PDA

View Full Version : Killie on Saturday

RCNG
13-10-2010, 11:31 AM
If we don't win, will all you 'boo'ers' boo?

The Sea-gull
13-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Well it would depend on the manner in which we don't win.

If we are unlucky or put in a good shift then booing is not warranted.

That said, the day anything other than a win at home to Killie is lauded is a sad day indeed.

The booing is often not reflective of the individual result but having seen the team not win at home since March and draw recently with Hamilton and ICT having led in both games, I don't think fans booing at full time after another home match without a win is exactly a hanging offence.

easty
13-10-2010, 11:56 AM

That said, the day anything other than a win at home to Killie is lauded is a sad day indeed.

The booing is often not reflective of the individual result but having seen the team not win at home since March and draw recently with Hamilton and ICT having led in both games, I don't think fans booing at full time after another home match without a win is exactly a hanging offence.

Aye cos if the laddies put in a good shift then we canny ask any more of them...wait who does that sound like?

We shouldnt be losing on Saturday, I'm not even contemplating it.

FromTheCapital
13-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Need a win on Saturday !

bighairyfaeleith
13-10-2010, 12:07 PM
If we don't win, will all you 'boo'ers' boo?

What a great inspiring post to get everyone pulling in the right direction for saturday.:bitchy:

RCNG
13-10-2010, 12:22 PM
What a great inspiring post to get everyone pulling in the right direction for saturday.:bitchy:

Well, the last time I posted positively before a game the thread turned into a drop Nish/ Hughes out thread.

At the match I don't boo players nor do i breath any negativity, this is just a forum mate.

SlickShoes
13-10-2010, 12:25 PM
This is a real do or die game, if we win we get a little bit of momentum maybe before playing hearts, if we lose then things just go from bad to worse and the teams above us move even further away and we have nothing going into the hearts game.

Wembley67
13-10-2010, 12:48 PM
i reckon any potential manager will be there so time to get face spotting people....

silverhibee
13-10-2010, 12:59 PM
3-1

Riordan 2
De Graff 1.

C'mon the Hibs. :notworthy:

Speedway
13-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Smith

Thicot
Hogg
Hanlon
Stevenson

De Graff
Rankin
McBride
Riordan

Nish
Trakys

That should be enough to ensure that Gareth doesn't get considered for the job.

Phil MaGlass
13-10-2010, 01:29 PM
I will boo win, lose or draw, cant change the habit of the past 3 years over night.
"insert Boooo smiley"

bighairyfaeleith
13-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Well, the last time I posted positively before a game the thread turned into a drop Nish/ Hughes out thread.

At the match I don't boo players nor do i breath any negativity, this is just a forum mate.

Thanks for clearing that up, I thought I was at the game already!!

Thomson1875
13-10-2010, 04:38 PM
i think we should all sing "we`ll support you evermore"

alex74
13-10-2010, 04:51 PM

The booing is often not reflective of the individual result but having seen the team not win at home since March and draw recently with Hamilton and ICT having led in both games, I don't think fans booing at full time after another home match without a win is exactly a hanging offence.all depends if nish is playing:greengrin

alex74
13-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Smith

Thicot
Hogg
Hanlon
Stevenson

De Graff
Rankin
McBride
Riordan

Nish
Trakys

That should be enough to ensure that Gareth doesn't get considered for the job.u can take riordan out of that team or he might get the job

Hibbyradge
13-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Evans, Evans, GTF.

You don't know what you're doing.

etc.

emmjayfox
13-10-2010, 06:25 PM
i think we should all sing "we`ll support you evermore"

Its a bit late for that one :rolleyes:

Manxhibs
13-10-2010, 06:40 PM
I guess it will simply depend on the performance, though we really do need to win this game, havent been able to watch the highlights on hibs tv for 6 weeks

DH1875
13-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Why would the people who boo not boo? If Killie turn us over they deserve all they get.

Manxhibs
13-10-2010, 07:32 PM
I am predicting a 3-1 win for the mighty cabbage, with miller getting a brace and riordan getting his customary goal.

Albion Hibs
13-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Why would the people who boo not boo? If Killie turn us over they deserve all they get.

Perhaps those that do indulge in such activities may choose to turn over a new leaf? If, we, the fans are pash do you think the players should start playing poorly...you know to give us what we deserve?

dougareedouglas
13-10-2010, 08:00 PM
if they play well and get beat then thats ok but if its another performance like st johnston game then yes i will boo

its not the results that get booed its the poor way in which it happens we should be beating teams like that

At The Edge
13-10-2010, 08:02 PM
If i boo the boo'ers will that make things worse?:wink:

RCNG
13-10-2010, 08:43 PM
If i boo the boo'ers will that make things worse?:wink:

:thumbsup:

Maye there should be three sections at ER, Home Supporters, Away Support and Home non-supports! :wink: :P

easty
13-10-2010, 09:12 PM
:thumbsup:

Maye there should be three sections at ER, Home Supporters, Away Support and Home non-supports! :wink: :P

There'll need to be another section for me....I'm a non-supporters sympathiser.

Albion Hibs
13-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Back to business with a massive game at the road, an ugly win would do me more than fine!

I would go with the below;

Brown

Hart / Dickho / Grounds / Murray

Bamba

De Graff / Miller / Galbraith

Nish / Riordan

All the best to this weekends management team.

Cocaine&Caviar
13-10-2010, 09:30 PM
___________Brown

Hart___Hogg___Dickoh___Grounds

Wotherspoon___Miller___Bamba___Galbraith

_____________Nish_____Riordan

SouthamptonHibs
13-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Only two types of results would avoid Hibs fans from boo ing on Sat.

1. we get a win
2. If we come back from 2 or more goals to snatch a draw

Any other type of draw or defeat we should booo at the FINAL whistle.

The results and performances that these Hibs players have put in this year and the fact that we've not won at ER since March are the reasons. The players need to have a word with themselves!

I predict a 2 nil win for the Hibs, so they'll be no boo's at ER on Sat

Albion Hibs
13-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Only two types of results would avoid Hibs fans from boo ing on Sat.

1. we get a win
2. If we come back from 2 or more goals to snatch a draw

Any other type of draw or defeat we should booo at the FINAL whistle.

The results and performances that these Hibs players have put in this year and the fact that we've not won at ER since March are the reasons. The players need to have a word with themselves!

I predict a 2 nil win for the Hibs, so they'll be no boo's at ER on Sat

I will assume you are joking - the booing was previously at Yogi, is now what we are saying that we are moving onto the new manager or players? Again I will assume you are joking.

Ritchie
14-10-2010, 06:09 AM
I think we will win comfortably on Saturday.

3-0 is my prediction.

heretoday
14-10-2010, 08:21 AM
I'll boo if we win by CHEATING! :greengrin

basehibby
14-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Regardless of the managerial situation this is a massive game really - the team desperately needs to get back to winning ways and this fixture represents the best chance of doing so for some time to come.

It will be interesting to see what sort of lineup/formation Evans and Stevenson put out - will it be much different to Yogi's approach? We'll see - certainly though, these guys are as well placed as anyone to have a strong opinion about which players are deserving of a starting berth.

--------
14-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Evans, Evans, GTF.

You don't know what you're doing.

etc.

:top marks

He's been in charge for more than a week now, and we still haven't won a game.

Pathetic! :grr: