PDA

View Full Version : CalgaryHibs , where are you........

sunshine1875
02-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Time to come back to being the official Hibs.net match day thread starter.

We have been woeful since you were removed from your position, unfairly in my opinion.

Time to get him back in. Anyone heard from him lately? Broxburnhibs - you are close to him, get on the phone to him....NOW.

In CalgaryHibs we trust!

MSK
02-10-2010, 09:23 PM

We have been woeful since you were removed from your position, unfairly in my opinion.

Time to get him back in. Anyone heard from him lately? Broxburnhibs - you are close to him, get on the phone to him....NOW.

In CalgaryHibs we trust!Too old..we are relying on youth this season ..:agree:

BroxburnHibee
02-10-2010, 09:30 PM

In CalgaryHibs we trust!

Me? :confused: Think you mean Sleeping Giant.

Actually no seen J about much either :hmmm:

down-the-slope
02-10-2010, 09:32 PM

In CalgaryHibs we trust!
:agree: clutching at straws maybe..but we were too quick to remove Calgary from his position and we need a bit of continuity in terms of thread starting and management

sunshine1875
02-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Too old..we are relying on youth this season ..:agree:

But his record was pretty impressive in terms on %WINS. The latest matchday thread starters have not been up to the job. Far too inexperienced, not up to the job IMO:agree:

How many times have we heard the same excuses from these imposters. Get CalgaryHibs back in NOW.

sunshine1875
02-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Me? :confused: Think you mean Sleeping Giant.

Actually no seen J about much either :hmmm:

Was it Sleeping Giant that was his big pal? Maybe I am confused as he kept asking how Boxburn Colts were doing. I've put two and two together and.......

One Day Soon
02-10-2010, 09:37 PM
But his record was pretty impressive in terms on %WINS. The latest matchday thread starters have not been up to the job. Far too inexperienced, not up to the job IMO:agree:

How many times have we heard the same excuses from these imposters. Get CalgaryHibs back in NOW.

Is Jimmy Calderwood any good at matchday thread starting?

MSK
02-10-2010, 09:39 PM

How many times have we heard the same excuses from these imposters. Get CalgaryHibs back in NOW.I agree ..it wasnt our choice though ..:agree:

Hibercelona
02-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Calgaryhibs for the Hibs job. :agree: