PDA

View Full Version : Dalkeith Thistle v Hibs Legends Charity Match

thebakerboy
08-10-2010, 08:21 PM
On Sunday 17th. October Dalkeith Thistle are playing a Hibs Legends team in aid of The Pakistan Flood Relief Charity. The match starts at 1pm and tickets are £3 and £8 for a family ticket for 4. This is a great cause and there is great backing from the local councilors and businesses. There is also a match between the senior teams from Newbattle High Schooi and St Davids at 10.30am.Venue is Dalkeith Thistles ground in The Kings Park Eskbank Rd Dalkeith.
Players signed up for legends Gordon Hunter , Calum Milne , Willie Jamieson , Graham Love , Graham Harvey , Peter Cormack Jnr. , Gareth Evans , Michael Renwick , and possibly Micky Weir and Steven Tweed , plus some youngsters. Also hoping for a couple of very big surprise guests, watch this space .
Dalkeith Thistle guests George Bowmaker , John McGraw , Rab Chapman , Jeff Hunter and Head Coach Jock Landells with a special appearance of VP Jimmy Butt.

Danderhall Hibs
08-10-2010, 08:26 PM
On Sunday 17th. October Dalkeith Thistle are playing a Hibs Legends team in aid of The Pakistan Flood Relief Charity. The match starts at 1pm and tickets are £3 and £8 for a family ticket for 4. This is a great cause and there is great backing from the local councilors and businesses. There is also a match between the senior teams from Dalkeith High and St Davids at 10.30am.Will edit later to add who is playing as still waiting for confirmation.:greengrin

Where's it being played?

thebakerboy
08-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Where's it being played?

At Thistles ground in Kings Park Dalkeith , have edited post.

HarpyHibby
08-10-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm playing for st David's and I think it's newbattle playing, not Dalkeith?

thebakerboy
09-10-2010, 08:33 AM
I'm playing for st David's and I think it's newbattle playing, not Dalkeith?

you are correct my mistake

hibbill2002
09-10-2010, 04:42 PM
Wee Wullie Pearson still Dalkeiths gaffer?

thebakerboy
10-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Wee Wullie Pearson still Dalkeiths gaffer?

Yes he is and Jock Landells is his assistant.

hibbill2002
10-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Yes he is and Jock Landells is his assistant.
Nice guy... for a bluenose:wink:

HarpyHibby
17-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Quite a poor turn out for the school game I thought, I expected there to be far more people there! I don't know how the legends game went because I had to leave for work but newbattle beat us 2-1, quite a close game tbh! Ps I was the big, tall and ugly centre half who scored for st David's :wink::thumbsup: