PDA

View Full Version : Official Site Front page / News

down-the-slope
03-10-2010, 03:44 PM
The club obviously know that all is not well and a lot of gloom...they have been quick to bump the match report on top spot with a 'good news' story about how thw on-loan youngsters are doing.........

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestNewsIndex/0,,10290,00.html

only problem with that is that it highlights how our youngsters can perform when coached / managed by other than those within our club :rolleyes:

--------
03-10-2010, 03:50 PM
The club obviously know that all is not well and a lot of gloom...they have been quick to bump the match report on top spot with a 'good news' story about how thw on-loan youngsters are doing.........

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestNewsIndex/0,,10290,00.html

only problem with that is that it highlights how our youngsters can perform when coached / managed by other than those within our club :rolleyes:

If Hughes is around much longer. we'll start losing all those very talented young players.

Watch this space. :grr:

BEEJ
03-10-2010, 04:06 PM
And as yet today no item on there covering the Manager's reflections on the game.

That normally has appeared by this time on the day after a match.

marinello59
03-10-2010, 04:09 PM
And as yet today no item on there covering the Manager's reflections on the game.

That normally has appeared by this time on the day after a match.

To be honest I don't care what he says.

BEEJ
03-10-2010, 04:10 PM
To be honest I don't care what he says.
Me neither.

In fact, I could probably write the script and send it in myself.

Gala Foxes
03-10-2010, 04:27 PM
A couple of weeks ago, the night before we lost at Killie, Moyes & Booth were playing for Brechin against Motherwell.

Two of our talented Under 19s playing against an SPL Club

Did Hughes & Rice go to watch them ?

Top Pans Hibby
03-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Good to see the lads doing well. Can't wait 'til they get back to Easter Road so we can sell them.................................

:brickwall