PDA

View Full Version : Graham Stack - quizzed by Polis about battering Jambos

Steve-O
10-10-2010, 05:09 AM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_news/1072384/Keeper-Graham-Stack-is-taunted-by-rival-fan-during-birthday-party.html

:agree:

Auckland Hibs
10-10-2010, 05:22 AM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_news/1072384/Keeper-Graham-Stack-is-taunted-by-rival-fan-during-birthday-party.html

not good if true :grr:

Steve-O
10-10-2010, 05:29 AM
not good if true :grr:

Definitely true.

Prawn Sandwich
10-10-2010, 06:58 AM

All three player brought in by Hughes. Great loyalty to Hughes shown by all three.....not! While they were happy to go out on the lash and their team unable to secure a win, they were quite prepared to let their boss take the rap and get the sack. :grr:

Beefster
10-10-2010, 07:04 AM
All three player brought in by Hughes. Great loyalty to Hughes shown by all three.....not! While they were happy to go out on the lash and their team unable to secure a win, they were quite prepared to let their boss take the rap and get the sack. :grr:

They were celebrating Stack's birthday. Apart from the fact that Stack hasn't played for ages and Stokes doesn't play for Hibs, are they not allowed to go out at all?

How much provocation are Hibs players supposed to take before it's okay to react?

Auckland Hibs
10-10-2010, 07:28 AM
They were celebrating Stack's birthday. Apart from the fact that Stack hasn't played for ages and Stokes doesn't play for Hibs, are they not allowed to go out at all?

How much provocation are Hibs players supposed to take before it's okay to react?

none - it's all part of being a footballer IMO.

Booked4Being-Ugly
10-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Disappointed that Hibs are in the news again for the wrong reasons.

On a brighter note, at least the lippy Jambo got slapped!

:faf:

E.T. is a Hibee
10-10-2010, 07:45 AM

If I was a s***e as him I would expect to get the pash ripped out of me walkin about the street. Couldn't care less about him and Stokes but I'm a bit pissed off that Miller was there.

What have all three got in common - - - they blew their chances at the top other managers seen that they are full of it and moved them on. I hope our new manager sort it out!

hibee_boy
10-10-2010, 07:52 AM
its true and the sad thing is there is another player involved which will be made public soon.

matty_f
10-10-2010, 07:56 AM
If I was a s***e as him I would expect to get the pash ripped out of me walkin about the street. Couldn't care less about him and Stokes but I'm a bit pissed off that Miller was there.

What have all three got in common - - - they blew their chances at the top other managers seen that they are full of it and moved them on. I hope our new manager sort it out!

Woeful post, IMHO.

Stack's pretty far removed from being s***e, IMHO, and certainly well above the standard where he'd expect constant abuse going about the place.:bitchy:

E.T. is a Hibee
10-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Woeful post, IMHO.

Stack's pretty far removed from being s***e, IMHO, and certainly well above the standard where he'd expect constant abuse going about the place.:bitchy:

O.K. s***e is a bit strong but he's no that great either! I just dont get why they all go to these places where they know they may be exposed to abuse by these trumpets!

If they're after a ride they should hit the Jam House, it's more difficult to leave there on you own than it is to pull or the Cuddy Brae?

:cool2:

E.T. is a Hibee
10-10-2010, 08:08 AM
O.K. s***e is a bit strong but he's no that great either! I just dont get why they all go to these places where they know they may be exposed to abuse by these trumpets!

If they're after a ride they should hit the Jam House, it's more difficult to leave there on you own than it is to pull or the Cuddy Brae?

:cool2:

For the food no the birds!

Gus
10-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Provoked by lippy jambo's, sure we have all had it. Doesn't mean you have to give the boy a slap.

These guys are paid more than £2k a week to play/played/represent the club that has/took a gamble on them, when quite frankly no other was willing to take a punt.

They are not even fans ffs, just assets, and not very profitable ones at

hibbiedon
10-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Get off his back, A nippy wee jam slags you off you slap him end of

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/PUNCHING-HEARTS-FANS/114886601905530

Iain G
10-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Where the hell is Bacero, it looks awful! :confused::greengrin

SlickShoes
10-10-2010, 08:38 AM

This garbage again.

Stupid as it is, they were out for his birthday, if you are having a ***** time at work and things are not going your way do you cancel christmas, cancel your birthday?

Next time you have had a bad day at work and your kids ask you for something remember to tell them unless you do well at work you cannot have fun and send them straight to bed without any supper.

Hibernia Na Eir
10-10-2010, 08:38 AM
latest in long line of Hearts fans winding up Hibs players on a night out. They seem to enjoy it.

Mind you, i think i once gave D Jackson an earful in Buster Browns when he played for that lot:greengrin

Chuck Rhoades
10-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Surprised this didnt make the news already. More than the three named were involved and its bound to come out shortly. Source, I was there.

Hibernian Verse
10-10-2010, 09:59 AM
On another note, when did Bacaro become one of Edinburgh's most exclusive haunts? I had my 18th there, it's a reasonably cheap and full of underagers.

sambajustice
10-10-2010, 10:04 AM
On another note, when did Bacaro become one of Edinburgh's most exclusive haunts? I had my 18th there, it's a reasonably cheap and full of underagers.

Surprised Craig Thomson wasn't there!

NorthNorfolkHFC
10-10-2010, 10:38 AM

no. football career lasts 10-15 years and footballers are paid very well. Its not much to ask that they stay clear of drink for their careers.

This is the problem with our culture and evidently our national team.

SMAXXA
10-10-2010, 10:39 AM
This garbage again.

Stupid as it is, they were out for his birthday, if you are having a ***** time at work and things are not going your way do you cancel christmas, cancel your birthday?

Next time you have had a bad day at work and your kids ask you for something remember to tell them unless you do well at work you cannot have fun and send them straight to bed without any supper.

What he said :top marks

degenerated
10-10-2010, 10:40 AM
no. football career lasts 10-15 years and footballers are paid very well. Its not much to ask that they stay clear of drink for their careers.

there's far bigger problems with our national game than graham stack going for a bevvy on his birthday and banjoing a lippy jamtard :agree:

Antifa Hibs
10-10-2010, 11:35 AM
I'm more pissed off they didn't consider changing city so Deeks could've went. :grr:

In all seriousness, 3 lads go out for someone birthday. A Jambo **** gets wide, gets slapped, no charges or nour dished out. Non event really...

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-10-2010, 11:44 AM
No sure that it is very fair that the NOTW cast up previous stories about Stack as they don't appear to relevant to what he did or didn't do. When you are a relatively high profile player [ in the SPL context at least] you need to accept that you represent the club every day that you are signed to them. Whether that is good or bad is not really the issue. If anyone put up a posting on Monday morning, over the last season, that said there will be a story breakng about trouble at the weekend, I would immediately have said, Deeks, Stokes or Stack. I think players have got a bit of responsibility to try and keep out of trouble.

WarringtonHibee
10-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Hey at least he's only in the papers for giving some ******** a slap, could be worse - he could of been in the papers for sending pictures of his junk to kids.

Non story really, if you're being a bit of a unreasonable fanny and purposely winding people up then expect a smack.

LaMotta
10-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Hey at least he's only in the papers for giving some ******** a slap, could be worse - he could of been in the papers for sending pictures of his junk to kids.

Non story really, if you're being a bit of a unreasonable fanny and purposely winding people up then expect a smack.

The pink supporters in question will probably think twice about doing something similar in the future.

Kevvy1875
10-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Not enough evidence to charge anyone. Says all you need to know really. A non story.

If this had been a big deal then someone would have been charged and this would be going to court.

I am willing to bet money that the lippy Jambo hasn't seen Stacks you tube vid where he played for the Belgian team:greengrin. Cos if he did he probably would not have bothered in such a fruitless excercise. Also willing to bet that the cheek coming from the Lippy Yam was regarding the oul chants aimed at Stack during Derby games. So......Yam thinks he is a big man, Opens his gub, gets slapped about in what must have been a very embarrasing episode for him and then cries about it. Polis turn up and see said crying Jambo, and decide the whole thing is so utterly pathetic that they will warn a couple of people and then go and do some real police work. Someone reporter hears the story 8th hand and decides to sensationalise the story because his actual talent for real journalism is zero and that why he works for a tat rag.

This is a guess about what happened but probably near the mark, so predictable.

500miles
10-10-2010, 11:53 AM
none - it's all part of being a footballer IMO.

How about if he worked as an electrician? Or a plumber? A bank manager? Doctor?

He's got the exact same right to lash out as anyone - NONE. However, he should be given the same understanding, and not subject to any more criticism as them either.

Now, no one has been hospitalised, no charges have been made, no one has even been barred, and we have no idea what was said - perhaps making this, at the moment at least - a non story.

truehibernian
10-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Can see both sides of the argument here. The realist in me says that who are we to stop a player (or human being) celebrating his birthday with his mates no matter what his profession. The issue I have with Stack is that he is out in George Street with alarming regularity, always seems to have a bevvy (when I have been there) and given he is injured with the same regularity, surely alcohol and late nights do nothing for his recuperation and body (whilst recovering from "injury"). I know that sounds very "holier than thou" but surely he must realise that he will get criticised (from either set of fans).

Are we also sure that Liam Miller was there. After all, in Perth earlier that day I was convinced he was wearing an invisibility cloak of some sort.

The realist in me also says fair play for slapping a Yam :greengrin

Kaiser1962
10-10-2010, 12:00 PM
If somebody, anybody, chooses to give verbals to anyone else then they, the instigator, has a brass neck beyond belief if they then complain that they got a slap. Perhaps it was the ghost who slaps jambo's at work again.

truehibernian
10-10-2010, 12:02 PM
If somebody, anybody, chooses to give verbals to anyone else then they, the instigator, has a brass neck beyond belief if they then complain that they got a slap. Perhaps it was the ghost who slaps jambo's at work again.

Casper should always be in the squad list and team photo. He covers a lot of ground. Hope he is offered a contract extension.

Hibs07p
10-10-2010, 12:07 PM
I hope Stack at least had the courtesy to ask the cheeky wee Jambo ******* if he was old enough to be in the premises before he lamped him. We could'nae have one of our players involved in offences with under-agers.
Absolutely no worries about giving someone a slap if they are dishing out the verbals. No different from most Jambos, masochists the lot of them, they probably love feeling pain, especially when being dished out VR, that's what makes them Jambos. Whether Hibs players should be out or not in the first place is another matter. If they stayed in, what could they do apart from taking photo's of their tadger and sending it over the internet to god knows who.

The_Todd
10-10-2010, 12:12 PM
So to summarise:

Stack in bar celebrating birthday.
Stack minds own business.
Drunk Jambo gives Stack verbal abuse.
Stack ignores.
Drunk Jambo persists with verbals.
Stack lashes out.
Drunk Jambo runs home crying to mummy despite being the cause of the rammy.

Big deal.

.Sean.
10-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Is this Jambo fud a complet simpleton? If he's being wide with him all night, I believe Stack is quite within his rights to lamp him. Him being a footballer doesn't come into it - If somebody is being persistently w*nky with you all night long, you will snap as there's no danger you'll listen to some fanny give you abuse all night, I for one certainly wouldn't.

FWIW Graham Stack is also sound as. Met him a couple times, including once when he was out in Haddington with his missus. He was brand new and I didn't get the impression that he's the kind of guy who goes around causing bother for fun.

And Bacaro is ****. Some of the clientele are complete morons, many of the birds are up-themselves cows and it's underage central.

Kevvy1875
10-10-2010, 12:39 PM
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=graham+stack&docid=282581729775&mid=8B9053FF5068AE5AF7988B9053FF5068AE5AF798&FORM=LKVR2#

Thick Jambo should have watched this before opening his gub. This is how you deal with idiots intent on causing you bother.

Well within his rights to defend himself on this occasion and in this nightclub. What any self respecting person would do IMO.

blackpoolhibs
10-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Is this Jambo fud a complet simpleton? If he's being wide with him all night, I believe Stack is quite within his rights to lamp him. Him being a footballer doesn't come into it - If somebody is being persistently w*nky with you all night long, you will snap as there's no danger you'll listen to some fanny give you abuse all night, I for one certainly wouldn't.

FWIW Graham Stack is also sound as. Met him a couple times, including once when he was out in Haddington with his missus. He was brand new and I didn't get the impression that he's the kind of guy who goes around causing bother for fun.

And Bacaro is ****. Some of the clientele are complete morons, many of the birds are up-themselves cows and it's underage central.

I'm surprised Stack went in there, if thats common knowledge there was bound to be plenty yams roaming the place.

Phil D. Rolls
10-10-2010, 01:01 PM

They walk away, or don't go into places where they are likely to encounter hassle. Simples.

It's not like these rules don't apply to people in other walks of life. If I am involved in an altercation, the most likely course of events is sacked without questions being asked. I am not even that well paid for the priviledge.

And, yes, I do take quite a bit of provocation at times. Sometimes you meet the same people away from work. You learn to walk away.

Phil D. Rolls
10-10-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm surprised Stack went in there, if thats common knowledge there was bound to be plenty yams roaming the place.

I can think of at least one Yam who would agree with that. :top marks :agree:
(subject to terms of parole)

Tricla
10-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Am I correct in saying that Stack bopped a lippy yamtard who by all accounts deserved it?

No need to debate the subject IMO.

Beefster
10-10-2010, 01:07 PM

Footballers aren't even allowed to celebrate their birthday now? I saw Ryan Giggs out once, he was drinking alcohol. He might have made it big if only he hadn't let it pass his lips.

By the way, if you've ever drunk more than 2 pints in one session, you're being a hypocrite. If a footballer is expected to abstain during their careers, I don't think it's too much for you to follow the government's recommended limits.

matty_f
10-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Am I correct in saying that Stack bopped a lippy yamtard who by all accounts deserved it?

No need to debate the subject IMO.

:greengrin Agreed. While there's no doubt it's disappointing to read about a Hibby getting into bother, at the same time it's good to know that it was a Yam that got banjoed, and sad as some may find this, I actually like Stack more for this.:thumbsup:

To the tune of the Richard Gough song:

Graham Stack Banjos Jambos...

HibbyAndy
10-10-2010, 01:13 PM
:greengrin Agreed. While there's no doubt it's disappointing to read about a Hibby getting into bother, at the same time it's good to know that it was a Yam that got banjoed, and sad as some may find this, I actually like Stack more for this.:thumbsup:

To the tune of the Richard Gough song:

Graham Stack Banjoes Jambos...

:faf: :faf:

Coffee over screen moment Matty :hilarious

:greengrin:top marks

emmjayfox
10-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Would i be correct in thinking Stacks back injury has cleared up :cool2:

Dinkydoo
10-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Footballers aren't even allowed to celebrate their birthday now? I saw Ryan Giggs out once, he was drinking alcohol. He might have made it big if only he hadn't let it pass his lips.

By the way, if you've ever drunk more than 2 pints in one session, you're being a hypocrite. If a footballer is expected to abstain during their careers, I don't think it's too much for you to follow the government's recommended limits.

Irrelevant IMO - unless of course your job requires you to be in peak physical condition.

I think that people do go OTT with the whole "professional athlete" thing but at the same time, I think players wages pretty much provide justification for most of the compliants - but that doesn't mean they've to stay in the house, chained to a small salad every weekend.

Having a night on the sauce every now and then won't do any harm; going out on the pish every weekend after really, really **** performances gives the impression you don't care.

As for Stack bursting a cheeky yam, fair play to him but just because he was being wound up doesn't mean that there shouldn't be consequences.

If I got into a fight, it was reported and as a result went on my record, my next disclosure Scotland certificate from work would highlight it and I'd probably lose my job if it was serious enough.

If I could justify my actions I'd probably still get at least a written warning.

Toaods
10-10-2010, 02:48 PM
...any confirmation yet that it was Clum he thumped?

we all know he has previous for mouthing off and playing the wideboy to innocent Hibernian FC staff members in George Street.

emmjayfox
10-10-2010, 02:51 PM
...any confirmation yet that it was Clum he thumped?

we all know he has previous for mouthing off and playing the wideboy to innocent Hibernain FC staff members in George Street.

Apparantly Clum asked him for a dance off.:greengrin

ScottB
10-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Few thoughts of mine.

1. I wouldn't be shouting abuse at footballers on a night out, its ******ing pathetic and shows you have a mental age of 6. Big deal they play for a team you don't like, grow up.

2. We all take abuse at different points in life, it's not acceptable to go round smacking folk for it. Particularly as by now, these guys should be used to it.

I'm not saying our players shouldn't be capable of enjoying a night out now and again, particularly considering it was Stack's birthday, but sadly given the number of morons roaming around, abuse is always going to happen. They need to deal with it. Provoked or not.

Phil D. Rolls
10-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Few thoughts of mine.

1. I wouldn't be shouting abuse at footballers on a night out, its ******ing pathetic and shows you have a mental age of 6. Big deal they play for a team you don't like, grow up.

2. We all take abuse at different points in life, it's not acceptable to go round smacking folk for it. Particularly as by now, these guys should be used to it.

I'm not saying our players shouldn't be capable of enjoying a night out now and again, particularly considering it was Stack's birthday, but sadly given the number of morons roaming around, abuse is always going to happen. They need to deal with it. Provoked or not.

My feeling is that they enjoy being the centre of attention and think that everyone loves them. Then when someone bursts that bubble, they can't deal with it.

There is plenty of places they could have gone to avoid the sort of fracas they encountered. Stokes and Stack seem to be very unlucky in that trouble seems to follow them around.

archiebald
11-10-2010, 09:36 AM

We do get the NOTW here in Scotland :greengrin

Sir David Gray
11-10-2010, 11:02 AM
Professional athletes shouldn't be drinking alcohol whatsoever, IMO, but they certainly shouldn't be drinking alcohol during the season. That's not just my opinion but also the opinion of almost every single health expert that you are likely to come across.

Having said that, I do hope Stack made the smack count. :wink:

Seriously though, I'm getting a bit fed up reading about the "extra curricular" activities of Hibs players over the past couple of years.

I make that Morais, Grof, Stokes, McCormack and now Stack who have all been involved, to some degree over the past couple of years, with the police whilst they have been employed by Hibs.

If our players earned the right to have as many headlines written about them on the sports pages as they do on the front pages, Hibs would probably be a very successful club.

Teo10
11-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Professional athletes shouldn't be drinking alcohol whatsoever, IMO, but they certainly shouldn't be drinking alcohol during the season. That's not just my opinion but also the opinion of almost every single health expert that you are likely to come across.

Seriously though, I'm getting a bit fed up reading about the "extra curricular" activities of Hibs players over the past couple of years.

I make that Morais, Grof, Stokes, McCormack and now Stack who have all been involved, to some degree over the past couple of years, with the police whilst they have been employed by Hibs.

If our players earned the right to have as many headlines written about them on the sports pages as they do on the front pages, Hibs would probably be a very successful club.

That he did, the boy went flying!

hibsbollah
11-10-2010, 11:47 AM
While I accept that you need to look after your body as a professional athlete, theres nothing more boring than the ':grr:how dare he go out on the lash after a defeat':grr: self-righteous fury posts.

Unless the player involved has a clause in the contract banning him from exercising his right to a social life, I don't see what the point is in getting all :grr: about it. Crucially, most posters on here who claim to have seen player x or y 'drinking to excess' would, if they are honest with themselves, probably can't say with 100% certainty whether the player was even drinking alcohol most of the time. Expecting young, wealthy footballers to spend all their free time away from the centre of Edinburgh is unrealistic, but it seems to be what some of our more purer-than-the-driven-supporters expect:rolleyes:

truehibernian
11-10-2010, 11:59 AM
While I accept that you need to look after your body as a professional athlete, theres nothing more boring than the ':grr:how dare he go out on the lash after a defeat':grr: self-righteous fury posts.

Unless the player involved has a clause in the contract banning him from exercising his right to a social life, I don't see what the point is in getting all :grr: about it. Crucially, most posters on here who claim to have seen player x or y 'drinking to excess' would, if they are honest with themselves, probably can't say with 100% certainty whether the player was even drinking alcohol most of the time. Expecting young, wealthy footballers to spend all their free time away from the centre of Edinburgh is unrealistic, but it seems to be what some of our more purer-than-the-driven-supporters expect:rolleyes:

Agree with the sentiment in your post, however it is interesting since Harry Redknapp took over at Tottenham, and taken a almost zero tolerance of alcohol (which for someone like Redknapp is a dramatic turnaround from his playing days and playing culture), they have gone on to CL qualifying and playing some superb football. Yes he has also had a huge budget, but he has gone on record saying what he now expects of his players off the field.

Talksport discussed the subject at the weekend and the views differ right across football. Neil Warnock agreed with your opinion, and I would class him as a successful manager. He does however seem to have this knck of getting all the players to pull together for him (a talent in management). He did however agree that players should where possible avoid alcohol or putting themselves in situations where the "normal fan" would antagonise them or slag them off. He was more into the team bonding, go away for the weekend type drink/training sessions.

My thoughts are that it is a short career at the top and not too much to ask to look after your body a little. Also professional pride comes into it, and after a gubbing off Hamilton and St Johnstone, the last place I would want to show my red face was in a pub getting a few drinks down my neck. Folk are all different though......there is no right or wrong, just opinion.

H18sry
11-10-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm surprised Stack went in there, if thats common knowledge there was bound to be plenty of yams roasting in that place.

:greengrin sorted for you G :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
11-10-2010, 12:24 PM

Was there not some evidence recently that suggested a drink now and again can improve performance by affording someone the opportunity to relax? Certainly the England manager subscribed to that notion in the World Cup (admittedly they were gash though).

Northern Hibby
11-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Ask an Scottish athlete in Delhi when was the last time they had a drink, do they go out to night clubs to celebrate mates birthdays?

ScottB
11-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Ask an Scottish athlete in Delhi when was the last time they had a drink, do they go out to night clubs to celebrate mates birthdays?

Given these guys resources, they could easily nip down to Newcastle for the night, hell even in Glasgow they'd be relatively annonoymous, could drink in peace and avoid all the fall out that occurs in Edinburgh.

But then again, them's the breaks for being paid thousands a week to keep yourself in top condition, I would argue they shouldn't be having any bingeing sessions during the season, a couple of drinks aye, but none of this out on the lash crap that we seem to keep hearing about.

RIP
11-10-2010, 05:12 PM
We've been hearing these stories at Hibs for years. The management have done fe ck all to eradicate it. They've shirked their responsibility by creating the illusion that it's the job of the fiba trainer/coach

Hibs players and nightclubs go together like champagne and strawberries.

It's the only thing we are famous for

The_Todd
11-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Given these guys resources, they could easily nip down to Newcastle for the night, hell even in Glasgow they'd be relatively annonoymous, could drink in peace and avoid all the fall out that occurs in Edinburgh.

But then again, them's the breaks for being paid thousands a week to keep yourself in top condition, I would argue they shouldn't be having any bingeing sessions during the season, a couple of drinks aye, but none of this out on the lash crap that we seem to keep hearing about.

There's no evidence to say Stack was "binge drinking". The only facts given are:

Stack was in a nightclub getting constant abuse from some idiot who wouldn't give up.

The use of the word "boozy" in a tabloid headline counts for exactly nothing. "Boozy" just means the action takes place in a nightclub in Tabloid-speak, he could have been drinking J2Os for all we know so I'm not going to slate Stack for something which may or may not have happened.

Given that the NOTW hasn't actually made any claim in the actual article about anyone being drunk, probably because it knows it can be done for defamation as he probably wasn't drunk, and given the slant of the article ("In September 2005, Stack was cleared of raping a 22-year-old woman at his London flat." - I mean WTF? Why not list everything he's not guilty of FFS) it's clear the NOTW (or at least the journo) has an agenda against the guy and the whole article is aimed at rubbishing a football player.

Simple solution - don't read the NOTW or any tabloid (and I mean all of them: Record, Sun, NOTW, Mirror, Mail, Express).

hibsdaft
11-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Hibs players and nightclubs go together like champagne and strawberries

is there any football clubs thats different in that respect though?

Phil MaGlass
11-10-2010, 05:54 PM
What is it with hertz fans and do-ings, these yam ti1s should keep their gay mouths shut(no disrespect meant to gays), how many times will it take for them to take a hint, Ive lost count of the amount of times they have taken pastings at the hands of Hibs players and ghosts, its scary.
Learn yir lessons ya yam morons.:take that:casper::lolyam:
Dear yamboid please refrain from picking fights as it seems it is not good for your health, and only makes you look foolish when skelped on yir er5es by Hibs players, ghosts and fans alike. Big team, big pussies, wee team,wee mad ba5tards,savvy. Maybe you should take up fishing to take the stress away, on the other hand dont, you would probably end up battered instead of the fish.

Booked4Being-Ugly
11-10-2010, 07:07 PM
For any Jambo up town that cannae handle their drink:

http://theatomicgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/bitch-slap.jpg

Sick Boy
11-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Where the hell is Bacero, it looks awful! :confused::greengrin

It's on Hope St Lane underneath the Hudson's Bar. Only been there once and it was gash.