PDA

View Full Version : (What happened to the) News Conference

Mikeystewart
12-10-2010, 12:27 PM
So whats happening with this fabled news conference we've been hearing about? Even got a mention on Sportsound last night.....

sorry for those who thought i had something relevent to say:greengrin

Cropley10
12-10-2010, 12:28 PM
So whats happening with this fabled news conference we've been hearing about? Even got a mention on Sportsound last night.....

Who said anything about there being any news conference? :dunno:

Moulin Yarns
12-10-2010, 12:30 PM

Is it not always on a Thursday?? :wink:

Mikeystewart
12-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Who said anything about there being any news conference? :dunno:

as i said in the op its was mentioned on sportsound and the mega managers thread and the stevel clark chelsea west hame thread. According to paul kane the conference was meant to be yesterday.

Dalianwanda
12-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Most folk seemed to be having a guess but I thought the concensus was that it would potentially be tomorrow or Thursday. Once all the Scotland stuff is out the way..

alex74
12-10-2010, 12:57 PM
as i said in the op its was mentioned on sportsound and the mega managers thread and the stevel clark chelsea west hame thread. According to paul kane the conference was meant to be yesterday.oh must be paul kane talking pish again apparently hes allowed to talk pish as he pays 1000 pound for his season ticket.

Cropley10
12-10-2010, 01:04 PM
as i said in the op its was mentioned on sportsound and the mega managers thread and the stevel clark chelsea west hame thread. According to paul kane the conference was meant to be yesterday.

I saw Paul on Saturday and he never mentioned it :dunno:

Like I said there's a lot of rumour flying around which people are turning in to fact.

Mikeystewart
12-10-2010, 01:52 PM
I saw Paul on Saturday and he never mentioned it :dunno:

Like I said there's a lot of rumour flying around which people are turning in to fact.

Fair enough I dont know him personally I think it was Alan Preston on sportsound last night said he had been talking to Paul Kane and thats what Paul had said. Though I suppose it wont be the first or last time people in the media talked a load of colin nish:greengrin

BEEJ
12-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Fair enough I dont know him personally I think it was Alan Preston on sportsound last night said he had been talking to Paul Kane and thats what Paul had said. Though I suppose it wont be the first or last time people in the media talked a load of colin nish:greengrin
If that is indeed what was said, I wouldn't be surprised if RP has put the press conference back 48 hours just to prove Kano 'wrong'. :greengrin

Kojock
12-10-2010, 02:52 PM
I was speaking to Kano in the Four in Hand last night before the under 21 game. He said to me, "that will be four pounds eighty please". :wink:

Cropley10
12-10-2010, 03:04 PM
I was speaking to Kano in the Four in Hand last night before the under 21 game. He said to me, "that will be four pounds eighty please". :wink:

Do you get a discount then? :greengrin:

alex74
12-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Do you get a discount then? :greengrin:breaking news from kano its tomorrow at 1

HenryMonk
12-10-2010, 04:36 PM
breaking news from kano its tomorrow at 1

is that what a 1000 pound season ticket get you!! inside info?

Golden Bear
12-10-2010, 04:40 PM

The font of all knowledge is Kano.

At least that's what some folk think.

alex74
12-10-2010, 04:41 PM
is that what a 1000 pound season ticket get you!! inside info?apparently

persevere1875
12-10-2010, 05:07 PM
The font of all Talking Pish is Kano.

Fixed :wink:

Carheenlea
12-10-2010, 05:10 PM
The original statement on the website informed everyone that when the new manager was in place, details would be released through the official website.

Doubt there will be an invitation to the press to attend ER and have everyone on tenterhooks awaiting to see who appears through the door.

I would imagine it will be an announcement on official site early in the day where the sports news bulletins throughout the day will cover the story, then a press conference later in day where the journalists get a chance for a Q&A and plenty time to ensure good coverage in the next days papers, with not one of the Red Tops running with speculative "exclusives", and we the fans are first to know along with everyone else.

Diclonius
12-10-2010, 06:22 PM
The front of all Talking Pish is Kano.

Fixed :wink:

Fixed. :wink:

HenryMonk
13-10-2010, 12:02 PM

the tension eh, who's at press conference?

alex74
13-10-2010, 12:05 PM
the tension eh, who's at press conference?
kane appointed new manager

HenryMonk
13-10-2010, 12:07 PM
kane appointed new manager

and assistant is ......able:wink: you heard it here first:yawn: