PDA

View Full Version : Official News Letter (Email)

down-the-slope
07-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Got the latest newsletter Email today..

Now either I am blind / stupid or been in a halucinagenic stupor this past 3 days....as there is nothing amidst the several articles that even mentions we have lost our manager :confused:

WestSideHibby
08-10-2010, 06:33 AM
It's not just you!

You'd think they could even have had a line about how the search is ongoing, it's progressing well and they'll make an announcement in due course... or anything really...

... but then they didn't even email us to confirm he'd gone in the first place and left us to find out in the press (unless we psychicly knew to check the website) so shouldn't really be surprised.

davemcbain
08-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Got the latest newsletter Email today..

Now either I am blind / stupid or been in a halucinagenic stupor this past 3 days....as there is nothing amidst the several articles that even mentions we have lost our manager :confused:

Yeah but is it really news? (at times like this I could really do with a totalitarian state smiley) - any photos of Kim Jong Petrie?

Andy74
08-10-2010, 09:45 AM
It's not really what the emails are for is it, it's a marketing tool not a news alert in that sense.

Hibs say nothing about new hires until it's done, why on earth would you need them to say they are still looking?

WindyMiller
08-10-2010, 10:03 AM
It's not really what the emails are for is it, it's a marketing tool not a news alert in that sense.

Hibs say nothing about new hires until it's done, why on earth would you need them to say they are still looking?

Even if your constantly on .net you'd never know we were still looking for a new manager.

:agree: