PDA

View Full Version : has tony mowbray made any comment?

keep the faith
08-10-2010, 07:59 AM
I have not heard a peep from mowbray anywhere since he left darkheid. Anyone know if he has made any comment on the Hibs job?

Wonder if rod has sounded him out? I certainly hope he has.

IWasThere2016
08-10-2010, 08:14 AM
RP and TM keep in touch (apparently)

heretoday
08-10-2010, 08:16 AM
John Collins was on Five Live last night commenting on upcoming Internationals along with Lawrie Sanchez. I texted the show asking if Collins would care to return to ER as manager. No reply and no comment on air either.

And so I can exclusively reveal that John Collins has not ruled out taking over the Hibs hot seat!

Isn't that how they do it in the meeja?

banarc7062
08-10-2010, 08:44 AM
I have not heard a peep from mowbray anywhere since he left darkheid. Anyone know if he has made any comment on the Hibs job?

I'm confident Rod will be doing his homwork on a new manager and get us a manager the Board deserve:cool2:

MB62
08-10-2010, 09:02 AM

I certainly hope he has told him to take a hike. No way in the world do I want him back at ER.

Speedway
08-10-2010, 09:08 AM
According to two of my very well connected clients, one an Ex-FD and another and Ex Treasurer, at West Brom; there's no way Mogga or Veno are coming back to Hibs.

The_Todd
08-10-2010, 09:25 AM
He's still getting paid by Celtc. He won't be making any statements.

MB62
08-10-2010, 09:34 AM
According to two of my very well connected clients, one an Ex-FD and another and Ex Treasurer, at West Brom; there's no way Mogga or Veno are coming back to Hibs.

Excellent news :thumbsup:

erskine-hibby
08-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Why would he??.
If he was interested/contacted it would be foolhardy to say anything.