PDA

View Full Version : Premier League Fantasy football

lyonhibs
15-10-2010, 03:07 PM
A quick question for those with a team in this. I want to make a couple of changes before games kick off tomorrow, but once you log in, in wee boxes on the left hand side, it gives the date that this gameweek opens at as being tomorrow morning at 11.30am.

Does that mean that for any transfer to be valid for this weekends games, it has to be made AFTER 11.30 tomorrow morning, but before kick off??

Also, obviously there are Sunday games, and if I have players on my bench who play for the teams on the Sunday, can I bring them on after the games have finished on Saturday and will they actually score for me on the Sunday - i.e. can I effectively use all 14 players over a weekend??

I only ask cos I get the feeling I've been getting shafted out of points, particularly with the Sunday games issue.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Godsahibby
15-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Transfers have to be made before then to be valid for that weeks games.

khib70
15-10-2010, 03:18 PM
A quick question for those with a team in this. I want to make a couple of changes before games kick off tomorrow, but once you log in, in wee boxes on the left hand side, it gives the date that this gameweek opens at as being tomorrow morning at 11.30am.

Does that mean that for any transfer to be valid for this weekends games, it has to be made AFTER 11.30 tomorrow morning, but before kick off??

Also, obviously there are Sunday games, and if I have players on my bench who play for the teams on the Sunday, can I bring them on after the games have finished on Saturday and will they actually score for me on the Sunday - i.e. can I effectively use all 14 players over a weekend??

I only ask cos I get the feeling I've been getting shafted out of points, particularly with the Sunday games issue.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

GGTTH
Understand your confusion LH. What the thing on the left means is that this gameweek is open, butcloses at 1130 on Saturday, which is the normal time.

I run a pub league and all this weeks transfers have gone through fine. As far as I know (it's not allowed in my league) you can sub players and change your captain over the weekend. I think that's why the leading players have such unfeasibly large scores!

AFKA5814_Hibs
15-10-2010, 03:23 PM
After 11.30 your subs will only play if someone in your starting line up doesn't play. This is done automatically after all games for that gameweek have finished. Only 11 players will earn you points.

lyonhibs
15-10-2010, 03:32 PM
After 11.30 your subs will only play if someone in your starting line up doesn't play. This is done automatically after all games for that gameweek have finished. Only 11 players will earn you points.

That answers my query perfectly.