PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Sunshine On Leith - Discount For Hibs Fans

Mikey
07-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Hibs fan? Show your support for Leith's very own show!

Dundee Rep Theatre present a musical written by Stephen Greenhorn Featuring the songs of The Proclaimers, Sunshine on Leith Starring Billy Boyd (Lord of the Rings)

Tue 12 -Sat 16 October

Evenings: 7.30pm, Matinees: Thu & Sat 2.30pm

Festival Theatre, 13/29 Nicolson Street, Edinburgh EH8 9FT

Last chance to book! The award-winning show returns to Edinburgh for seven performances only next week.

"capable of wrenching a tear from the bronze statue atop Leith Walk" The List

"It is every Scottish theatre-goer's dream - a musical sung in oor ain true tongue" Evening Express

Sunshine on Leith is your show - an amazing celebration of the songs, stories and streets of Leith. It follows the highs and lows of Ally and Davy as they return home from the army. But families, relationships and life are not all plain sailing in this touching story about everyday life in Scotland.

Brilliant fun, yet deeply moving, the musical features over 20 classic hits such as "I'm Gonna Be (500 miles)", "I'm On My Way", "Letter from America"
and of course Hibs anthem "Sunshine on Leith". It's the musical that even people who hate musicals will love! So come along and show your support - you're part of the story already!

Hibs ticket deal

We are delighted to offer all Hibs supporters a great deal on tickets. Book now at the box office or call 0131 529 6000 and if you quote "Hibs offer"
and you'll get £4 off stalls and dress circle tickets for all performances.

You can also book online by CLICKING HERE (http://www.fctt.org.uk/festival_theatre/event.aspx?evtid=344). Use discount code SOLHIBS.

Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount. Tickets are subject to availability. Not valid for tickets already purchased.

Booking fee for telephone and internet bookings. Ticket prices include contribution to the Theatres Development Fund.