PDA

View Full Version : Mixu interview in the Scotsman

Twiglet
16-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Interview with Mixu in the Scotsman sports supplement today. A lot of chat about Hibs.

Talks about the start of the reign and the way the players were (negative towards each other, etc).
Quite an open interview that shows that there were problems in the dressing room.
I quite like the bit about his relationship with Rod Petrie.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Interview-Mixu-Paatelainen.6584043.jp

CentreLine
16-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Interview with Mixu in the Scotsman sports supplement today. A lot of chat about Hibs.

Talks about the start of the reign and the way the players were (negative towards each other, etc).
Quite an open interview that shows that there were problems in the dressing room.
I quite like the bit about his relationship with Rod Petrie.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Interview-Mixu-Paatelainen.6584043.jp

Yes a brilliant interview and really says it all for me. We have had three managers since TM and IMHO all of them have had to manage a dressing room that was full of inflated egos and not enough team spirit. It can't always be the manager and perhaps it is time we saw a complete clearout of players and started again.

bighairyfaeleith
16-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Has the story been changed, hardly anything in it when I read it and nothing about RP???

YehButNoBut
16-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Has the story been changed, hardly anything in it when I read it and nothing about RP???

There's 5 pages in it. :wink:

BEEJ
16-10-2010, 01:19 PM
It's on five separate pages. You have to keep clicking on 'Next page' bottom right. :wink:

euro Hibby
16-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Basically says are footbalers are stupid and thats part reason why we are crap

bighairyfaeleith
16-10-2010, 02:11 PM
There's 5 pages in it. :wink:

5 pages, sod that!!!:greengrin

Keith_M
16-10-2010, 05:24 PM
I thought Mixu came over really well. Has a sense of humour and doesn't take himself too seriously.

It was interesting that when he left Hibs he travelled Europe to educate himself on, what he obviously thought he was lacking in, his management skills.