PDA

View Full Version : Yams Craig Thomson arrested

Part/Time Supporter
05-10-2010, 06:47 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2010/10/05/hearts-star-craig-thomson-arrested-on-schoolgirl-sex-pictures-charge-86908-22609733/

Rix's lasting influence

:devil:

Thomson made his debut for Hearts in August 2009, despite being a life-long fan of Edinburgh rivals Hibernian.

Is that their excuse for every player who gets into trouble with the law?

:dunno:

Wembley67
05-10-2010, 06:50 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2010/10/05/hearts-star-craig-thomson-arrested-on-schoolgirl-sex-pictures-charge-86908-22609733/

Rix's lasting influence

Whatever is happening at ER, Hearts always have to try and hog the limelight :grr:

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Really just sums up what these pink dwelling deluded asbestos ridden peados are really like, no change, business as usual at pervcastle

Heckys Wheel
05-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Thomson's agent Gary Mackay said: "I've no comment to make."

Come on Rent-A-Quote. You must have something to say!

Barney McGrew
05-10-2010, 06:54 AM
:hilarious

I bet that Wee Airdrie Jambo now has a new favourite Hearts player :cool2:

crewetollhibee
05-10-2010, 06:56 AM
All the Keekback comments re Yogi and showers should cease now for 2 reasons !!!

HibeeMcGinn1
05-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Beast

Judas Iscariot
05-10-2010, 07:00 AM
:faf:

You really couldn't make this stuff up with the yams like..

He'll get it TIGHT if he plays at ER..

Horrible wee pervy mankbag..

Kevvy1875
05-10-2010, 07:04 AM
SEX CASE!
SEX CASE!

Hang Him, Hang Him Hang Him!

Disgusting club with disgusting Players and Fans.

Beasts....the lot of them.

Ritchie
05-10-2010, 07:06 AM
Hahahahahaha!!!!

Roll on the derby!!!!

Craig Thomson is a beast!!

Barney McGrew
05-10-2010, 07:08 AM
One of more illustrious Knockbackers is suggesting he's in big trouble with the club because he lied to them when asked about it a couple of weeks back.

You'd have thought he'd have been in bother because he did it in the first place :greengrin

matty_f
05-10-2010, 07:18 AM
One of more illustrious Knockbackers is suggesting he's in big trouble with the club because he lied to them when asked about it a couple of weeks back.

You'd have thought he'd have been in bother because he did it in the first place :greengrin

:tee hee:

Wait for Vlad coming out and blaming it on the mafia...

Hibs07p
05-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Thomson, seen as one of Scotland's rising stars, was forced to tell Hearts boss Jim Jefferies about the allegations. Sources said the manager "hit the roof" but is backing his player.

Just as well it wasn't Graham Rix still in charge, he would have done more than back him, he would've joined in. :wink:

Judas Iscariot
05-10-2010, 07:28 AM
"Away down in gorgie he creeps round the park, looking for schoolies to beast in the dark he treats them to smarties, mars bar and twix for we all know that thomson was trained up by rix!!"

Dinkydoo
05-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Some people on here need to behave themselves; acting like "fans" of the OF if I'm honest.

OK, Thomson is a disgusting ****bag if these allegations are true but calling the whole of the yams "beasts......paedo's"...etc is just a bit OTT imo.:rolleyes:

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-10-2010, 07:36 AM
A bit unfortunate he is a Hibs man!

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 07:48 AM
It's a funny story...however -

Thomson is alleged to have been chatting with the girls on the internet and is understood to have been unaware that they were underage.

Not quite a maniacal paedophile really is he?!

Judas Iscariot
05-10-2010, 07:54 AM
Some people on here need to behave themselves; acting like "fans" of the OF if I'm honest.

OK, Thomson is a disgusting ****bag if these allegations are true but calling the whole of the yams "beasts......paedo's"...etc is just a bit OTT imo.:rolleyes:

Sorry....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:iGVfTtf6jtePBM::dosbeerigos.com/mondays-suck&t=1&usg=AFrqEzc6lmBcqHfod-AEumB2yq17d0LdXg

Hahahahaaaaa...

Wembley67
05-10-2010, 07:58 AM

Thomson is alleged to have been chatting with the girls on the internet and is understood to have been unaware that they were underage.

Aye whatever.

let us have our fun....

hibs0666
05-10-2010, 08:01 AM
A bit unfortunate he is a Hibs man!

So much of a Hibs man he signed for them? :confused:

Bostonhibby
05-10-2010, 08:02 AM

:agree: but like the ******, we should not allow reality to get in the way of a good story, especially if its about a non OF club.

On this occasion we clearly see the Yams managerial conveyor belt in action. They have probably never recovered from the loss of Rix and this acounts for the failure of Vlads many "visions" to arrive. By "grooming" the likes of Thomson to one day manage the club they should be able return to traditional Yam values.

Hibercelona

They must have all wanted in on it. :greengrin

:jamboak:

Spike Mandela
Anyone brave enough to dress up in St Trinians outfits at next derby!!!:devil:

George Clooney
"Away down in gorgie he creeps round the park, looking for schoolies to beast in the dark he treats them to smarties, mars bar and twix for we all know that thomson was trained up by rix!!"
:thumbsup:

Excellent work sir!

Supraninja
05-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Shame he wasn't caught by Chris Hansen.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVLT26CMzk4

Bostonhibby
05-10-2010, 08:07 AM

This is the real scandal, you'd imagine that Vlad would have got the team witch doctor to flush out potential Hibby's or non beleivers way before any contracts are signed or they appear on the pitch.

Cabbage East
05-10-2010, 08:27 AM
They love a bit of noncing down Gorgie way. They just can't help themselves.

Aldo
05-10-2010, 08:29 AM

:rotflmao:

Thats quality mate....cheered me up no end this morning. Will have to get that sung at derby.

:top marks

Beefster
05-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Oh dear, oh dear.

This "I didn't know they were underage" defence doesn't wash either. Would we accept it from someone 10 years older than Thomson? I doubt it and rightly so.

Pretty Boy
05-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Oh dear, oh dear.

This "I didn't know they were underage" defence doesn't wash either. Would we accept it from someone 10 years older than Thomson? I doubt it and rightly so.

To be fair if he's on a chat site or whatever and he asks her age and she says 16 then hows he supposed to know any different? Even if he's seen a picture he still might not be able to tell the difference. Some 15 years olds look about 21 to me these days.

If he's found guilty then he deserves to be punished accordingly because ignorance isn't a defence. But theres a difference between actively looking for underage girls and making a stupid mistake.

In saying all that the story should provide some classic chants for the derby.

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 08:38 AM
I really can't see what all the fuss is about.

Who hasn't sent lewd photos of themselves to folk on the internet who they've never actually met?

matty_f
05-10-2010, 08:39 AM

:agree: I'm almost 100% certain that Thomson, most like every other sad pervert that gets caught with these pictures, would have said "It's a fair cop guv." when he was arrested, had he known that they were underage.

There's absolutely no way these folk would pretend that they didn't know, just to get off with it. Definitely not.

matty_f
05-10-2010, 08:40 AM

Who hasn't sent lewd photos of themselves to folk on the internet who they've never actually met?

I only send them to people I know are old enough, and only receive them from older people too.If anything, too old, to tell you the truth.

Signed

W. Rooney.

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Oh dear, oh dear.

Er, if they said they were of legal age, then clearly it is a defence :confused:

Bit of a difference between a 19 year old chatting up what he thinks is a 16 year old to a 29 year old chatting up a 16 year old is there not?

SidBurns
05-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Comes from Penicuik way so round Dalkeith could be a shout. Saying that, most of the birds that I see in Dalkeith ain't anywhere near 15, 50 but not 15!

Anyway - PIEDO PIEDO PIEDO!

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 08:42 AM
After purchasing a new strip from the Hearts Superstore (sic), I wonder how many young girls excitedly had Thomson on their back?

SidBurns
05-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Er, if they said they were of legal age, then clearly it is a defence :confused:

Bit of a difference between a 19 year old chatting up what he thinks is a 16 year old to a 29 year old chatting up a 16 year old is there not?

How exactly!?!

Beefster
05-10-2010, 08:43 AM
To be fair if he's on a chat site or whatever and he asks her age and she says 16 then hows he supposed to know any different? Even if he's seen a picture he still might not be able to tell the difference. Some 15 years olds look about 21 to me these days.

If he's found guilty then he deserves to be punished accordingly because ignorance isn't a defence. But theres a difference between actively looking for underage girls and making a stupid mistake.

I know that he's a young lad but every single person caught of stuff like this, where possible, claim "I thought she was old enough". Rix did it too.

As you say though, it adds a bit more venom to the derby so happy days!

Baader
05-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Let's hear from all the sanctimonious, moralising, Daily Mail reading Yams who cared to voice their opinion on Zemmama...

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 08:44 AM
:agree: I'm almost 100% certain that Thomson, most like every other sad pervert that gets caught with these pictures, would have said "It's a fair cop guv." when he was arrested, had he known that they were underage.

There's absolutely no way these folk would pretend that they didn't know, just to get off with it. Definitely not.

Behave yourself - we are talking about the difference between a 15 year old and a 16 year old here! How could he have known exactly? Asked her to send him a copy of her passport?

Very few facts are known here and yet here we go with the usual hibs.net Judge, Jury and executioner brigade...

Maybe they should just refer the case straight to this message board and all of you guys can decided the punishment through your in depth knowledge of the case?

M11BMO
05-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Dirty wee Yam barsteward.

New Corrie
So much of a Hibs man he signed for them? :confused:

What is he meant to say to them? Sorry, but i'm a Hibs supporter so I can't sign for you. These boards are so detatched from reality it beggars belief. Next time I see Ralph Callaghan in the bookies, i'll let him know, that he's not a real Hibs fan.

Steve-O
How exactly!?!

Which part?

A defence?

Guy asks "what age are you?"

Girl says "16"

Guy thinks "good, nothing is illegal here then"

Girl then turns out to have lied and is in fact 15.

This is not a mitigating circumstance no?

Peevemor
05-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Behave yourself - we are talking about the difference between a 15 year old and a 16 year old here! How could he have known exactly? Asked her to send him a copy of her passport?

Very few facts are known here and yet here we go with the usual hibs.net Judge, Jury and executioner brigade...

Maybe they should just refer the case straight to this message board and all of you guys can decided the punishment through your in depth knowledge of the case?

So if she's 16 it's okay to send her photos of your knob?

The_Todd
05-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Which part?

A defence?

Guy asks "what age are you?"

Girl says "16"

Guy thinks "good, nothing is illegal here then"

Girl then turns out to have lied and is in fact 15.

This is not a mitigating circumstance no?

Not legally.

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 08:50 AM
So if she's 16 it's okay to send her photos of your knob?

Not if she didn't ask for them, but where in the article does it say that?

Note it's the parents that found them, and there is no mention of the girl bringing this to anyone's attention.

If he's sending them out willy-nilly (sorry, couldn't resist!), then fair enough, wrong.

All I am saying that maybe some facts should be known before he's written off as the next Gary Glitter!

matty_f
05-10-2010, 08:51 AM

Yep, he's innocent until proven guilty and all the rest of it, but as things stand the facts we do know are that he's been arrested for having pictures of an under-age girl on his computer.
He's 19 years old and old enough to know that he should be taking steps to make sure it's not an under-ager on the internet.
Thinking she was 16, or 18, or whatever and being wrong is not a good enough excuse, IMHO (and in the law's opinion).

And why would they refer to the messageboards for what happens to him? He should be tried at court and if found guilty, punished accordingly.

In the meantime, I'll have a jolly good laugh about the situation, if that's ok with you. In fact, even if it's not ok with you I'll laugh at him.

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Not legally.

A mitigating circumstance. As in, it's still illegal, but a Judge would take these facts into account when sentencing and as such a lighter sentence would be dished out.

Scouse Hibee
05-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Dirty wee Yam barsteward.

Another product of the Graham Rix academy!

matty_f
05-10-2010, 08:54 AM
A mitigating circumstance. As in, it's still illegal, but a Judge would take these facts into account when sentencing and as such a lighter sentence would be dished out.

Only if he could prove that he took steps to establish that she was 16.

A publican could get fined for selling beer to an under-age person, even if they looked 18, and when they were asked they said they were 18. It needs to be more responsible than that.

Pretty Boy
05-10-2010, 08:54 AM

:agree:

he could not plead that he was innocent due to ignorance. However when the sentencing hearing takes place and his lawyer makes a plea in mitigation then the lack of 'guilty knowledge' will most definitely be used.

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Yep, he's innocent until proven guilty and all the rest of it, but as things stand the facts we do know are that he's been arrested for having pictures of an under-age girl on his computer.
He's 19 years old and old enough to know that he should be taking steps to make sure it's not an under-ager on the internet.
Thinking she was 16, or 18, or whatever and being wrong is not a good enough excuse, IMHO (and in the law's opinion).

And why would they refer to the messageboards for what happens to him? He should be tried at court and if found guilty, punished accordingly.

In the meantime, I'll have a jolly good laugh about the situation, if that's ok with you. In fact, even if it's not ok with you I'll laugh at him.

You mean charged with allegedly having sent pictures to an underage girl online? :wink:

What steps could he take other than asking the question?

No problem with laughing about it or a few funny songs to be sung at the derby...more of the being tarred as some sort of crazed paedophile!

Phil MaGlass
05-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Another product of the Graham Rix academy!

We have our fitba academy they have the Graham Prix academy:greengrin

matty_f
05-10-2010, 08:57 AM
You mean charged with allegedly having sent pictures to an underage girl online? :wink:

No problem with laughing about it or a few funny songs to be sung at the derby...more of the being tarred as some sort of crazed paedophile!

He could have not sent the pictures.:confused: Or at least gotten to know the girl well enough to know here age (or what school she was at) before sending them.

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Only if he could prove that he took steps to establish that she was 16.

A publican could get fined for selling beer to an under-age person, even if they looked 18, and when they were asked they said they were 18. It needs to be more responsible than that.

Sorry, it's not the same. I don't think people by law have to ask for ID before sending pictures over the internet.

If this girl said she was 16, and admits as such, then this will be taken into account. Simple really. If she denies all knowledge then it's his word against hers and it's down to what the Judge believes.

Anyhow, I am sure it will be in the messages they've sent back and forth which the polis have recovered.

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 09:01 AM
He could have not sent the pictures.:confused: Or at least gotten to know the girl well enough to know here age (or what school she was at) before sending them.

Like I am saying...you don't know any of the above hasn't happened, because you don't know the facts. How many people have you known in your life where you have asked to see ID to prove their age? You haven't taken anyone at their word when you ask about their age??

I'm not denying he's a daftie who's been caught out, but I think some are making it out to be slightly worse than it is, depending on exactly what's happened.

EskbankHibby
05-10-2010, 09:04 AM

One would have thought it was prudent to establish the recipients age EXACTLY before sending them photo's of your wanger.

Maybe meet up with them, take them for a few drinks, meet the family etc etc. Not the Hearts way it would appear.

CraigHibee
05-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Hahahahahaha!!!!

Roll on the derby!!!!

Craig Thomson is a beast!!

can almost hear it now!

(to the tune of vladimere romanov)

Craig Thomson Peadophile - Craig Thomson Peadophile
Craig Thomson Peadophile - Craig Thomson Peadophile

:greengrin

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 09:06 AM

A police source said last night : " Pictures of a sexual nature were exchanged and found by the girls' parents."

What does "exchanged mean"?

matty_f
05-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Sorry, it's not the same. I don't think people by law have to ask for ID before sending pictures over the internet.

If this girl said she was 16, and admits as such, then this will be taken into account. Simple really. If she denies all knowledge then it's his word against hers and it's down to what the Judge believes.

Anyhow, I am sure it will be in the messages they've sent back and forth which the polis have recovered.

I think the law is pretty clear that you shouldn't be sending sexual pictures over the internet to an under-age girl. How you make sure that you're not doing that is by taking steps to ensure that she's old enough. Maybe he did get to know her, in which case he'd have known that she wasn't old enough and sent the photos anyway.

Like I am saying...you don't know any of the above hasn't happened, because you don't know the facts. How many people have you known in your life where you have asked to see ID to prove their age? You haven't taken anyone at their word when you ask about their age??

I'm not denying he's a daftie who's been caught out, but I think some are making it out to be slightly worse than it is, depending on exactly what's happened.

I can't think of a time when I have asked to see someone's ID, however I can't think of a time where I've sent inappropriate photos to a girl that was under-age either (or anyone, for that matter).

Dunbar Hibee
05-10-2010, 09:09 AM
"Shoot Craig Thomson paedophile ohohohohoh" :rolleyes::greengrin

Albanian Hibs
05-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Beast :bitchy:

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Graeme Rix was jailed for having sex with a girl who told him she was 19.

Pretty Boy
05-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Graeme Rix was jailed for having sex with a girl who told him she was 19.

The difference there was he was in a round about way aware of her age.

I can't remember the exact details but he mentioned a World Cup he had been involved in and she replied she hadn't been born then hence he knew she could not have been 19.

I think theres also a difference between sending someone a picture of your knob and actually having sex with them.

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 09:26 AM
A police source said last night : " Pictures of a sexual nature were exchanged and found by the girls' parents."

What does "exchanged mean"?

Probably that these girls were sending pictures back as well...

I think the law is pretty clear that you shouldn't be sending sexual pictures over the internet to an under-age girl. How you make sure that you're not doing that is by taking steps to ensure that she's old enough. Maybe he did get to know her, in which case he'd have known that she wasn't old enough and sent the photos anyway.

I can't think of a time when I have asked to see someone's ID, however I can't think of a time where I've sent inappropriate photos to a girl that was under-age either (or anyone, for that matter).

Sorry, but what steps exactly should you be taking? Without actually seeing ID, I don't see how he would've known what age she was? I know a lot of people at work, but I couldn't tell you their ages. If I wanted to know, I'd ask, and I probably wouldn't doubt them either, unless it was completely obvious they were lying.

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 09:27 AM

I can't remember the exact details but he mentioned a World Cup he had been involved in and she replied she hadn't been born then hence he knew she could not have been 19.

I think theres also a difference between sending someone a picture of your knob and actually having sex with them.

Not to mention also being about 49 at the time.

hibbysam
05-10-2010, 09:29 AM
it shouldnt matter if he knew her age or not :confused: the law clearly states that your not allowed to do the things mentioned that craig thomson did, hes been caught he has broken the law, it is surely up to him to find out her age, whether she says shes 16 or whatever, she isnt and he broke the law, no one forced him to send pictures did they?:yawn:

beast :agree:

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 09:32 AM
it shouldnt matter if he knew her age or not :confused: the law clearly states that your not allowed to do the things mentioned that craig thomson did, hes been caught he has broken the law, it is surely up to him to find out her age, whether she says shes 16 or whatever, she isnt and he broke the law, no one forced him to send pictures did they?:yawn:

beast :agree:

Er, think about what you are saying.

If she WAS 16, and asked for the photos, then how would it be illegal?

Of course it matters if he knew her age! If she was 10 and he knew that, and still sent them, it'd be a bit different to if she knew she was 18 and sent them would it not? :confused:

Any of you guys on here have sex with an under 16 in your lives by the way? And I mean even if you were under 16 yourself at the time?

cheltenhamhibee
05-10-2010, 09:33 AM

well said, think the Richard Gough song should have the name changed to Craig Thomson :thumbsup::thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
05-10-2010, 09:34 AM
16-26-36-46-56-or 66 how stupid must you be to send pictures of your knob on the world wide web? Even a slightly famous player like Thompson must know what that can lead too. :faf:

degenerated
05-10-2010, 09:35 AM
I think the law is pretty clear that you shouldn't be sending sexual pictures over the internet to an under-age girl

And common decency alone should dictate that you really shouldn't be emailing pictures of your walloper to people.

If the filthy git had kept his welt in his trousers instead of photographing it and emailing it to people then he wouldn't have put himself at risk of finding himself in this position.

matty_f
05-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Probably that these girls were sending pictures back as well...

Sorry, but what steps exactly should you be taking? Without actually seeing ID, I don't see how he would've known what age she was? I know a lot of people at work, but I couldn't tell you their ages. If I wanted to know, I'd ask, and I probably wouldn't doubt them either, unless it was completely obvious they were lying.

What steps do you think he should take!? I've already said that if he'd gotten to know the girl properly he'd have a good idea that she wasn't old enough.

The analogy with your work is ridiculous, by the way - unless you are planning on emailing them photos of your bell-end.

Phil MaGlass
05-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Cannae wait for the derby

Sir David Gray
05-10-2010, 09:37 AM
"Rational head on" statement.

As a fairly high profile footballer, he should have known better than to get caught up in this type of behaviour, however I'm not too sure if this would have even made the news if he had just been a "Joe Bloggs".

Although it's clearly inappropriate, I personally don't think a 19 year old chatting up a 15 year old is the crime of the century and it's not something that I can get too bothered about if I'm being honest. I also think the cries of "paedophile" are a bit much as well as that kind of term should be left for the sickos who mess about with young children who are unable to comprehend what's happening. These people are disgusting and that type of stuff is just completely unacceptable.

If he's convicted, he will be punished and deservedly so because what he has apparently done is still wrong. However he is still young himself and hopefully he will learn from this and will never do anything like this again.

"Silly head on" statement.

:faf: :faf: :faf: Can't wait for the derby, they have a cheek singing the song about Zemmama (I have a feeling we won't be hearing that song again any time soon :greengrin) when they are the ones with the previous for this type of stuff. First Rix and now Thomson.

Can't wait for the songs to start on November 7th. :thumbsup:

(To the tune of Glasgow Rangers, champions)

Craig Thomson paedophile ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Craig Thomson paedophile ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh. Craig Thomson paedophile..........:thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 09:40 AM

Agreed, Steve, which is why, if Thomson is found guilty, his sentence will be different than Rix's.

I admire your defiant position on this, but that fact remains that ignorance is not a defence.

However, if the girls had told him they were over 16, he could try to use that fact as defence/mitigation.

It won't just come down to his word against their's because the Police have seized his PC. All the conversations will be found.

If they didn't lie about their age or actually told the truth, he'd be better advised to plead guilty.

Either way, it won't be a lengthy trial.

Prosecutor: "Are you aware that exchanging pornographic photos with children is a criminal offence".

There follows a heated debate about whether the photos were in fact porn - a debate that CT or his council can't possibly win, but which turns several jurors stomachs and further digs the defendant into the mire.

Prosecutor: "So, I repeat, are you aware that exchanging pornographic photos with children is a criminal offence".

CT: "Er, I suppose, but..."

Prosecutor: "Why didn't you find out girls' ages before sending them pictures of your dangle at an angle?"

CT, "They told me they were 17".

Prosecutor: "Don't you think you should have checked?"

Silly boy: "Erm...I didn't think..."

Judge: "200 hours community service and 2 years on the register".

Hibernia Na Eir
05-10-2010, 09:41 AM
they cried "beast, beast" in Saughton

:bye:

Maroon outfit time for you son (and i dont mean the Hearts outfit!)

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 09:45 AM
What steps do you think he should take!? I've already said that if he'd gotten to know the girl properly he'd have a good idea that she wasn't old enough.

The analogy with your work is ridiculous, by the way - unless you are planning on emailing them photos of your bell-end.

How is it ridiculous - you are saying that by 'getting to know her' that he'd somehow be able to tell if she was either 15 or 16, the difference could come down to as little as 1 day. Again I say, without seeing ID, how would he know? It also sounds like they've only spoken online too.

Treacherous ground I agree, and he was rather stupid, however stupid, and vile pervert are 2 different things.

Dunbar Hibee
05-10-2010, 09:50 AM

As a fairly high profile footballer, he should have known better than to get caught up in this type of behaviour, however I'm not too sure if this would have even made the news if he had just been a "Joe Bloggs".

Although it's clearly inappropriate, I personally don't think a 19 year old chatting up a 15 year old is the crime of the century and it's not something that I can get too bothered about if I'm being honest. I also think the cries of "paedophile" are a bit much as well as that kind of term should be left for the sickos who mess about with young children who are unable to comprehend what's happening. These people are disgusting and that type of stuff is just completely unacceptable.

If he's convicted, he will be punished and deservedly so because what he has apparently done is still wrong. However he is still young himself and hopefully he will learn from this and will never do anything like this again.

:faf: :faf: :faf: Can't wait for the derby, they have a cheek singing the song about Zemmama (I have a feeling we won't be hearing that song again any time soon :greengrin) when they are the ones with the previous for this type of stuff. First Rix and now Thomson.

Craig Thomson paedophile ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Craig Thomson paedophile ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh. Craig Thomson paedophile..........:thumbsup:

That ones already been cracked :grr::greengrin

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Agreed, Steve, which is why, if Thomson is found guilty, his sentence will be different than Rix's.

I admire your defiant position on this, but that fact remains that ignorance is not a defence.

However, if the girls had told him they were over 16, he could try to use that fact as defence/mitigation.

It won't just come down to his word against their's because the Police have seized his PC. All the conversations will be found.

If they didn't lie about their age or actually told the truth, he'd be better advised to plead guilty.

Either way, it won't be a lengthy trial.

Prosecutor: "Are you aware that exchanging pornographic photos with children is a criminal offence".

There follows a heated debate about whether the photos were in fact porn - a debate that CT or his council can't possibly win, but which turns several jurors stomachs and further digs the defendant into the mire.

Prosecutor: "So, I repeat, are you aware that exchanging pornographic photos with children is a criminal offence".

CT: "Er, I suppose, but..."

Prosecutor: "Why didn't you find out girls' ages before sending them pictures of your dangle at an angle?"

CT, "They told me they were 17".

Prosecutor: "Don't you think you should have checked?"

Silly boy: "Erm...I didn't think..."

Judge: "200 hours community service and 2 years on the register".

I've already said pretty much everything you've said there.

If they told him they were 16 or older and encouraged the photos, then there's a rather different outlook to the case than if they told him they were 15 and did not encourage the photos (or even if they did encourage at that age, still wrong of him).

I also said the police have recovered the conversations, so it should be pretty obvious what's gone on and if ages have been asked about.

We don't even know what kind of forum this occured on. I mean, could he see these girls, were they on Skype? Or was it purely chatroom type stuff? Impossible to say with the Daily Record's crappy report.

My whole point is there may be quite a lot of mitigation here and labelling him a beast (if you are actually being serious) is a bit over the top and irrational.

However, he may have sought out these underagers and sent the photos anyway. I guess we will find out soon enough!

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Honest, this website won't flood your PC with child porn. (http://www.jlhfijgufjhygd.com)

Would you be prepared to risk prosecution for possessing child porn, by clicking on that link?

I wouldn't.

Would I be prepared to send lewd photos of my to someone who said they were 16?

Nah.

There are loads of folk in jails who "didn't mean it, it was an accident".

Betty Boop
05-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Is that the kind of thing that teenagers get up to on MSN these days? I think I should check my 15 year old daughter's laptop ! :grr:

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 09:54 AM
Is that the kind of thing that teenagers get up to on MSN these days? I think I should check my 15 year old daughter's laptop ! :grr:

Don't...Thomson might be on there too! :offski:

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Honest, this website won't flood your PC with child porn. (http://www.jlhfijgufjhygd.com)

Would you be prepared to risk prosecution for possessing child porn, by clicking on that link?

I wouldn't.

Would I be prepared to send lewd photos of my to someone who said they were 16?

Nah.

There are loads of folk in jails who "didn't mean it, it was an accident".

Maybe you wouldn't now, but if you were a 19 year old eejit getting the 'come on' from two '16 year olds'...then maybe it'd be different.

And yes, I've heard plenty of excuses from those in jail...some more ludicrous than others...and far worse things than Mr Thomson has been up to.

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 09:57 AM
I've already said pretty much everything you've said there.

If they told him they were 16 or older and encouraged the photos, then there's a rather different outlook to the case than if they told him they were 15 and did not encourage the photos (or even if they did encourage at that age, still wrong of him).

I also said the police have recovered the conversations, so it should be pretty obvious what's gone on and if ages have been asked about.

We don't even know what kind of forum this occured on. I mean, could he see these girls, were they on Skype? Or was it purely chatroom type stuff? Impossible to say with the Daily Record's crappy report.

My whole point is there may be quite a lot of mitigation here and labelling him a beast (if you are actually being serious) is a bit over the top and irrational.

However, he may have sought out these underagers and sent the photos anyway. I guess we will find out soon enough!

I'm not labelling him a beast. Just an erse, but even if what he did isn't crime of the century, it's indefensible.

It would be like me getting caught nicking a Mars bar. It would hardly make me a master criminal, but I'd expect to be punished.

Even if I was very, very hungry.

For the record, I haven't nicked a Mars bar for over 30 years and even then it was a case of mistaken identity! :greengrin

easty
05-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Quite fittingly to the tune of Gary Glitters track...

D'ya wanna be in Craigs gang, Craigs gang, Craigs gang, d'ya wanna be in Craigs gang, Paedo!

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm not labelling him a beast. Just an erse, but even if what he did isn't crime of the century, it's indefensible.

It would be like me getting caught nicking a Mars bar. It would hardly make me a master criminal, but I'd expect to be punished.

For the record, I haven't nicked a Mars bar for over 30 years and even then it was a case of mistaken identity! :greengrin

Was not directed at you...just those who are saying 'beast'!

Mistaken identity eh? It was a Milky Way you stole? :greengrin

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Quite fittingly to the tune of Gary Glitters track...

D'ya wanna be in Craigs gang, Craigs gang, Craigs gang, d'ya wanna be in Craigs gang, Paedo!

I admit it, I laughed. :greengrin

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Maybe you wouldn't now, but if you were a 19 year old eejit getting the 'come on' from two '16 year olds'...then maybe it'd be different.

Up to a point, I agree. If he's found guilty, which he may or may not be, I'd expect the court to be much more lenient with him than had it been someone twice his age.

Having said that, what if it turned out the girls were only 13?

It's a tricky judgement.

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Up to a point, I agree. If he's found guilty, which he may or may not be, I'd expect the court to be much more lenient with him than had it been someone twice his age.

Having said that, what if it turned out the girls were only 13?

It's a tricky judgement.

According to the story they are 15 (at least I think I read that!).

HarpyHibby
05-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Hahahah, girl sitting next to me in school just now has photos of him on her lapop! Hahaha beast.

easty
05-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Hahahah, girl sitting next to me in school just now has photos of him on her laptop! Could easily be put on the Internet ;)! Hahaha beast.

Yeah a "girl next to you"...sure...admit it you've been dressing up like a 15 year old girl and swapping photos with Thomson havent you!

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 10:17 AM
According to the story they are 15 (at least I think I read that!).

Yes, but he's already said he didn't know that so they could have actually been 13 or even younger.

That's my point, when does the offence become more serious?

Steve-O
05-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Yes, but he's already said he didn't know that so they could have actually been 13 or even younger.

No I think the police said they are 15 and he says he didn't know they were under 16.

I guess it gets more serious as the age gap widens (or as they get younger anyway)...

Judas Iscariot
05-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Hahahah, girl sitting next to me in school just now has photos of him on her lapop! Hahaha beast.

Dinnae believe you..

Prove it :wink:

Hibbyradge
05-10-2010, 10:27 AM
No I think the police said they are 15 and he says he didn't know they were under 16.

I guess it gets more serious as the age gap widens (or as they get younger anyway)...

He didn't know their real age, Steve.

Therefore, before the truth came out, and while he was sending pictures of his helmet to them, they could have been any age.

He wanted them to be 16, they may have said they were 16, but they could have been any age. They could have been 13 or 31, for all he knew.

That's the point.

M11BMO
05-10-2010, 10:28 AM
"Away down in Gorgie he creeps round the park, looking for schoolies to beast in the dark, he treats them to smarties, mars bars and twix, for we all know that Thompson was trained up by Rix."

Sir David Gray
05-10-2010, 10:41 AM

Isn't there a specific charge of "engaging in sexual activity with a child under the age of 13"? It may just be an English/Welsh crime so it may not apply up here but I'm pretty sure it does exist somewhere in the UK. On that basis, I would imagine that, although still illegal, someone in their late teens/early 20's engaging in "sexual activity" with someone aged 13-15 would receive a lesser punishment than someone engaging in "sexual activity" with someone aged 11-12.

cwilliamson85
05-10-2010, 10:51 AM
"Away down in Gorgie he creeps round the park, looking for schoolies to beast in the dark, he treats them to smarties, mars bars and twix, for we all know that Thompson was trained up by Rix."

Diclonius
05-10-2010, 10:55 AM
A shame for the lad, but then again you shouldn't be stupid enough to send pictures to people you hardly know.

At least it'll shut up all the Yams with their sanctimonious "ZEMMAMA - PEDOPHILE" pish.

That's, what, two of them, now?

Mikey
05-10-2010, 10:57 AM

Don't put them anywhere near hibs.net or it'll be your last post :wink:

And that includes links to them on an external site.

And that goes for anyone.

LancsHibs
05-10-2010, 11:02 AM

:faf::faf::faf::faf: 1st class

Bostonhibby
05-10-2010, 11:02 AM

That might constitute what is known as evidence!

Bostonhibby
05-10-2010, 11:05 AM
16-26-36-46-56-or 66 how stupid must you be to send pictures of your knob on the world wide web? Even a slightly famous player like Thompson must know what that can lead too. :faf:

:agree: An identity parade?

Chuckie
05-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Here's one of the photos - Thomson and Rix larking around.

ADMIN EDIT - Picture, and poster, removed. Anyone else want to go?

Judas Iscariot
05-10-2010, 11:10 AM

Waaaaaay too slow..

I posted that on the 1st page at the back of 8 this morning :wink:

joe breezy
05-10-2010, 11:17 AM
When I was 18 I went out with a 15 year old, I think this is very different to paedophilia myself :dunno:

Delboy4
05-10-2010, 11:19 AM
First of all, I think he has been a stupid wee laddie !

I've met him and his dad at Easter Road on numerous occasions (they seem a nice family)- up to 2yrs ago he was a season ticket holder, he would have loved to play for the Hibs but got a contract with the yams instead.

I do not condone what the lad has done, but young girls should now be made aware and also spoken to by their parents/schools re the internet, as it is a very vulnarable place to talk to men, in this case a young lad who has supidly got carried away and got his knob out...:confused:

With all the flak that he is going to get from the supporters now, I just feel for his auld man who is a die hard Hibby (Imagine your son getting called a beast, peado from a fellow Hibs supporter sitting next to you?) I would knock his fuc*in head in...!

As Ive said, I've only met the Dad around half a dozen times, but I will really feel for him when we play the yams at ER as he will be in his normal seat.

It's maybe a rant but its because I have two sons, 20 & 17 who are always on Facebook talking to just about everyone, photos here, photos there! NOT with their knobs out, I may add...:wink: Imagine it happening to your son?

But this is a two way thing...
We have to teach our kids, especially the younger ones to be more vigilant to whom they are talking too, AND the older ones (boys) to stop being so foolish and grow up!

I certainly won't be singing obcenities to him as I don't know the full story, but that's me!

Anyway
GGTTH

easty
05-10-2010, 11:24 AM
When I was 18 I went out with a 15 year old, I think this is very different to paedophilia myself :dunno:

Could you not get a girlfriend your own age Joe?

IanM
05-10-2010, 11:29 AM

beast :thumbsup:

easty
05-10-2010, 11:32 AM
I certainly won't be singing obcenities to him as I don't know the full story, but that's me!

I will. I'm not going to let something as trivial as "the truth" come between me and abusing the yams.

Jim44
05-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Over on Sickback, with the very odd exception, they are defending/playing down his alleged (interestingly more than one punter over there says that Thomson has knowingly been doing this for many years) actions or blaming his Hibernian connection. When you think of the vile and slanderous vitriol that was penned about Zemmama and his legal marriage for weeks on end, double standards don't even come near to describing their blinkered hypocrisy.

WellingtonHibby
05-10-2010, 11:40 AM

I've met him and his dad at Easter Road on numerous occasions (they seem a nice family)- up to 2yrs ago he was a season ticket holder, he would have loved to play for the Hibs but got a contract with the yams instead.

I do not condone what the lad has done, but young girls should now be made aware and also spoken to by their parents/schools re the internet, as it is a very vulnarable place to talk to men, in this case a young lad who has supidly got carried away and got his knob out...:confused:

With all the flak that he is going to get from the supporters now, I just feel for his auld man who is a die hard Hibby (Imagine your son getting called a beast, peado from a fellow Hibs supporter sitting next to you?) I would knock his fuc*in head in...!

As Ive said, I've only met the Dad around half a dozen times, but I will really feel for him when we play the yams at ER as he will be in his normal seat.

It's maybe a rant but its because I have two sons, 20 & 17 who are always on Facebook talking to just about everyone, photos here, photos there! NOT with their knobs out, I may add...:wink: Imagine it happening to your son?

We have to teach our kids, especially the younger ones to be more vigilant to whom they are talking too, AND the older ones (boys) to stop being so foolish and grow up!

Anyway
GGTTH

:top marks:top marks

.Sean.
05-10-2010, 11:41 AM
My pal is twenty and is going with a 16 year old... Sent him a text reading there's only 2 craig thomsons... Isnae very impressed!

LeithBoozy
05-10-2010, 11:43 AM
:thumbsup: Very good. :greengrin LOL.

clerriehibs
05-10-2010, 11:46 AM

Have to agree .... it's nothing like the Graham Rix offence.

hibee4life1983
05-10-2010, 11:47 AM
Hahaha, they really do want the limelight eh.? Roll on derby day

Supraninja
05-10-2010, 11:48 AM
He should be fine so long as he didn't search lolita on imagefap.com

blackpoolhibs
05-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Have to agree .... it's nothing like the Graham Rix offence.

True, but he has to start somewhere.

The_Todd
05-10-2010, 11:56 AM
A shame for the lad, but then again you shouldn't be stupid enough to send pictures to people you hardly know.

At least it'll shut up all the Yams with their sanctimonious "ZEMMAMA - PEDOPHILE" pish.

That's, what, two of them, now?

There's about a zero chance of that, they'll carry on with it despite it's clearly their club that has this problem.

Lofarl
05-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Jealous Yams hogging the limelight. He looks the type to go hogging actually.

HibeeMcGinn1
05-10-2010, 12:17 PM
My pal is twenty and is going with a 16 year old... Sent him a text reading there's only 2 craig thomsons... Isnae very impressed!

Oh seany cheap shot :faf:

hibees707070
05-10-2010, 12:18 PM

Anyway
GGTTH

Well said mate finally someone talking sense. Stupid mistake by Thomo but lets not lower ourselves down to the Jambos level and start giving him abuse after all he is a Hibee.

HibeeMcGinn1
05-10-2010, 12:20 PM
He made a schoolboy error... never asked for her a.s.l :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
05-10-2010, 12:29 PM

he could not plead that he was innocent due to ignorance. However when the sentencing hearing takes place and his lawyer makes a plea in mitigation then the lack of 'guilty knowledge' will most definitely be used.

The innocent due to ignorance defence wouldn't be a tough sell for a Yam. In fact, it's almost impossible to imagine them being convicted of anything if they were able to evoke that one.

the_ginger_hibee
05-10-2010, 12:30 PM
He should be fine so long as he didn't search lolita on imagefap.com

Mate, why do you persist? What are you really hoping to achieve with the continued references?

Copypasta overkill now.

Supraninja
05-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Jeez chill out ginger.

the_ginger_hibee
05-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Jeez chill out ginger.

Perfectly chilled my friend.

Thought you'd maybe want to start posting something that didn't come from somewhere else, but whatever floats your boat.

RIP
05-10-2010, 12:41 PM
When I was at school I was wasting my time approaching a fellow fourth year lassie. If they did have a boyfriend he either had a Tache or a car or both. PETRIE:grr:

The average 15/16 year old wisnae interested in her plooky male counterparts. They always wanted somebody older.

When I got to 18/19 and my plooks cleared up the schoolies used to come down and chap my door. I didnae let them in (That's my story and I'm sticking to it :greengrin) and I certainly didnae flash my john thomas

.........or should that be my thompson? :faf:

I'd say he was closer to a flasher than a beast but mibbies that's just semantics :dunno:

Supraninja
05-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Well, in my defence, I never actually knew who Hansen was until my mum showed my the dateline nbc videos on youtube, which I found very funny and was just sharing them on here. As for the second comment fair enough.

Bostonhibby
05-10-2010, 12:53 PM

:confused: Was he or she someone you knew, met through the usual social connections, or did you fish randomly for contact on the internet? I think theres a world of difference between the 2 scenarios, and thats without knowing hte nature of Thomsons actual posts. At the end of the day there's motive and actions to be taken into account...................but the law's the law, and it doesnt say that a 15 year old and an 18 year old who know each other can't knowingly and innocently be friends, or go out but that seems different to what appears to have happened here.

Sergey
05-10-2010, 12:57 PM
The innocent due to ignorance defence wouldn't be a tough sell for a Yam. In fact, it's almost impossible to imagine them being convicted of anything if they were able to evoke that one.

Ain't that the truth!

DarrenSQH
05-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Shame he wasn't caught by Chris Hansen.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVLT26CMzk4

haha

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3697&d=1286283809

SidBurns
05-10-2010, 01:15 PM

Sorry Judge Judy! :wink:

Greentinted
05-10-2010, 01:38 PM
While the post-internet epoch has changed many ways in which information is traded, I would contend that human nature remains largely the same.
I speak as someone who was convicted of an attempted assault on a convicted paedophile who roamed a tad too close to home and anyone who knows me personally is aware of the vociferous despiction I have for these offenders.
Many female associates of mine (contemporaneous in age + or - 10 years) freely admit to having had sexual experiences prior to being 16, so it follows that the partners of said females were guilty of an offence. I am obviously being simplistic and general but excepting the cases of a large age gap, I would further aver that many males in their late teens/early 20s have had sexual contact with an underage lassie (usually without aforementioned 'guilty knowledge')
My point is, with this laddie, while it is rather jolly to adopt an air of oneupmanship (it is the Hertz wir talkin aboot after all and they do have previous) I would suggest he's been rather stupid as opposed to willfully predatory.
Or maybe I afford him too much lattitude.
Calling people 'beasts', 'peados', 'nonces' is something that should be reserved for those non-humans who knowingly indulge, at any level, of what is the most iniquitous, damaging and destructive of practices.

dangermouse
05-10-2010, 03:12 PM

I wondered who sent me those pics the other day? Thankfully I've deleted them. :greengrin

hibee4life1983
05-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Section43, great post,just about fell off my chair reading that!lol

dangermouse
05-10-2010, 03:33 PM

Were you trying to steal an Aztec bar instead?

K.Marx
05-10-2010, 03:41 PM
If hearts choose not to act on this and back Thomson, whats the chances of him being left out of the team to play us to save him from the abuse? Same thing happened with Rooney going back to Everton recently. Will much prefer dishing it out if he's there on the pitch rather than hidden away on the bench :greengrin

Sir David Gray
05-10-2010, 03:50 PM
If hearts choose not to act on this and back Thomson, whats the chances of him being left out of the team to play us to save him from the abuse? Same thing happened with Rooney going back to Everton recently. Will much prefer dishing it out if he's there on the pitch rather than hidden away on the bench :greengrin

I would highly doubt that he'll play again until after a trial has taken place and even if a trial has taken place before the derby, I really don't see Jefferies playing him at Easter Road next month, for obvious reasons.

Spike Mandela
05-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Over on Sickback, with the very odd exception, they are defending/playing down his alleged (interestingly more than one punter over there says that Thomson has knowingly been doing this for many years) actions or blaming his Hibernian connection. When you think of the vile and slanderous vitriol that was penned about Zemmama and his legal marriage for weeks on end, double standards don't even come near to describing their blinkered hypocrisy.

TBF I have read thread over there as well and it is almost identical in mixture ofviews to this thread.

500miles
05-10-2010, 04:38 PM

H-E-A-R-T-S. If you cannae spell it then here's what it says....

BEASTS BEASTS, glorius BEASTS

It's down in tynecastle they hide.

Fatty Jim Knew and so did Gary Locke

That Wee Craigy Thomson whipped out his camera.

Bostonhibby
05-10-2010, 05:12 PM

:agree: No brainer, yes your honour, take a butchers down *********** way for the last 5 years, could you honestly convict my client on the basis that he has any idea what is going on around him, within a radius of up to say 500 miles?

Ignorant generally? After conferring with my client M'Lud guilty it is..........

leithsansiro
05-10-2010, 05:14 PM
I know Craig through a mutual friend, and he's a decent bloke, probably just caught out here being silly and naive. I'm not excusing it, but I don't think he should be hung out to dry for it.

Sloppy
05-10-2010, 05:31 PM
to the tune of 'shoot zemamma peedophile'

craig thomson peedophile ooooooooo craig thomson peedophile oooooooo................................

Kevvy1875
05-10-2010, 05:55 PM
I dont give a hoot what he has been.....

He is a Jambo and a Beast now, not sure which is worse tbh.

Personaly I would be up for leading the most savage of chants come the derby. I will also gain pleasure pointing out that the Yams have ANOTHER convicted beast on their books to any Yam I meet.

For anyone who isnt of this mindset go and look at any Hibs related thread on JKB and you will soon change your mind. The vitriol is quite astonishing. Amusing how they NEVER say anything like 'Junkie' 'Mums a Prostitute' 'HIV' 'Vermin' 'Gypo' etc etc to your face.

For those with the moral high ground who are now gonna say 'why do you even read that crap' or 'why log on to that site'.....the answer is..... because i can.

I only started hating Yams after reading their board and finding out what they really think although as stated not one has the balls to say these ridiculous things, apart from behind a PC.

Rant over. Just got annoyed that any Hibee should have sympathy for a Beast/Yam. Don't care what he was before...its what he is now that counts.

The_Todd
05-10-2010, 05:57 PM
This thread has reached the gutter.

Judas Iscariot
05-10-2010, 06:00 PM
This thread has reached the gutter.

That's where the beastybaws yam belongs :agree:

The_Todd
05-10-2010, 06:01 PM
That's where the beastybaws yam belongs :agree:

No arguments there, #10.

H18sry
05-10-2010, 06:03 PM

Personaly I would be up for leading the most savage of chants come the derby. I will also gain pleasure pointing out that the Yams have ANOTHER convicted beast on their books to any Yam I meet.

For anyone who isnt of this mindset go and look at any Hibs related thread on JKB and you will soon change your mind. The vitriol is quite astonishing. Amusing how they NEVER say anything like 'Junkie' 'Mums a Prostitute' 'HIV' 'Vermin' 'Gypo' etc etc to your face.

For those with the moral high ground who are now gonna say 'why do you even read that crap' or 'why log on to that site'.....the answer is..... because i can.

I only started hating Yams after reading their board and finding out what they really think although as stated not one has the balls to say these ridiculous things, apart from behind a PC.

Rant over. Just got annoyed that any Hibee should have sympathy for a Beast/Yam. Don't care what he was before...its what he is now that counts.

Innocent until proven guilty :cool2:

Dashing Bob S
05-10-2010, 06:10 PM
It all depends on whether you see young Thomson as a Hibs fan and former season ticket holder, or a full- back for Heart of Midlothian.

If no 1. then he's obviously a decent young chap who has been a little bit silly and got carried away, thinking the girl in question was older.

If no 2. then we're talking about a vile beast and cowardly Internet sex predator.

But he's both a Hibs fan and Hearts player, you say.

Well, in the court of Bobby I find him guilty of corruption by the dark side. Obviously Rix's coaching and the raucous support of Wee Airdrie Jambo and his Wheatfield Stand ilk have obviously taken it's toll.

greenlex
05-10-2010, 06:18 PM
You have just admitted you have stooped as low as the so called hearts fans you have come to despise. Congratulations.

Matty_Jack04
05-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Thomson's agent Gary Mackay said: "I've no comment to make."

thats my favourite bit, i thought the mad one was gonna empty Mackays players?

another lie from Vlad

Kevvy1875
05-10-2010, 07:09 PM
You have just admitted you have stooped as low as the so called hearts fans you have come to despise. Congratulations.

Not quite.

I am dealing in facts wheras these said Yams deal in a load of old cobblers derived from some ancient prejiduce.

I will merely point out the hard fact that they wilfully employ sex offending paedo's and there is nothing they can say or do that will change this fact.

Thanks for your observation although it dosn't seem to have a point to it.

Hibs07p
05-10-2010, 07:19 PM
Not quite.

I am dealing in facts wheras these said Yams deal in a load of old cobblers derived from some ancient prejiduce.

I will merely point out the hard fact that they wilfully employ sex offending paedo's and there is nothing they can say or do that will change this fact.

Thanks for your observation although it dosn't seem to have a point to it.

Facts are facts. Fact :agree:

lyonhibs
05-10-2010, 07:25 PM

1st of all, I suspect you should look up the definition of "convicted"

2nd of all, are you saying that the slaverings of the more house-bound/care in the community Jambos on JKB is actually representative of the XX,000 of them that go to Tynecastle, plus a fair few more (I've heard the figure of 400,000 bandied about :greengrin) who don't?? It's a internet forum FFS.

That's like when people say "well, most Hibs fans seem to think..........." when in fact what they mean is "most registered users of .net who have an opinion on such-and-such a fact seem to think........"

Kevvy1875
05-10-2010, 07:41 PM
1st of all, I suspect you should look up the definition of "convicted"

2nd of all, are you saying that the slaverings of the more house-bound/care in the community Jambos on JKB is actually representative of the XX,000 of them that go to Tynecastle, plus a fair few more (I've heard the figure of 400,000 bandied about :greengrin) who don't?? It's a internet forum FFS.

That's like when people say "well, most Hibs fans seem to think..........." when in fact what they mean is "most registered users of .net who have an opinion on such-and-such a fact seem to think........"

No, I don't need to look up convicted as I know what it means.

Your point is......(I assume)

Rix was convicted and Thomson is only 'accused' at this point.

Clearly with the evidence stacked against him and the story making the front page of the nationals AND the Polis having his PC etc etc then I dont think even OJ Simpsons lawyer would have a hope of getting him off.

So I should have phrased that as 1 X Convicted & 1 X soon to be Convicted.

I know what convicted means, but Im sure you are still much smarter than me.

lyonhibs
05-10-2010, 07:51 PM
No, I don't need to look up convicted as I know what it means.

Your point is......(I assume)

Rix was convicted and Thomson is only 'accused' at this point.

Clearly with the evidence stacked against him and the story making the front page of the nationals AND the Polis having his PC etc etc then I dont think even OJ Simpsons lawyer would have a hope of getting him off.

So I should have phrased that as 1 X Convicted & 1 X soon to be Convicted.

I know what convicted means, but Im sure you are still much smarter than me.

He may well get charged and convicted, I just that it was a bit off to put him in the same box as Rix - just yet. I'd fully imagine the derby will be mighty hostile against him, and the more the merrier I guess.

Although I'd say, on the sliding scale of Yam illegal sex acts, that CT falls some way below Rix, a man in his 40's who actually - well it's a family board, but you know what I mean - a 15 year old lassie.

Toaods
05-10-2010, 07:56 PM
I know Craig through a mutual friend, and he's a decent bloke, probably just caught out here being silly and naive. I'm not excusing it, but I don't think he should be hung out to dry for it.

..best bet if you're going to partake in such activities....:faf:

ScottB
05-10-2010, 07:58 PM
I think at most this guy has been incredibly stupid.

As a rule, I would always be suspicious of just how old a younger looking girl is, very hard to tell from just looks.

Secondly, what is it with famous folk (not that he's particularly famous) and sending compromising photos of themselves to randoms?! Utter stupidity.

So to be honest, I could quite easily chalk this one up to stupidity, as others have said, it's hardly Rix level, where he knowingly got it on with an underage girl. Assuming Thomson is telling the truth here, he's a victim of his own stupidity.

Will be interested to see how Hearts react to this, having hired the aforementioned Rix it would be surprising to see them take any sort of tough disciplinary action against him.

Kevvy1875
05-10-2010, 08:01 PM
He may well get charged and convicted, I just that it was a bit off to put him in the same box as Rix - just yet. I'd fully imagine the derby will be mighty hostile against him, and the more the merrier I guess.

Although I'd say, on the sliding scale of Yam illegal sex acts, that CT falls some way below Rix, a man in his 40's who actually - well it's a family board, but you know what I mean - a 15 year old lassie.

Fair enough. I take your point.

Although bear in mind the Fritzl's and Bundy's of this world had to cut their teeth somewhere....:jamboak: Im willing to bet money that CT used to do 'elephants' with the trouser pockets hanging out to the 'wee ones' at his school.:agree:

.Sean.
05-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Fair enough. I take your point.

Although bear in mind the Fritzl's and Bundy's of this world had to cut their teeth somewhere....:jamboak: Im willing to bet money that CT used to do 'elephants' with the trouser pockets hanging out to the 'wee ones' at his school.:agree:

What would happen to him if the lassie admits she said she was 16 or over? Either way I suppose it's still massively irresponsible from the boy. Who sends pictures of their walloper to random lassies over the internet anyway?

Daftie. He's hardly in the same category as Rix but he'll get it tight at the next Derby.

JohnScott
05-10-2010, 08:09 PM
This thread is so funny given that the vast majority on here spend hours tapping their sticky wee fingers on their qwerty! "There but for the grace of God go I" eh lads. :wink:

I wouldn't for a minute condone what he (allegedly) has` been accused of but if he does take to the field on November 7th by all means lets "rip the piss". Lets not forget though that he will display the greater courage not some spotty bloke hiding in a crowd of thousands shouting remarks like "beast!"

nonshinyfinish
05-10-2010, 08:26 PM

Almost precisely my take on it. :agree:

Calling him a paedophile is absurd and only serves to dilute the severity of that term when it is applied to those utterly despicable specimens who really deserve it.

And yet...I cannot wait for the derby now. :faf:

Toaods
05-10-2010, 08:29 PM
discontent in the Tynie changing room alright after this.

A mate works for Rock Steady up there and got this on his iphone...

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustration-uk-99c7cc75401cb4329b451f272eb0236e.html

BroxburnHibee
05-10-2010, 08:31 PM

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustration-uk-99c7cc75401cb4329b451f272eb0236e.html

Scope for a whole lot more though :agree:

.Sean.
05-10-2010, 08:36 PM
The thread on keechback is an absolute hoot :faf:

One of them referring to him as 'The Facebook Fondler'

HibeeMcGinn1
05-10-2010, 08:40 PM
The thread on keechback is an absolute hoot :faf:

One of them referring to him as 'The Facebook Fondler'

ooohhh. flag for the derby? :devil:

.Sean.
05-10-2010, 08:42 PM
ooohhh. flag for the derby? :devil:

But we ken what happens to you when you get the flags oot at the Derby...

We could always recycle it and unfurl it in the Railway for you-know-who... :wink:

Removed
05-10-2010, 08:47 PM

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/agence-uk-34fe56c483bfca5b48ef3f28dc7c435f.html

HibeeMcGinn1
05-10-2010, 09:00 PM

But we ken what happens to you when you get the flags oot at the Derby...

We could always recycle it and unfurl it in the Railway for you-know-who... :wink:

Well since you reminded me on that wee eventful day at Tynie (rix) I dont think I'll bother :faf:

Now that in the railway would be rather eventful.

lyonhibs
05-10-2010, 09:00 PM

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/agence-uk-34fe56c483bfca5b48ef3f28dc7c435f.html

:bitchy::tsk tsk:

Toaods
05-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Oh no.. I'm off....

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/webdesign-uk-c10549f252b9b86feed7b58d46e4d123.html

Saorsa
05-10-2010, 09:10 PM

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/agence-uk-34fe56c483bfca5b48ef3f28dc7c435f.html:hilarious

Kevvy1875
05-10-2010, 09:20 PM
This thread is getting boring now. Anyone want to see my todger?

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=243222845645&id=19dd7dc9631a20add07431b1b809db5f&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cksinfo.com%2fclipart%2ftoys% 2fbell.pnghttp://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=241317587682&id=19179367078f6799a926452b180d735e&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.justabovesunset.com%2f200812% 2fassets%2fimages%2fautogen%2fa_120408_EndSign03.j pg

There you go. A rare treat for you all on a Tuesday night:agree:

Toaods
05-10-2010, 09:24 PM
and ACTION..!!!

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphiste-uk-9382f2bd9e67d698799f36a448c3d978.html

lEXO
05-10-2010, 09:31 PM
I,ll wait until i,ve heard a bit more of the facts rather than just a report in the Daily ****** before i start calling a 19 year old laddie a peado.Who,s to say this lassie did,nt tell him she was 18 or 19 eh? Stupid for sending a photo of his knob, but lets get the facts right before we starting branding him a peado.
Also his dad will be sat in the Famous five stand at the next derby, as he does most home games.I dont know about some of you but how would you feel if your family were being branded a peado by your fellow supporters?Something to think about.

lEXO
05-10-2010, 09:33 PM
This thread is getting boring now. Anyone want to see my todger?

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=243222845645&id=19dd7dc9631a20add07431b1b809db5f&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cksinfo.com%2fclipart%2ftoys% 2fbell.pnghttp://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=241317587682&id=19179367078f6799a926452b180d735e&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.justabovesunset.com%2f200812% 2fassets%2fimages%2fautogen%2fa_120408_EndSign03.j pg

There you go. A rare treat for you all on a Tuesday night:agree:

" What the ducking hell is that? What the ducking hell is that?"

Toaods
05-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Something to think about.

shame for his folks but if anyone should be 'thinking', it should be Thomson himself, not anyone on here....:wink:

lEXO
05-10-2010, 09:50 PM
shame for his folks but if anyone should be 'thinking', it should be Thomson himself, not anyone on here....:wink:

Aye, fair point.But it would appear that some on here dont think either.:wink:

Toaods
05-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Aye, fair point.But it would appear that some on here dont think either.:wink:

...and you are surprised that a football fans forum isn't right in their with the text 'verbal' ? I'm sure Craig Thomson's dad(not that I know the bloke) will be expecting far worse from various quarters.

Think if I was him, I'd probably give the Derby a swerve for peace of mind if anything else.

easty
05-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Right can I just ask one thing....when did the morality police start looking into football chants?

I think I might have sang stuff about Hartley being gay and Jeffries being a fat bassa before and now I'm feeling bad about maybe having hurt the feelings of thier families....has that to stop now as well?

Ohhhhhhh Craig Thomson, he might be a wee bit stupid for sending a picture of his willy to a girl that he may or may not have known was 15, but we don't know for certain so he's just all right now.

Doesn't have a great ring to it in my opinion, but I'm struggling to think of anything more catchy without maybe upsetting his dad.

Kevvy1875
05-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Right can I just ask one thing....when did the morality police start looking into football chants?

I think I might have sang stuff about Hartley being gay and Jeffries being a fat bassa before and now I'm feeling bad about maybe having hurt the feelings of thier families....has that to stop now as well?

Ohhhhhhh Craig Thomson, he might be a wee bit stupid for sending a picture of his willy to a girl that he may or may not have known was 15, but we don't know for certain so he's just all right now.

Doesn't have a great ring to it in my opinion, but I'm struggling to think of anything more catchy without maybe upsetting his dad.

I actually quite like it:devil:

Seriously tho' have to agree with you. Some folk just need to be ripped. If the boy is just a daft laddie then he is going to get a very harsh lesson. Hard lines IMO.

hibbysam
05-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Er, think about what you are saying.

If she WAS 16, and asked for the photos, then how would it be illegal?

Of course it matters if he knew her age! If she was 10 and he knew that, and still sent them, it'd be a bit different to if she knew she was 18 and sent them would it not? :confused:

Any of you guys on here have sex with an under 16 in your lives by the way? And I mean even if you were under 16 yourself at the time?

she WASNT 16, she WAS 15, that much we do know hence he was arrested, the rest is irrelevant, your story goes off at tangents, who said anything about ten or 18 year olds?:confused: its a crime what he done whether she said she was 16 or 15, she wasnt, and its up to him to send his knob about the place!

put it this way, you have a 15 year old daughter(i know you may not but imagine you do) you find pictures of a 19 year old lad on her computer with his wanger out, you just leave it do you?:confused:

hibbysam
05-10-2010, 10:22 PM

What would happen to him if the lassie admits she said she was 16 or over? Either way I suppose it's still massively irresponsible from the boy. Who sends pictures of their walloper to random lassies over the internet anyway?

Daftie. He's hardly in the same category as Rix but he'll get it tight at the next Derby.

exactly sean, tbf i took stick early on in the thread for stating a fact that what he did was illegal no matter if she said she was over or under age,

he's nowhere near as bad as rix, but then again he still broke the law and deserves to be punished for it, i wouldnt defend my brother if he did this never mind a bloody yam:agree:

ScottB
05-10-2010, 10:25 PM
exactly sean, tbf i took stick early on in the thread for stating a fact that what he did was illegal no matter if she said she was over or under age,

he's nowhere near as bad as rix, but then again he still broke the law and deserves to be punished for it, i wouldnt defend my brother if he did this never mind a bloody yam:agree:

I wonder if he could prove documented proof that she told him she was overage, would that count as entrapment?

It can be extremely dodgy, seen it happen in clubs before, girls underage getting in and deliberately going after older guys etc.

hibbysam
05-10-2010, 10:31 PM
I wonder if he could prove documented proof that she told him she was overage, would that count as entrapment?

It can be extremely dodgy, seen it happen in clubs before, girls underage getting in and deliberately going after older guys etc.

yeeh, im not saying shed be entirely innocent, if he proves she said she was overage, then she will get in trouble as well i presume, but it doesnt make what he did correct, and doesnt therefore make it legal just cause of something she said.:agree:

ScottB
05-10-2010, 11:04 PM
yeeh, im not saying shed be entirely innocent, if he proves she said she was overage, then she will get in trouble as well i presume, but it doesnt make what he did correct, and doesnt therefore make it legal just cause of something she said.:agree:

Indeed, even if he thought she was 18 / 19 and can prove it, he'll still get done for it.

Sir David Gray
05-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Indeed, even if he thought she was 18 / 19 and can prove it, he'll still get done for it.

Probably but it would certainly help his defence if he could prove that to be the case.

I don't think it's outwith the realms of possibilities for a 15 year old girl to pass herself off as an 18 year old. I would say that it's actually pretty easy for girls of that age to do that.

ScottB
05-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Probably but it would certainly help his defence if he could prove that to be the case.

I don't think it's outwith the realms of possibilities for a 15 year old girl to pass herself off as an 18 year old. I would say that it's actually pretty easy for girls of that age to do that.

Actually I think the way the law works in this case is that it is still his fault.

Which is pretty dodgy if you get a situation were someone underage pursues someone older and lies about it I guess, but that's the way the law is.

Toaods
06-10-2010, 12:43 AM
already reported the Police have the text of what was said between the pair.

Fair to assume they wouldn't be racing in arresting an 'E' list sports personality unless they believe the evidence they hold is watertight.

Steve-O
06-10-2010, 06:47 AM
she WASNT 16, she WAS 15, that much we do know hence he was arrested, the rest is irrelevant, your story goes off at tangents, who said anything about ten or 18 year olds?:confused: its a crime what he done whether she said she was 16 or 15, she wasnt, and its up to him to send his knob about the place!

put it this way, you have a 15 year old daughter(i know you may not but imagine you do) you find pictures of a 19 year old lad on her computer with his wanger out, you just leave it do you?:confused:

You said it didn't matter what age she was, when clearly it does.

Antifa Hibs
06-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Fat Jim Knew

Steve-O
06-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Fat Jim Knew

Caversham Green
06-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Fat Jim Knew

Ever wondered exactly what he was doing in that changing cubicle with his mobile phone?

iwasthere1972
06-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Ever wondered exactly what he was doing in that changing cubicle with his mobile phone?

Browsing Hibs.net. This is where all the up-to-date news is. If you want to keep in touch with whose doing what, whose doing who, sackings, appointments etc etc then there's no better place than Hibs.net. :cool2:

Admin - Can I get my free PM subscription now.

lEXO
06-10-2010, 10:18 AM

Aye that sounds a lot better. I was on about calling somebody a peado, but hey ho if you prefer to sing abuse at other teams players than sing Hibs songs bash on.That seems to be the big thing now, maybe it makes you guys think your smart or funny.The stevie fulton chant was smart and extremely funny, chanting peado etc is not.As for upsetting his dad, if he is there it proves he is a bigger person than the trumpets singing this crap.
And how is it that we are the song police if we think that singing some **** song to abuse people?You are allowed to post about songs about so called peado,s etc, but we arent allowed to post that we think it,s wrong.

Disc O'Dave
06-10-2010, 10:25 AM

Probably already been done but....

I suddenly realised that he is actually Mr Benn.

He hangs aroond a fancy dress shop (well, the Hearts Store)
Goes into the changing room
When he emerges, he find himself in a land of fantasy, with all sorts of strange goings on (Tynie)

easty
06-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Aye that sounds a lot better. I was on about calling somebody a peado, but hey ho if you prefer to sing abuse at other teams players than sing Hibs songs bash on.That seems to be the big thing now, maybe it makes you guys think your smart or funny.The stevie fulton chant was smart and extremely funny, chanting peado etc is not.As for upsetting his dad, if he is there it proves he is a bigger person than the trumpets singing this crap.
And how is it that we are the song police if we think that singing some **** song to abuse people?You are allowed to post about songs about so called peado,s etc, but we arent allowed to post that we think it,s wrong.

No, a debate has to have opposing sides, you're entitled to your opinion.....as wrong as it is.

I wouldnt say I prefer to sing songs about other teams players than sing Hibs songs, when opportunity like this arises though I'm not going to miss a trick.

And finally, theres no "watering down" of the term paedo by singing songs at Thomson. Nobody (I'm pretty certain anyway) is going to be thinking "oh they're calling him a paedo but nobody is trying to lynch him, in fact it all seems quite jovial. Hmmm...maybe it's alright then, I might go out and give that a go..."

Phil MaGlass
06-10-2010, 10:58 AM
"Ohhhhhhh Craig Thomson
used to be a Hibie
but hes paedo hertz now"
or
one banana,2 banana,3 banana,4
Craigie Thomsons wanger
on a 15yr olds door
nanana nananana nanana nanananana

.Sean.
06-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Craig Thompson knew...

hibbysam
06-10-2010, 04:35 PM
You said it didn't matter what age she was, when clearly it does.

i said it doesnt matter what age she SAID she was, obviously it bloody matters what age she was... but doesnt matter if she said she was 15 or 16, its still his fault, he did it no one else :agree:

500miles
06-10-2010, 05:06 PM
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/publicite-uk-e59373cdae60635a9bacd8c8fde884ce.html

Judas Iscariot
06-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Schoolboy error...

The key question in they situations is, and always has been....

16 yet?!!

Disc O'Dave
06-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Schoolboy error...

The key question in they situations is, and always has been....

16 yet?!!

Schoolboy Schoolgirl error, as it were

Rico
06-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Maybe the reason Jefferies hit the roof was because it explained why Thomson was penalised for the challenge which led to Rangers winner on Saturday, the referee clearly judged his "tackle" to be offensive.:wink:

Or was it because the referee, CRAIG THOMSON, was less than amused that his name was being dragged through the mud.:hmmm:

easty
06-10-2010, 09:57 PM
I heard on Forth 1 today that they're having an under 16's night at Stereo for Halloween, I wonder if Thomson is having second thoughts about trying to sneak in now....

ScottB
06-10-2010, 10:08 PM
I heard on Forth 1 today that they're having an under 16's night at Stereo for Halloween, I wonder if Thomson is having second thoughts about trying to sneak in now....

How's that different from any other night at Stereo? :wink:

lEXO
06-10-2010, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=easty;2 you're entitled to your opinion.....as wrong as it is.
[/QUOTE]
The same could refer to you.Watered down or not there are plenty of Hibs supporters who hate the Jambo,s more than you who dont like these nonsense songs.But you like some dont give a donald duck about others.As long as you do what you want, all is good.Good luck with your pish.In the long run you will need it.

lEXO
06-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Who is Craig's dad anyway?

Fat Boaby Thomson?

or

Big Dick Thompson?

Maybe even Senior Willie Thompson?

Have aword FFS.His dad is a Hibs fan who spends every home game at ER.Are you a complete bell end or do you take a day off?

hibbymac
06-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Have aword FFS.His dad is a Hibs fan who spends every home game at ER.Are you a complete bell end or do you take a day off?

:agree: and he's a good guy.

Caversham Green
07-10-2010, 06:59 AM

Browsing Hibs.net. This is where all the up-to-date news is. If you want to keep in touch with whose doing what, whose doing who, sackings, appointments etc etc then there's no better place than Hibs.net. :cool2:

Admin - Can I get my free PM subscription now.

Probably already been done but....

I suddenly realised that he is actually Mr Benn.

He hangs aroond a fancy dress shop (well, the Hearts Store)
Goes into the changing room
When he emerges, he find himself in a land of fantasy, with all sorts of strange goings on (Tynie)

Naw, none of the above.

Remember mobiles normally have cameras - I reckon the fat one was indulging in a bit of tadger-texting himself.

lapsedhibee
07-10-2010, 07:30 AM
tadger-texting himself.

:hmmm: Is texting your tadger to yourself more or less morally despicable than owing money to yourself? :dunno:

Steve-O
07-10-2010, 08:06 AM
i said it doesnt matter what age she SAID she was, obviously it bloody matters what age she was... but doesnt matter if she said she was 15 or 16, its still his fault, he did it no one else :agree:

Well lets just say I think the Judge will disagree.

If she said she was 15, then he knowingly sent the pictures to someone who was underage.

If she said she was 16 then he unknowingly sent the pictures to someone who was in fact underage.

easty
07-10-2010, 08:10 AM
The same could refer to you.Watered down or not there are plenty of Hibs supporters who hate the Jambo,s more than you who dont like these nonsense songs.QUOTE]

I dont know what you're on about there sir?

[QUOTE=lEXO;2600025]Have aword FFS.His dad is a Hibs fan who spends every home game at ER.Are you a complete bell end or do you take a day off?

:agree: and he's a good guy.

Right his dads a good guy, a good Hibby by all accounts.....that's not really the point at all though is it. Surely the guy, who you've said spends every home game at Easter Road, knows the score when it comes to this sort of thing. Surely even he knows his laddie has been an grade A idiot. I don't expect him to indulge in any singing about it but even he must expect it from a lot of other fans.

Phil MaGlass
07-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Atleast he has something in common with Aly Bain, the Roman Catholic Church and Graham Rix.

hibbysam
07-10-2010, 09:19 AM
Well lets just say I think the Judge will disagree.

If she said she was 15, then he knowingly sent the pictures to someone who was underage.

If she said she was 16 then he unknowingly sent the pictures to someone who was in fact underage.

the main parts to your post surely, either way he sent the pictures, either way its against the law, partly the girls fault if it is the second part but being honest, young guys these days dont normally ask a girl what age she is. maybe they should but it just doesnt happen which is why i dont believe all this she said she was 16 anyways, :agree:

Caversham Green
07-10-2010, 12:34 PM
:hmmm: Is texting your tadger to yourself more or less morally despicable than owing money to yourself? :dunno:

Depends if you're a 15 year old schoolgirl or not.

The question is, can Fat Jim know for sure that he isn't?

emmjayfox
07-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Atleast he has something in common with Aly Bain, the Roman Catholic Church and Graham Rix.

Dinkydoo
07-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Sorry....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:iGVfTtf6jtePBM::dosbeerigos.com/mondays-suck&t=1&usg=AFrqEzc6lmBcqHfod-AEumB2yq17d0LdXg

Hahahahaaaaa...

So funny I almost forgot to laugh. :yawn:

Judas Iscariot
07-10-2010, 05:44 PM
So funny I almost forgot to laugh. :yawn:

Took you long enough...

Username change to "Bullet" is needed..

Dinkydoo
08-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Took you long enough...

Username change to "Bullet" is needed..

Again, simply hilarious.

Grow up.

Judas Iscariot
08-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Again, simply hilarious.

Grow up.

easty
08-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Again, simply hilarious.

Grow up.

Children...my dads bigger than both your dads so gie it a rest!

Dinkydoo
08-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Children...my dads bigger than both your dads so gie it a rest!

I was provoked :wink:

leithsansiro
08-10-2010, 10:33 PM
To those of you who see sense here, let's not get club rivalries get in the way here. If this had been Riordan getting caught for what was, without doubt, a ridiculously stupid mistake, we'd all be on here defending him.

Craig is a decent bloke, who has scored a HUGE own goal. Whether it was knowingly (which I doubt) or unkowingly, it's something he'll have to live with for the rest of his career. The guy is a die-hard Hibee who would prefer to play for us than them, so let's cut out some of the petty vitriol being spouted here by some members.

Pete
08-10-2010, 11:01 PM
To those of you who see sense here, let's not get club rivalries get in the way here. If this had been Riordan getting caught for what was, without doubt, a ridiculously stupid mistake, we'd all be on here defending him.

Craig is a decent bloke, who has scored a HUGE own goal. Whether it was knowingly (which I doubt) or unkowingly, it's something he'll have to live with for the rest of his career. The guy is a die-hard Hibee who would prefer to play for us than them, so let's cut out some of the petty vitriol being spouted here by some members.

You're obviously a peedo too.

Talk like that deserves a mob and some banners big Mags Heaney style.

leithsansiro
09-10-2010, 10:31 AM
You're obviously a peedo too.

Talk like that deserves a mob and some banners big Mags Heaney style.

Really? Obviously a "peedo" too? At least I can spell. I think the shortened slang that you're looking for is "paedo". I bet you'd be leading the attacks on paediatricians homes. I'm not defending what he did (allegedly) - simply pointing out the bias with which people are getting on their moral high ground. If he knowingly did it, it's totally out of order and wrong. If he didn't know she was under age (which I suspect), he's been rather foolish.

Out of curiousity (and again not defending his actions if intentional), I wonder how many of the posters on here may have had relationships or been attracted to people 4 years their junior? There are plenty of instances of blokes in their late teens being in relationships with girls who are around 15/16. It doesn't mean that they are sexually attracted to children. This whole matter seems to be getting rapidly overblown. To read some of these posts, you'd think that Craig had molested a preschooler in public.

sunshine1875
04-11-2010, 09:17 PM
to be fair if he's on a chat site or whatever and he asks her age and she says 16 then hows he supposed to know any different? Even if he's seen a picture he still might not be able to tell the difference. Some 15 years olds look about 21 to me these days.

in saying all that the story should provide some classic chants for the derby.

bump!!!

R'Albin
04-11-2010, 09:18 PM
bump!!!
Was just away to do that:;):

Judas Iscariot
04-11-2010, 09:49 PM
:whistle:

.Sean.
05-11-2010, 04:03 PM
Change 'Zemmama' with 'Thomson' and fire it right back at these fannys...

'SHOOT Craig Thomson, paedophile, woah woah woaah'

Gotta really emphasise the 'SHOOT' :agree:

PiemanP
05-11-2010, 05:01 PM
should be getting constant abuse, shame it doesnt look like he'll be playing!

the supporters in the west stand behind the dugouts have a duty to constantly abuse the wee scrote for 90 mins :agree:

lyonhibs
05-11-2010, 06:30 PM
should be getting constant abuse, shame it doesnt look like he'll be playing!

the supporters in the west stand behind the dugouts have a duty to constantly abuse the wee scrote for 90 mins :agree:

What if they actually want to watch the game??? :dunno:

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2010, 03:35 PM
[/B]What if they actually want to watch the game??? :dunno:

They're not TRUE supporters then, IMO :agree:

calumhibee1
30-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Let's not forget this for Sunday. :agree:

Judas Iscariot
31-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Let's not forget this for Sunday. :agree:

--------
05-04-2011, 07:36 PM

I think you're hitting your head off a brick wall, mate.

FWIW, I agree with you. :aok: