PDA

View Full Version : Will Young

HibbyAndy
11-10-2010, 05:50 PM
What a fantastic voice he has :agree:

Just listened to 'Leave right now' Absolute classic vocals and fantastic singing.

Light my fire was sensational.

Evergreen was just awesome.

Massive Will Young fan :agree:

Lofarl
11-10-2010, 06:32 PM
...:crazy:

Pretty Boy
11-10-2010, 08:00 PM

Just listened to 'Leave right now' Absolute classic vocals and fantastic singing.

I hope you're on the wind up.

I have no real strong opinion on Will Young one way or another but he absolutely murdered a classic when he covered 'Light my Fire'.

That songs just wrong without a 7 minute organ solo.:wink:

Removed
11-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Will Young, Robbie and Kylie went for a night on the town, as they left the night-club, Kylie slipped and got her head stuck between the railings of the fence opposite the club.

Robbie decided to take full advantage of this and lifted up her little skirt, pushed her thong to one side and gave her a good seeing to.

"Its your turn now, Will" grinned Robbie but Will started crying. Robbie asked "Why are you crying, Will? What's wrong?"

Will sobbed "My head won't fit between the railings"

HibbyAndy
11-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Will Young, Robbie and Kylie went for a night on the town, as they left the night-club, Kylie slipped and got her head stuck between the railings of the fence opposite the club.

Robbie decided to take full advantage of this and lifted up her little skirt, pushed her thong to one side and gave her a good seeing to.

"Its your turn now, Will" grinned Robbie but Will started crying. Robbie asked "Why are you crying, Will? What's wrong?"

Will sobbed "My head won't fit between the railings"

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ave heard that joke but it was Simon Cowell Loui Walsh and Cheryl Cole :greengrin

HibbyAndy
11-10-2010, 08:40 PM
I hope you're on the wind up.

I have no real strong opinion on Will Young one way or another but he absolutely murdered a classic when he covered 'Light my Fire'.

That songs just wrong without a 7 minute organ solo.:wink:

Each to their own mate, I loved that song.

Riordans Boots
12-10-2010, 12:28 PM

He is brilliant Andy :agree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfqzqcVuwhM&feature=fvw :thumbsup:

dHFCe
12-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Adam lambert is much better

JE89
12-10-2010, 12:57 PM
'Oh the Hibees are gay-ay'

And yes, I am joking before anyone kicks off

HibbyAndy
12-10-2010, 05:00 PM
He is brilliant Andy :agree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfqzqcVuwhM&feature=fvw :thumbsup:

Great clip :agree:

The Warriors :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: