PDA

View Full Version : Rivals4charity Hibs Team Looking for players

hibsrivals
08-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Hiya folks, well its that time of year where Hibs Fans take on the Yam Fans and the Hibs team are still looking for players to come along for the training/trials.

This is a cracking day for any Hibs fan and in the mean time raise money for a good cause.

If your interested please goto www.rivals4charity.co.uk and click on the hibs badge then just fill out the form which only takes a min.

We also have a smokers day in Febuary, where we have guest speakers.

Thanks for reading.

Judas Iscariot
08-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Who's taking the Hibs team this year?!

hibsrivals
09-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Yogi....lol

Judas Iscariot
09-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Yogi....lol

Good..

He ****in hates the Hertz :agree:

hibsrivals
10-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Class I am sure the proclaimers are helping him out with the team too.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:green grin:notworthy:

hibsrivals
12-10-2010, 09:56 AM
applications still open folks...

HIBEETILLIDIE
12-10-2010, 10:38 AM
applications still open folks...

Hi, i am interested in trying out for this, what are the age limits, if any as i am unsure if i will be too old for it. i am 53, have not played 11-a side for a long time, but regularly play five's once a week through the winter- i golf during the summer.

I have recently started a fitness campaign, and with hopefully a return to fives once a week, and i would be keen to come along to the initial training sessions to gauge my fitness and more importantly ability- i don't, however want to waste your time if you are looking for younger bods.

Cheers

Moncs
12-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Hi, i am interested in trying out for this, what are the age limits, if any as i am unsure if i will be too old for it. i am 53, have not played 11-a side for a long time, but regularly play five's once a week through the winter- i golf during the summer.

I have recently started a fitness campaign, and with hopefully a return to fives once a week, and i would be keen to come along to the initial training sessions to gauge my fitness and more importantly ability- i don't, however want to waste your time if you are looking for younger bods.

Cheers

Its open to everyone mate, we have had peoplein their 40's and 50's play in the games in the past.

Get yourself signed up at the website and I'll send you all the info

blairwallace
13-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Its open to everyone mate, we have had peoplein their 40's and 50's play in the games in the past.

what about under 18's? :greengrin

MacBean
13-10-2010, 08:17 PM
what about under 18's? :greengrin

I was 16 in the first game...

Billy Whizz
14-10-2010, 07:34 AM

Who was over 50 Moncs?

hibsrivals
14-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Its for 16 years and over lads.

HibeeMassive
14-10-2010, 11:11 AM
For the guys who've played in it before, what sort of level are the games?
Would you need to have been playing junior/senior to have a chance of a game?

I must admit to having never been along to watch the charity games, but I would definitely consider using this as an excuse to get my expanding butt into training again, if it meant pulling on the hibs jersey for the day

Moncs
14-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Who was over 50 Moncs?

Geoff, one of the Hbs keepers last year

Moncs
14-10-2010, 11:57 AM

I must admit to having never been along to watch the charity games, but I would definitely consider using this as an excuse to get my expanding butt into training again, if it meant pulling on the hibs jersey for the day

Not at all mate, the vast majority of guys who turn up to both Hearts and Hibs trials just play saturday/sunday amateur football.

Th rule is that only TWO players out of teh squad of 16 can currently (or played last season) at junior/senior level. (I put this in to save it becoming a semi-pro game and give everyone the chance to play.\0

HibeeMassive
14-10-2010, 12:06 PM
Not at all mate, the vast majority of guys who turn up to both Hearts and Hibs trials just play saturday/sunday amateur football.

Th rule is that only TWO players out of teh squad of 16 can currently (or played last season) at junior/senior level. (I put this in to save it becoming a semi-pro game and give everyone the chance to play.\0

Cheers Moncs, that sounds interesting...

Thanks for the info.

:thumbsup:

hibsrivals
15-10-2010, 09:48 PM
So far this year every Hibs application is amateur...Not matter what level you are you should come along, its a good experience at we have some good games sorted.