PDA

View Full Version : new boss not the same as the old boss

mixuok
06-10-2010, 06:12 PM
my mate through a name in the ring how about phil brown ex hull experienced and would hav decent contacts. now dont come back with the usual garbage " it would cost to much money" lets see if the board are ambitious or not :wink: :agree:

poolman
06-10-2010, 06:19 PM
my mate through a name in the ring how about phil brown ex hull experienced and would hav decent contacts. now dont come back with the usual garbage " it would cost to much money" lets see if the board are ambitious or not :wink: :agree:

Think the Hibs players like to get back to the dressing room at half time

No thanks

persevere1875
06-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Couldnt keep the dressing room or the respect of the players at Hull, so with our supposed problems, I too would say no thanks

emmjayfox
06-10-2010, 06:35 PM
we keep throwing these names in the hat, do you honestly think these guys will come to ER with a players budget of eh..... no very much. A managers reputation is seriously on the line at ER these days.

tamig
06-10-2010, 06:36 PM

Well how would he fair with hardly any money? Doesn't strike me as a wheeler/dealer type.