PDA

View Full Version : Coopers is shut!

speedy_gonzales
16-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Public service message.
Coopers on ER is shut today due to a flood(apparently).

Sent from my mobile so apologies if already posted.

lapsedhibee
16-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Keep up! (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?194596-the-coopers-rest!&highlight=coopers) :grr: :wink:

speedy_gonzales
16-10-2010, 08:40 PM
aye, fair enough, I missed that thread and like I said, I was on my mobile so didn't have the functionalty to search for 'coopers' threads.
Anyways, where are we coopers 'fugees gonna drink now? As I was my meeting my paw at noon I had to think fast so ended along the road in the Alhambra but I don't know how busy that would get for the bigger games. guess we'll find out next home game!

Skanko79
16-10-2010, 08:44 PM
aye, fair enough, I missed that thread and like I said, I was on my mobile so didn't have the functionalty to search for 'coopers' threads.
Anyways, where are we coopers 'fugees gonna drink now? As I was my meeting my paw at noon I had to think fast so ended along the road in the Alhambra but I don't know how busy that would get for the bigger games. guess we'll find out next home game!

I live in lorne street and have never seen the alhambra that busy, i would also like to add i have never been in. the smell of **** that hits you when you walk passed the front door is enough to put me off. Avoid the boozer across the road called boda £4 a pint!!

Iona before the game suits me.

bobo_currie
17-10-2010, 08:45 AM
yea iona it was for us too,actually wasn't as busy as
i thought it was gonna be!

Ed De Gramo
17-10-2010, 12:19 PM
I live in lorne street and have never seen the alhambra that busy, i would also like to add i have never been in. the smell of **** that hits you when you walk passed the front door is enough to put me off. Avoid the boozer across the road called boda £4 a pint!!

Iona before the game suits me.

Couldn't agree more.....horrible pub :agree:

Gutted that Coopers is closed....although had a cracking night in Persevere with Skittlebombs and £1 cola cube shots :thumbsup:

Toaods
17-10-2010, 12:43 PM
I made a trip to The Office, nice revamp though not the most expensive of settees (lopsided already). Nae dartboard or pool table. Not very busy considering it was a Saturday right after the game. if anything got quieter towards 9PM when we left. Not sure the move to the trendy style bar will pay off for them.

Moved onto the 4-in-hand .... seemed to be a bit of a new crowd in there, some of whom were well bevvied. Lounge was empty, so will give that a swerve.

Moved up to Middletons, not very busy but at least a bit more like a good old fashioned boozer.

The Tache will be loving all these pubs going down the tubes as it must mean more people will go to Behind The Goals.