.
That should make me feel a wee bit better but sadly, I despair. My own fault for joining in lively online debate with 12 year olds.

SMAXXA
17-10-2010, 12:02 AM
I really do not have a clue what you are on about.
That should make me feel a wee bit better but sadly, I despair. My own fault for joining in lively online debate with 12 year olds.

Honest mate being honest with yourself is a step on a long road to recovery good luck with that!

alex74
17-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Youve yet to give a decent debate on here from what ive seen wee man, never mind I will just learn to ignore your dribble, enjoy your season sanA HAVE JUST REALISED HES A YAM CANT BELEIVE WE FELL FOR IT:agree:

Iggy Pope
17-10-2010, 12:07 AM
A HAVE JUST REALISED HES A YAM CANT BELEIVE WE FELL FOR IT:agree:

Dearie me.
What happened in '74'' exactly?
That when your team was still playing in The Meadows?

alex74
17-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Dearie me.
What happened in '74'' exactly?
That when your team was still playing in The Meadows?Leith links nish still didnae get a game:agree:

jonny
17-10-2010, 12:18 AM
Leith links nish still didnae get a game:agree:

That'll be because he wasn't born....

OK. I'll get my coat :offski:

Iggy Pope
17-10-2010, 12:21 AM
A would rather have zibby up front

Hmmm

Let you off there then?

Leith links nish still didnae get a game:agree:

:wtf::jamboclow

Iggy Pope
17-10-2010, 12:22 AM

OK. I'll get my coat :offski:

No no no. Good point. Probably lost though. Sums and all that......

SMAXXA
17-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Hmmm

:wtf::jamboclow
you stopped taking your pills? How do you get the coins to be on the net all night\\\\\.

alex74
17-10-2010, 12:24 AM

OK. I'll get my coat :offski:good 1 m8

Iggy Pope
17-10-2010, 12:26 AM
you stopped taking your pills? How do you get the coins to be on the net all night\\\\\.

Cheap!
What's next?
Hobo?
Methadone?
Ghetto?

SMAXXA
17-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Cheap!
What's next?
Hobo?
Methadone?
Ghetto?

Why are you so abusive to people that dont agree with your views?

Iggy Pope
17-10-2010, 12:28 AM
good 1 m8

Abt r1te tho M8

alex74
17-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Abt r1te tho M8He was right but a asked for that 1 just like you did regarding ur hero

Iggy Pope
17-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Why are you so abusive to people that dont agree with your views?

Without distracting from the point of the thread (which after all was about the merits of the Hibs players today), where have I been abusive?

Where am I getting these coins?????
You've also called me an idiot and a tool.

I took umbrage about a 51 year old reckoning he was quicker than a professional footballer
I did question your punctuation, (only because I never understood your point) and this is really a job for your teacher.
Since then you and yer plum mate Alex74 have jumped in with a lot of bollocks..

SMAXXA
17-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Without distracting from the point of the thread (which after all was about the merits of the Hibs players today), where have I been abusive?

I took umbrage about a 51 year old reckoning he was quicker than a professional footballer
I did question y`our punctuation, (only because I never understood your point) and this is really a job for your teacher.

:faf: ive just looked back through the thread and you have deleted every post where you were abusive and insulting on a number of posts, do you think its as easy as that, im sure an admin can retrieve your deleted posts.

Fr me that sums you up, absalute disgrace.

1875godsgift
17-10-2010, 01:01 AM

I did question your punctuation, (only because I never understood your point) and this is really a job for your teacher.
This thread reeks of yam pish.
As a fifth column, they're really fairly inneffectual.

Hibee_Lisa
17-10-2010, 01:12 AM

:agree:

SMAXXA
17-10-2010, 01:15 AM

I didnt think there were any Hibs fan that was such eh should I say detached

Drummer
17-10-2010, 01:18 AM
Wonder why none of Yogi's summer signings started today's game

SMAXXA
17-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Wonder why none of Yogi's summer signings started today's game

I said that earlier however I still think they will all have an important part to play until at least January

sparkiehibs
17-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Mark Brown - 6 - Not a huge amount to do. Nice save from free kick

Lewis Stevenson - 5 - Not a Left Back. Too slow getting back.

Paul Hanlon - 6 - Pretty Quiet

Sol Bamba - 7 - Solid

Chris Hogg - 8 - Man of the Match, even without the goals.

John Rankin - 5 - Playing LM but was never in that position

Kevin McBride - 5 - Not on the ball enough. Needs to take game by scruff of the neck

Liam Miller - 5 - Needs to drive the midfield forward

David Wotherspoon - 7 - Grew into the game. should not have been taken off

Deek Riordan - 7 - Works hard but needs more help from midfield

Colin Nish - 5 - forgot he was playing at one point. not involved enough

Subs

Hart - Too Slow, both in speed and reaction time

De Graff - Didnt change anything

Galbraith - Needs to be played on the left where he belongs

cad
17-10-2010, 05:54 AM
Brown--7-- Looks like hes got the jersey

Hogg--7-- Scores 2 after being dropped great response ,would still think he is a squad player if we are to get better

Bamba--8 -- The Baldy boy was a handful for Sol ,which I thought he won the battle still think there a driving midfielder in there likes .

Hanlon 6 -- Hes getting there needs games ,distributions was slack at times

Stevenson 4-- Put in a few last ditch tackles ,his days are numbered

McBride--7-- Always encouraging and leading by example good shift from Mac

Miller--5-- Didnt impress me at all today few cameo bits ,far to many times his pass didnt make it ,only to put the whole defence on the back foot

Rankin--6-- Thought Ranks put a great shift in bit unlucky with one or two things not coming off ,but like Hogg a squad player

Spoony--6-- I think hes only going to get better and better ,

Deeks--4 -- Dismal would be an understatement ,ineffective for 90 mins

Nish--5-- A guys whos best IMO just isnt good enough .
The whole East Stands telling him hes offside still didnt take it in

Subs
Hart--4-- Dont think hes the answer to our fullback position poor

Galbraith--4--From the time he was on looked likely to cause a problem or 2 ,would like to see him start a few games

De Graaf--1-- Cant see what this guy brings to Hibs ,even when given the full 90
maybe with Zouma in the midfield it would be better but I can see him warming the bench for a while

Iggy Pope
17-10-2010, 10:34 AM
:faf: ive just looked back through the thread and you have deleted every post where you were abusive and insulting on a number of posts, do you think its as easy as that, im sure an admin can retrieve your deleted posts.

Fr me that sums you up, absalute disgrace.

Stick to the facts. I never deleted anything. Maybe Admin did. Certainly don't recall giving you any abuse.
I'd be more than happy to sometime though.

I trust that's not directed at me? Certainly no Yammishness coming from me. Look back at some of the Maribor or Arnhem travelling threads and you'll find me there or thereabouts.

alex74
17-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Stick to the facts. I never deleted anything. Maybe Admin did. Certainly don't recall giving you any abuse.
I'd be more than happy to sometime though.

I trust that's not directed at me? Certainly no Yammishness coming from me. Look back at some of the Maribor or Arnhem travelling threads and you'll find me there or thereabouts.Round 2:rolleyes:

MSK
17-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Round 2:rolleyes:Naw no round two ..if this petty pish continues then the thread will be closed !!!

Its a shame because a decent thread has been ruined by a few ****ing bairns oot tae point score..

Grow up ffs !!!

Toaods
17-10-2010, 12:12 PM

...was speaking to Nade last night, he was asking when Nish is getting his first goal of the season.

Big90inOz
17-10-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm not a fan of Colin Nish BUT yesterday he won a lot of balls in the air and more than a few were played into the box with no one getting on the end. Nish will never be a world beater and in my view is not good enough for Hibs but he doesn't deserve the completely over the top negative feedback from yesterday's game.
On the other hand Riordan had the touch of an elephant and played many poor balls, he had no decent effort on goal yet he gets 7 :rolleyes: I can only assume the action of running about merits 7 these days.
We got the win but we rode our luck on several occasions, the game could and should have been over before Hogg scored his first :agree:
Having said that I thought the intensity and work rate were much better sadly the skill on show was not.

jonny
17-10-2010, 12:31 PM
I'm not a fan of Colin Nish BUT yesterday he won a lot of balls in the air and more than a few were played into the box with no one getting on the end. Nish will never be a world beater and in my view is not good enough for Hibs but he doesn't deserve the completely over the top negative feedback from yesterday's game.
On the other hand Riordan had the touch of an elephant and played many poor balls, he had no decent effort on goal yet he gets 7 :rolleyes: I can only assume the action of running about merits 7 these days.
We got the win but we rode our luck on several occasions, the game could and should have been over before Hogg scored his first :agree:
Having said that I thought the intensity and work rate were much better sadly the skill on show was not.
:top marks
We were clearly watching the same game yesterday.
Riordan 7??:confused:

Surely then Rankin would merit an 8 :wink:

J-C
17-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Brown...6....could do nothing about the goal, confident otherwise
Hogg....8...bit shaky to stsrt with but was immense in the second half, a captain's performance and his legs just went due to lack of games.
Bamba....7 started slowly but was strong against a difficult opponent
Hanlon...7...also a slow start but was fairly solid otherwise
Stevenson...6...was constantly out of position in the first half and due to this the goal came, tightened up in the second half

Wotherspoon...7....ran his legs into the ground, tried very hard and was unlucky a few times
McBride....6....worked hard enough all game but couldn't make the impact enough, looked better when the game opened up a bit.
Miller...6...like McBride but shirks away from challamges all too often, needs to put his foot in where it hurts now and them
Rankin...6...worked his socks off as usual but couldn't find a pass to save himself

Rioedan...6....tried hard, did a lot of running and even a few tackles, getting ever more frustrated with some of the other players not being on the same script as him, needs to stop complaining and get on with it.
Nish....3....this guy is never a footballer, doesn't look to see if he's onside or not and when he's a mile offside, he doesn't even realise it, has no concept of what is going on around him, he doesn't even look like a footballer.

Overall....7.....a bit more passion by all the players and a team togetherness with a lot of high 5's and players congrtulating each other etc.

SRHibs
17-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Brown - 7 - Don't want to jinx it, but looks solid and hasn't really made any glaring errors thus far. Hopefully we've finally found a reliable keeper

Hogg - 7 - Looked shaky up until he scored, but was fairly solid after that. Won us the game with his 2 goals too.
Bamba - 8 - Was class. Saved our ***** a good few times when either Hogg or Stevenson had been skinned on their respective sides.
Hanlon - 6 - Was ok.
Stevenson - 5 - Thought he looked shaky throughout the match and was far too easily beaten.

McBride - 5 - Ineffective.
Miller - 5 - As above.
Rankin - 5 - Ran around a lot and got himself into some good positions. His final ball was absolutely woeful though.
Spoony - 6 - The best of a bad bunch in midfield really.

Deeks - 5 - Was rubbish TBH. Like Nish, he never really looked like scoring. Did look like he was putting the effort in though.
Nish - 4 - Fell down a lot, misplaced a lot of passes, never posed a threat towards goal. He did win a couple of headers though.

Subs

Harte - 6 - Looked decent. Did what he was required to do.
Galbraith - 3 - Didn't do much.
De Graaf - 1 - Only touched the ball once.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-10-2010, 03:46 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/14837/this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg