PDA

View Full Version : No subs???

Mark79
03-10-2010, 12:41 AM
Am I right in saying our manager made no subs today? Surely when we were 1 down there was a need to freshen/change it? Can't believe his box to box midfielder didn't come on and change it.

His use of subs is poor in my opinion. Tend to be like for like subs unlike other managers who bring different types of players on to change the formation.

Rant over.

Removed
03-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Am I right in saying our manager made no subs today? Surely when we were 1 down there was a need to freshen/change it? Can't believe his box to box midfielder didn't come on and change it.

His use of subs is poor in my opinion. Tend to be like for like subs unlike other managers who bring different types of players on to change the formation.

Rant over.

Surely you know by now. It's 1:43 am :confused:

SaulGoodman
03-10-2010, 12:51 AM

I'm "giving it right good go" at sleeping, but I'm afraid I'm not getting "The rub of the green" when it actually comes to sleeping right now. Don't worry though, Ive been in this situation before and i'm still the right man for the job.

Sorry, it's that late I thought I was Yogi for a minute :greengrin:

Mark79
03-10-2010, 08:22 AM

What's the time I posted got to do with it? Read the report on the site and no changes showing. Asking if that's correct?
:confused:
Always someone trying to pick holes in your post.