PDA

View Full Version : £15 Adult Ticket for Kilmarnock game

jon paul jones
15-10-2010, 10:47 AM
As it says on the tin. I asked the ticket office what to do in the event of me not being able to go due to work commitments and they said give to a fellow hibby. PM please for a reduced price of £15 for East Stand. Ticket to collect from ticket office under persons name. Bargain price for 3 points!!

scoopyboy
15-10-2010, 11:24 AM
As it says on the tin. I asked the ticket office what to do in the event of me not being able to go due to work commitments and they said give to a fellow hibby. PM please for a reduced price of £15 for East Stand. Ticket to collect from ticket office under persons name. Bargain price for 3 points!!

Interesting reply from ticket office.

I always thought a condition was non transferable.

Future17
15-10-2010, 12:45 PM

Agreed. Are the ticket office taking the money? :confused:

Andy74
15-10-2010, 12:58 PM

Did they say give or sell?

jon paul jones
15-10-2010, 01:16 PM

I'm sure they meant that I was to give the ticket rather than sell it. As the season ticket actually offers minimal savings over the course of the season, i dont think its wrong to ask for a small stipend back. Interesting though that when you click t&c under tickets info, website says it will be updated soon. :greengrin

I dont intend to bash anyone/thing...just want to pay my season ticket over the year. I'm also interested in giving away the ticket if there is a registered disabled fan that would want to go for free.

J

CallumLaidlaw
15-10-2010, 01:16 PM
I know the ticket office allow you to transfer a kids St to an adults one for £12

Future17
15-10-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm sure they meant that I was to give the ticket rather than sell it. As the season ticket actually offers minimal savings over the course of the season, i dont think its wrong to ask for a small stipend back. Interesting though that when you click t&c under tickets info, website says it will be updated soon. :greengrin

I dont intend to bash anyone/thing...just want to pay my season ticket over the year. I'm also interested in giving away the ticket if there is a registered disabled fan that would want to go for free.

J

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't having a go and don't think it unreasonable for you to get some cash for a ticket you have paid for.

It's more the logistics I was interested in - how are you going to get the cash if the ticket will be at the ticket office and you can't make it to the game? :confused:

Andy74
15-10-2010, 04:09 PM
I know the ticket office allow you to transfer a kids St to an adults one for £12

I have a season ticket for my 3 year old that will sit empty most weeks until she's a bit older to go every week.

I could get it transferred to a mate from time to time then for £12? Sounds good and a way to get some more cash in for a seat already sold and for an extra body to be shouting on the team.

WindyMiller
15-10-2010, 04:42 PM
I have a season ticket for my 3 year old that will sit empty most weeks until she's a bit older to go every week.

I could get it transferred to a mate from time to time then for £12? Sounds good and a way to get some more cash in for a seat already sold and for an extra body to be booing the team.

Duly edited.:wink:

CallumLaidlaw
15-10-2010, 04:45 PM

I could get it transferred to a mate from time to time then for £12? Sounds good and a way to get some more cash in for a seat already sold and for an extra body to be shouting on the team.

Yeah, I done it for my mate 3 weeks ago with my step sons ticket.
At 5, I dont plan on taking him to any cat A games yet, so my mate will use it for them. They are £15 I think

Andy74
15-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I done it for my mate 3 weeks ago with my step sons ticket.
At 5, I dont plan on taking him to any cat A games yet, so my mate will use it for them. They are £15 I think

Good to know. Cheers.

erin go bragh
15-10-2010, 05:40 PM
all take it pal but no sure how to pm