PDA

View Full Version : Scotland v Spain Silver Lounge Ticket

Hibbyradge
06-10-2010, 08:29 AM
I have a ticket for the Scotland v Spain match next week, but due to work commitments, it's difficult for me to go. I'm in 2 minds about going so I've decided to bite the bullet and offer it to a fellow Hibby.

The ticket is for the Silver debenture seats, near the tv/media gantry so you'll have a magnificent view of the World champions being put to the sword! One time we right behind the BBC crew and we were able to watch instant replays of the incidents on Murdo McLeod's monitor!

You also get access to the Silver lounge at the stadium from 6.00pm so you don't have to queue 10 deep at the bar for a drink in Glasgow before fighting your way through the crowds to the stadium.

As well as a bar, you can buy grub in the lounge before the game.

You will also get a free match programme and the official team sheet as soon as it's announced, half time pies and access to the lounge after the game, should you want to let the crowds disperse before heading home.

Oh, you'll also get to meet Blackpool Hibs and others! A good bunch of guys and all Hibbies.

Face value £50.

I've had Silver tickets before and I'll be getting them in future. They're definitely worth the extra few quid, imo.

PM me if you're interested.