PDA

View Full Version : Soccer AM

H18sry
16-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Did anybody notice the eternal flame on Soccer AM with the Dundee United badge on it :wtf: surley it should have been a Dundee badge :confused:

Craig_HFC
16-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Did anybody notice the eternal flame on Soccer AM with the Dundee United badge on it :wtf: surley it should have been a Dundee badge :confused:

Yeah I seen it, really confused me.

PISTOL1875
16-10-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm now focused Pixie Lott now that she is on...

HibbyAndy
16-10-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm now focused Pixie Lott now that she is on...

Stockings on tae :yum yum::yum yum:

lucky
16-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Programme is dated now. Not worth a each anymore

Alex Trager
16-10-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm not being funny but everything someone post's something about a programme be it television or radio, there's someone that put's it down, see lucky. Anyway yes I did, confusing

KanyeWestLower
16-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Was it not to do with the art work they have between 2 of the stands? Im sure they made reference to it a couple of weeks ago?:confused:

MacBean
16-10-2010, 11:09 AM
stuff that, how small is the soccerette!!!

GraniteCityHibs
16-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Aye, it wasn't an eternal flame. It was a pastiche of a mural on the wall behind the corner flag at tannadice. The boy max pointed it out a few weeks ago and they followed it up with that today. Soccer AM is not as good as it was but with it being chopped to 2 hours this year it's still worth a watch. It beats Saturday kitchen hands down unless Nigella is on!!

Hibee87
16-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Aye, it wasn't an eternal flame. It was a pastiche of a mural on the wall behind the corner flag at tannadice. The boy max pointed it out a few weeks ago and they followed it up with that today. Soccer AM is not as good as it was but with it being chopped to 2 hours this year it's still worth a watch. It beats Saturday kitchen hands down unless Nigella is on!!

not been the same since lovejoy left :grr:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-10-2010, 12:47 PM

:agree: Max Rushden is an erse.

therealgavmac
16-10-2010, 12:53 PM

:love ya!:

Hibee Daz
16-10-2010, 12:57 PM

:agree: Max Rushden is an erse.

Correct you both beat me too it, Hells bells is still milftastic though, but I can't believe that wee fanny James Wade is pumping her!

HibbyAndy
16-10-2010, 12:59 PM
Correct you both beat me too it, Hells bells is still milftastic though, but I can't believe that wee fanny James Wade is pumping her!

Not anymore he aint.

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-10-2010, 01:24 PM

Yeah I saw it as well, they are english erseholes so what would they know about anything other than the ugly sisters, stands to reason I think