PDA

View Full Version : Vodafone signal

MacBean
15-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Anyone else having issues with vodafone signal in Edinburgh?
there are at least 10 others in our office who cannot get a signal through vodafone.

There is a big mixture of phones from basic nokia models to I Phone 4's and all are having issues with calling, texting and accessing the internet.

Anyone else?

Saorsa
15-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Anyone else having issues with vodafone signal in Edinburgh?
there are at least 10 others in our office who cannot get a signal through vodafone.

There is a big mixture of phones from basic nokia models to I Phone 4's and all are having issues with calling, texting and accessing the internet.

Anyone else?I'm in Edinburgh and on Vodafone. I have a full strength signal and nae problems with calls or texts. :agree:

MacBean
15-10-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm in Edinburgh and on Vodafone. I have a full strength signal and nae problems with calls or texts. :agree:

very strange. Everoyne in our building has a full strength signal as well as 3G on the smart phones but cannot send/receive texts or calls
We are in St Andrew Square in town, its not just our floor either...

weird

Saorsa
15-10-2010, 03:40 PM
very strange. Everoyne in our building has a full strength signal as well as 3G on the smart phones but cannot send/receive texts or calls

weirdAnybody been outside tae try :dunno: (fag break :greengrin )

Baw Baggio
15-10-2010, 07:11 PM

weird

I had the same problem. Supposedly had full strength signal but could not send texts, seemed to work again when I switched my phone off then on again :confused:

Ed De Gramo
16-10-2010, 10:49 AM
Its a 3G issue....

Orange suffers from it quite a lot too

Dinkydoo
16-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Not in Edinburgh but I've been having problems with my LG for days. I have a decent signal up until I send a text or make a call and then it goes completely - the longest phone call I've had in the last 2 days is 15 seconds as the signal just seems to cut out.

It seems to be working fine the day though.

jonty
16-10-2010, 06:16 PM
managed to get a signal today in the east :thumbsup:
In the old stand, could never get a signal to check scores before at half time.

(slight relevance - I'm on vodafone :greengrin)

Wembley67
18-10-2010, 06:56 PM
for future ref if it happens again switch from 3 to 2g and it works fine.