PDA

View Full Version : Andy Murray on twitter - I'm a Hibs Fan

Bristolhibby
03-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Andy Murray (@andy_murray)
03/10/2010 16:29
I support hibs, don't support an english team just love the english league, arsenal chelsea playing the best football to watch right now

From the horses mouth.

J

Alfred E Newman
03-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Poor sod.

3pm
03-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Stop watching pish Andy. Get a Hibs top with 'De Graff' on the back.

cabbageandribs1875
03-10-2010, 08:58 PM

why not murray on the back:dunno:

HibbyAndy
03-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Yip, I seen that..Nice one Andy Murray :aok:

Hibercelona
03-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Invest some money then ya tight fisted git. :greengrin

Nah.... top bloke our Andy. :thumbsup:

Ed De Gramo
03-10-2010, 09:39 PM

I think he'd want his money back....if De GRAAF was spelt wrong :wink::greengrin

monktonharp
03-10-2010, 09:49 PM
any sports celebrity,that states (in the prime of life) that he probably will never win a major, must be a Hibs fan:yawn:

Hibercelona
03-10-2010, 10:00 PM
any sports celebrity,that states (in the prime of life) that he probably will never win a major, must be a Hibs fan:yawn:

Really?

How many professional tennis players do you know that are Hibs fans? :confused:

Who cares if he never wins a major. At least he plays with 100% desire and effort.

If only professional football players that claim to be Hibs fans could do that. :yawn:

Speedy
03-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Andy Murray (@andy_murray)
03/10/2010 16:29
I support hibs, don't support an english team just love the english league, arsenal chelsea playing the best football to watch right now

From the horses I-Phone using Tapatalk.

J

Edited that for you :greengrin

monktonharp
03-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Really?

How many professional tennis players do you know that are Hibs fans? :confused:

Who cares if he never wins a major. At least he plays with 100% desire and effort.

If only professional football players that claim to be Hibs fans could do that. :yawn:I dont know any proffesional tennis players,will never meet one,and dont give a f/ck if I dont,but he has stated that he probably will never win a major. that tells me/you that he has not got what it takes to be the best,naw? add to that,Hibs fans have long given up the thought of winning anything,never mind a "major" naw? . we also expect the next manager,when it happens,to be cheap.innexperienced/ next best option etc,and we argue amongst ourselfs on the terracing/stands about shouting swearing ,annoying/scaring bairns etc that is the lot of being a Hibernian fan these days

Hibercelona
03-10-2010, 10:35 PM
I dont know any proffesional tennis players,will never meet one,and dont give a f/ck if I dont,but he has stated that he probably will never win a major. that tells me/you that he has not got what it takes to be the best,naw? add to that,Hibs fans have long given up the thought of winning anything,never mind a "major" naw? . we also expect the next manager,when it happens,to be cheap.innexperienced/ next best option etc,and we argue amongst ourselfs on the terracing/stands about shouting swearing ,annoying/scaring bairns etc that is the lot of being a Hibernian fan these days

These days? :confused:

Shouting and swearing is apart of football mate. It always has been and always will be.

If its something that bothers you on such a personal level, then perhaps you should get into tennis. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure bairns were far more scared back in the day.

monktonharp
03-10-2010, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=wee_hibee;2595641]These days? :confused:

Shouting and swearing is apart of football mate. It always has been and always will be.

If its something that bothers you on such a personal level, then perhaps you should get into tennis. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure bairns were far more scared back in the day.[/QUOTE aye ,I am easily scared. maybe Tennis is the game for me,ye ken yer stuff eh?

joe breezy
04-10-2010, 09:13 AM
On a professional level he's way beyond Hibs level, if Hibs were among the top 4 teams in the world I think we'd be very happy and if we said we may never win the champions league I doubt we'd be too worried