PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating!

The Sea-gull
14-10-2010, 07:04 AM
Seems like there has been nothing of note in the media for days now.

In fact not a lot in general since Yogi was punted.

I know there has been a lot of focus on Scotland and Petrie and co love to frustrate the media but it is really frustrating for us fans too.

Thursday is always a good day to announce a new man, still gives a wee bit of time before Saturday's game and all the international chat is over now so will get maximum publicity - that is if the name is worth publicising!

poolman
14-10-2010, 07:12 AM

I know there has been a lot of focus on Scotland and Petrie and co love to frustrate the media but it is really frustrating for us fans too.

Thursday is always a good day to announce a new man, still gives a wee bit of time before Saturday's game and all the international chat is over now so will get maximum publicity - that is if the name is worth publicising!

No point in rushing an appointment until Rod thinks that he's got the right man (at last) :agree:

Craig_in_Prague
14-10-2010, 07:16 AM

Good!

Hibs go about their business professionally and when something is to be announced, it will through the official site.

I am glad they seem to be taking their time and going through all credible candidates.

Rushing an appointment for the sake of 1, or even a couple, of SPL games isn't really important in the bigger picture.

Well done Hibs again for going about business the correct way!!

MB62
14-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Good!

Hibs go about their business professionally and when something is to be announced, it will through the official site.

I am glad they seem to be taking their time and going through all credible candidates.

Rushing an appointment for the sake of 1, or even a couple, of SPL games isn't really important in the bigger picture.

Well done Hibs again for going about business the correct way!!

:agree: And it always gives Gareth Evans a better chance to make his mark and support his application for the job
:greengrin :duck: :stirrer: