PDA

View Full Version : Italy result, betting advice

KeithTheHibby
12-10-2010, 09:49 PM
Apparently they have been awarded a 3-0 victory after their game was abandoned this evening.

I had the Italians in a 5 team accumulator of which the other 4 all won - anyone know the ruling on this as Paddy Power have not settled the bet at this moment in time....

stokesmessiah
12-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Apparently they have been awarded a 3-0 victory after their game was abandoned this evening.

I had the Italians in a 5 team accumulator of which the other 4 all won - anyone know the ruling on this as Paddy Power have not settled the bet at this moment in time....

Pretty sure a friend of mine had something very similar a couple of years ago and they weasled out. :grr:

macca70
12-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Italy game will be classed as a non runner (non event) therefore you will be paid out an accumulator on the other 4, just as if you didn't have the Italy game on the line.

The game was abandoned after 8 mins, think the bookies stipulate that once the game goes past a certain time (possibly 60 mins) the score/result at time of abandonment stands.

cammy1969
12-10-2010, 10:04 PM

i would think the italy game will be void so u get paid out on a 4 team accy

Saorsa
12-10-2010, 11:18 PM

I had the Italians in a 5 team accumulator of which the other 4 all won - anyone know the ruling on this as Paddy Power have not settled the bet at this moment in time....I would imagine that result will be voided and paid out on the 4 teams, I had them on one of my lines on 365 and it was shown as void, unfortunately England :grr: later burst the line anyway :grr: