PDA

View Full Version : Whilst delighted Hearts lost in the 95th minute....

Toaods
03-10-2010, 08:49 AM
interesting to see Jumbo Jim complaining about all teh additional time added on and where did it come from, etc.

I watched teh second half and on numerous occassions teh Hearts players were staying down when they could easily get up. Kello was trotting around like a one legged pony to retrieve the ball and take goal kicks.

Now we all would so the same if it was us in a similar position but how often do we see Alan McGregor strolling around , kidding on he's arguing with his teamm ate rather than fetching the ball, wasting time placing the ball correctly or ensuring his boots are tight, ..... but Thomson never adds any more time on.

Perhaos it's time there was an independant timekeeper as used in Ice-Hockey or basketball and rugby(?)

Hibercelona
03-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Would he be complaining about the additional 5 minutes if it was Hearts that scored? :dunno:

His team lost because they didn't play till the very end.

He's a drivelling buffoon. Yogi's clearly determined to top his drivel though.

Barney McGrew
03-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Nice to see that their fans took it in their usual sporting manner too

It's an SFA Conspiracy that makes them do it (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/1015820/Willie-Conquer-has-to-retreat-to-the-tunnel-after-game-in-fear-of-another-attack.html)

Cabbage East
03-10-2010, 08:54 AM
teh

Www1875hfc
03-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Fat Jim can certainly tell the time thats for sure.
He was up bright and early this morning and was seen at edinburgh airport at 5 a.m.

Wouldnt read too much into tho,as its the international break this weekend maybe he is just topping up his tan.:dunno:

Toaods
03-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Would he be complaining about the additional 5 minutes if it was Hearts that scored? :dunno:

His team lost because they didn't play till the very end.

He's a drivelling buffoon. Yogi's clearly determined to top his drivel though.

you miss my point, I'm delighted Hearts lost out, it's the fact that guys like Thomson barely add any time on when the OF are winning despite ludicrous timewasting from the usual suspects that goes without punishment or alternatively the old tapping the watch to infer time will be added when it isn't.

I don't mean us specifically either, just anyone against the bigot brothers.

Sas_The_Hibby
03-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Didn't see the game so can't comment on it specifically.

However, I think time-wasting can rebound on you - you waste 30 seconds and the ref decides to add on a minute say.

I may be talking twaddle, though - it has been known to happen! :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
03-10-2010, 10:38 AM
cant stand either of the Hun outfits, but it was rather funny seeing the smaller of the Hun worshipers lose such a late, late goal :thumbsup:

fortress Tynescatle?

erm, dont think so.

Green_one
03-10-2010, 10:41 AM
worst start at home for 30 years

Not that I am gloating

I loved FJ's face when Kyle missed the two sitters. Open mouth. :top marks

Iona Hibs
03-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Don't think time wasting was the key factor in the additional 5 mins. There were half a dozen subs plus at least a couple of minutes added for treatment to Jelavic after that animal Black had cynically hacked him down. Justice done really, with Lafatme eventually replacing him and scoring, and a bit of extra time for the winner. You reap what you sow as it were!