12-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Now, let's get back to supporting the Hibees. :agree:

Spike Mandela
12-10-2010, 09:41 PM

Thank ****!!!!!!!!!!

lucky
12-10-2010, 10:41 PM
As much as Hibs are pants I would rather watch them any day than Scotland. I might be more interested if a Hibs player was selected but a team run by Harry Potter that's full Huns is just not for me.

The Harp Awakes
12-10-2010, 11:25 PM
As much as Hibs are pants I would rather watch them any day than Scotland. I might be more interested if a Hibs player was selected but a team run by Harry Potter that's full Huns is just not for me.

Used to love the Scotland away games as much as going to see the Hibees but Levein's tactics and team selection have driven me away from following the national team. Watched River City tonight and didn't even glance at the score from Hampden.

Hibs are all I care about now.

GGTTH

PeterboroHibee
13-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Becoming more and more disinterested with Scotland, cant stand Levein (hes a rubbish manager) and hes calling up far too many average English players and ignoring Scottish boys. Some of his tactics are ridiculous as well.

Glad that there isnt another break for a while, get fed up of the lack of football when its time for internationals, and as someone else said, would rather see Hibs than Scotland.

IanM
13-10-2010, 08:03 AM
it's 11 months until Scotland play again - wonder how boring the next lot of internationals will be when we don't even have them to watch!!!

HibbyAndy
13-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Thank f eck!!

International fitba ruins my weekend!

brog
13-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Wish it was 5 years!!

Hibernia Na Eir
13-10-2010, 09:36 AM

thank god, lets get back to normal football.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Prague or Perth, hmm, let me ponder that a while!

Pretty Boy
13-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Thank God.

International football bores me to tears. Each to their own but for me an international break is the equivalent of no football at all, i just have zero interest in it.

Antifa Hibs
13-10-2010, 10:14 AM
I switched the Scotland game over just in time to see McManus make a wee noel hunt of the 3rd goal. Switched it back over to Only Fools & Horses on Gold+1.

Was at the U21's on Monday, enjoyed that. The 'big team' though (not Hertz), i'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

Plus I had Spain HT/FT and Villa first goal. :cool2:

seanraff07
13-10-2010, 10:48 AM
I like watching Scotland but cause all the international games are played on a Friday night now it makes Saturday and Sunday so boring! Would rather go to Hibs games and have plenty of football to watch on tv.

Phil MaGlass
13-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Isnt there an international date penned in for November we could play.
We could play San Marino and play the 4-6-0.good practice

heretoday
13-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Scotland are merely a diversion, and an unwelcome one most of the time.

Sir David Gray
13-10-2010, 03:28 PM
I like watching Scotland but cause all the international games are played on a Friday night now it makes Saturday and Sunday so boring! Would rather go to Hibs games and have plenty of football to watch on tv.

:agree: Totally agree.

At least before, when Scotland were playing on a Saturday afternoon, it was just a Sunday where you had to content yourself but now with them all being on a Friday night, the whole weekend is extremely tedious.

Watching Hibs might be the single biggest frustrating thing that you could possibly do in life, but at least I have an interest in it. I absolutely hate Saturday afternoons sitting in the house and having no football to go to and that hasn't been helped with a lot of Hibs games being on Sundays and a few games being away at places that I don't go to.

I will probably be regretting saying this at about 15:20, but Saturday can't come soon enough for me.

Dashing Bob S
13-10-2010, 03:34 PM
When Hibs are decent I resent international breaks. When we're poor I welcome them, a chance too catch up on some movies.

Potland 4-6-0?

Nein danke.

blackpoolhibs
13-10-2010, 05:16 PM
The last 2 games were actually very good, even though we lost the under 21 game and the Spain game, both were far far better games than i have seen in a long time. We need more like that from us, then perhaps those of us who have become disillusioned will drift back?

Manxhibs
13-10-2010, 06:53 PM
I thought the last couple of internationals have been a very good watch. The U21's were very fluid in their passing and actually good to watch. Last night Scotland turned up in the 2nd half and actually looked like they gave a ****. If Potter wasnt such a wuss, we may have won in prague.

Baldy Foghorn
13-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Prague or Perth, hmm, let me ponder that a while!

Perth every time

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Oh dear! tragic!

Heckys Wheel
14-10-2010, 06:35 AM
Perth every time

And twice on a Saturday.

Spend 2 weeks in Prague in the off-season but once the season starts again, give me a trip the length and breadth of Scotland every time.