PDA

View Full Version : Paddy Deane and Ross Chisholm

sunshine1875
07-10-2010, 05:15 PM
.......now at Arbroath.

http://www.arbroathherald.co.uk/sport/LICHTIES-WELCOME-TWO-NEW-FACES.6570508.jp

Cocaine&Caviar
07-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Surprised Chisolm isnt at a bottom half SPL side yet.

Russdoorsfan71
07-10-2010, 07:39 PM
I'm not... the laddie was ******!

Like any ex-hibby I wish the lad well in his career but watching him feature in Mixu's team was brutal.

BSEJVT
08-10-2010, 06:09 AM

Like Hibs?:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Another set of players who some posters said were worth a go in the first team squad, who then fall all the way through the leagues to try and get a game. I thought that Chisholm might drift as far down as maybe QOS or Partick Thistle, but all the way to the bottom tier?

Ell_Chrisso
08-10-2010, 09:40 AM
Could have posted this info last week, but wasn't sure how many people would have been interested. Not soo much on Chisholm's behalf.

I had a very interesting conversation with Mr Deane tho. Shed a few things on Yogi, and his tactic's which i was quite suprised at. Although im really not convinced on Yogi's decision making, which has led him to pulling the plug.. it seems there are a few certain players not doing what they are asked when on the football field.

p.s Mr Deane may end up at a SPL club in Jan, but i wont start any rumours :wink:

millarco
08-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Saw Arbroath lose heavily to Queens Park on Saturday. They're leaking goals, especially away from home, so thought they would maybe try and strengthen at the back. Chisholm should really run the show, I'm surprised he's had to go as far down as them. Deane has the physique for the league, will be interesting to see how he does. At the very least it'll push Jim Hamilton further down the pecking order, which is no bad thing.

Danderhall Hibs
08-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Could have posted this info last week, but wasn't sure how many people would have been interested. Not soo much on Chisholm's behalf.

I had a very interesting conversation with Mr Deane tho. Shed a few things on Yogi, and his tactic's which i was quite suprised at. Although im really not convinced on Yogi's decision making, which has led him to pulling the plug.. it seems there are a few certain players not doing what they are asked when on the football field.

p.s Mr Deane may end up at a SPL club in Jan, but i wont start any rumours :wink:

Is Deane the laddie that called Yogi's bluff and lost? Sure he refused to go out on loan or something?

Judas Iscariot
09-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Some folk on here raved about Chisolm tae..

Rank