PDA

View Full Version : Apathy

Berwickhibby
03-10-2010, 10:21 AM
It is now coming to the point where every game I expect to be disappointed and low and behold I am.

Yogi is a major problem, as he thinks he is a better manager than he is..... His tactics (or lack of) bemuse me.

The players seem to avoid most of the flack when they are as much at fault, if they do not want to play for the manager or have problems with him sort it out on the training ground not on the pitch.

We the fans pay hard earned money to watch week in week out and at the very least the team could try to play and win for us.

I cannot see things improving anytime soon........ so its back to watching dross and being disappointed and then listening to the usual cliche excuses from the manager.

In two weeks when we have drawn with Killie the same posts will appear on this website and I think I will be past careing

James70
03-10-2010, 10:38 AM
A bit optimistic to think we will draw with Killie?

BoltonHibee
03-10-2010, 10:47 AM
It is now coming to the point where every game I expect to be disappointed and low and behold I am.

Yogi is a major problem, as he thinks he is a better manager than he is..... His tactics (or lack of) bemuse me.

The players seem to avoid most of the flack when they are as much at fault, if they do not want to play for the manager or have problems with him sort it out on the training ground not on the pitch.

We the fans pay hard earned money to watch week in week out and at the very least the team could try to play and win for us.

I cannot see things improving anytime soon........ so its back to watching dross and being disappointed and then listening to the usual cliche excuses from the manager.

In two weeks when we have drawn with Killie the same posts will appear on this website and I think I will be past careing

If only ...........(How sad is that!)

SRHibs
03-10-2010, 10:49 AM
I think we might scrape a win against Killie. Would probably be the worst thing as it would keep Yogi in a job.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for us winning if it's a convincing performance and there's noticeable changes in the way the team plays, but please, no more of the current intolerable dross that is being served up by our so called footballers.