Hibee_Rab
08-10-2010, 01:09 AM
To watch scotland game? And also hibs games? Anyone know one

Hibs07p
08-10-2010, 06:28 AM
Try

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/18/18979/Terrace/York

http://www.eatyork.com/promotions.php?id=18

I've never been in the terrace, but O'neill's is OK. In fact, IIRC, there is a picture of George Best in his Hibs shirt behind the bar. They definitely show football, but if it's between a Scotland game or English game, they would show the English.

micksoo
08-10-2010, 07:37 AM
I've never been in the terrace, but O'neill's is OK. In fact, IIRC, there is a picture of George Best in his Hibs shirt behind the bar. They definitely show football, but if it's between a Scotland game or English game, they would show the English.

O'Neills will definately have it on. I have been in when both Scotland and England games were on and they showed both albeit without sound.

George Best picture was a donation to the bar from a mate of mine.

Hibs07p
08-10-2010, 08:11 AM
O'Neills will definately have it on. I have been in when both Scotland and England games were on and they showed both albeit without sound.

You're probably right, I watched a Man U game at the front of the pub and there was a Celtic - Rangers game screened at the back, I think there was an overlap in kick off times, and it was mostly Hun shirts I seen. Good boozer as well. :thumbsup:

PS They will probably have it advertised if it's on.

Leith_Hibee
08-10-2010, 12:31 PM

I was in O'Neil's on Saturday night and Junior's reaction to the George Best picture was priceless, remember and let Graeme know as he will love that!!

The Terrace will have it on, was watching the golf in 3D on Saturday....magnificent.

micksoo
08-10-2010, 02:33 PM
I was in O'Neil's on Saturday night and Junior's reaction to the George Best picture was priceless, remember and let Graeme know as he will love that!!

The Terrace will have it on, was watching the golf in 3D on Saturday....magnificent.

Why were you there?

Leith_Hibee
09-10-2010, 07:45 AM
Why were you there?

Boys golf weekend. The golf is an excuse so the married (and divorced!) boys can get away. We done the revolving dancefloor in reflex justice on Friday :greengrin