PDA

View Full Version : Dalglish / under 21s

scoopyboy
13-10-2010, 08:18 AM
Nice touch from Kenny Dalglish on Monday night, went into the home dressing room and shook all the players hands before the game.

The 1875 lounge was like a who's who of managers and scouts.

By all accounts they were impressed by stadium and facilites in particular.

Speedway
13-10-2010, 08:31 AM
Nice touch from Kenny Dalglish on Monday night, went into the home dressing room and shook all the players hands before the game.

The 1875 lounge was like a who's who of managers and scouts.

By all accounts they were impressed by stadium and facilites in particular.

Was Steve Clarke there? :wink:

blackpoolhibs
13-10-2010, 11:00 AM
We were in the silver lounge last night at Hampden. (Thanks Dave) And Kenny tried to get in to use the toilets, BUT the guy on the door wouldn't let him in because he did not have a badge, the guy had no idea who he was. :faf:

JIm
13-10-2010, 11:27 AM
TO be fair the Edinburgh Suite was the same Scoop! Come the game i was delightfully sitting one seat away from teh King himself! was bizarre! :thumbsup:

sparkiehibs
13-10-2010, 11:43 AM
TO be fair the Edinburgh Suite was the same Scoop! Come the game i was delightfully sitting one seat away from teh King himself! was bizarre! :thumbsup:

Elvis was at a Scotland Game !!!!!! :greengrin:greengrin

JIm
13-10-2010, 05:04 PM

I know i thought he was dead too :confused:

scoopyboy
13-10-2010, 05:10 PM

Yes, he was sitting with Willie McStay.

The Falkirk manager.

Billy Whizz
13-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Yes, he was sitting with Willie McStay.
The Falkirk manager.

Aye he was in for an interview earlier in the day with the Tache!

Derek Dougan
14-10-2010, 07:16 AM
We were in the silver lounge last night at Hampden. (Thanks Dave) And Kenny tried to get in to use the toilets, BUT the guy on the door wouldn't let him in because he did not have a badge, the guy had no idea who he was. :faf:

Was good to meet you and Bolton on Wednesday night. Did you get the vaseline from the hotel :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
14-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Was good to meet you and Bolton on Wednesday night. Did you get the vaseline from the hotel :greengrin

And you mate. :thumbsup: I'm not saying anything that will get me into further trouble. :wink: