PDA

View Full Version : Question EEN Fanzone Special - Your thoughts on the Hibs' managerial situation

FansViews
04-10-2010, 10:10 AM
What are your views on the departure of John Hughes, and what kind of boss would you like to replace him? Do you have any particular candidates in mind?

All responses, together with your name and location, to fansviews@albagobragh.com for inclusion in tomorrow's Evening News. :thumbsup:

FansViews
04-10-2010, 03:30 PM
Plenty more space here - keep your comments coming! :thumbsup:

hibiedude
04-10-2010, 04:33 PM
As a Fan I have to say I was over the moon when I got the text telling me but I know Yogi must have been devastated.

I hope we keep away from the ex club player nonsense because its clearly not worked now or in the past.

The new man has to be experienced and can get the best out of the players.

I believe Craig Brown is the man to steady the ship

Littlest Hobo
04-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Gutted it didn't work out for Yogi but the results speak for themselves.

I think some of the players he has brought in haven't had enough time to fit in but who's fault is it that? He waited so long to bring in new players when the writing was most certainly on the wall for the last twenty odd games of last season.:bitchy:

The first game of the season said it all to me, nothing had changed in the way of personel. It was the same old, same old and now I'm affraid he's paying the price.

Iggy Pope
04-10-2010, 04:59 PM
As a fan I'd say it's time the EEN did it's own 'journalism'. Like it used to when we had proper reportage from people like Stewart Brown.