PDA

View Full Version : Our Next Win?

Hibby K
02-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Is there any team in this league we are honestly likely to beat in the near future?

The way we're currently playing I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel for this elusive win (and haven't done for weeks now), particularly as we've played most of the obvious 'beatable' candidates without much success.

Next two games against Kilmarnock and Aberdeen have now become 'must wins' before we start getting detached at the bottom of the league.

In over 40 years of watching Hibs I've seen some bad sides, but never one that I can remember whose heads go down so quickly if they lose a goal!

Gala Foxes
02-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Now that we have tried the :

(1) Dutch passing style
(2) Approach each game as though we are the underdogs
(3) Adopt a siege mentality
(4) Be like Man Utd

approaches this season I look forward to the next tactical mindset in the hope that it is 5th time lucky

DH1875
02-10-2010, 07:56 PM
8-0 against the Yams :wink:.

emmjayfox
02-10-2010, 07:59 PM
call the men in white coats in for me if you like but i see our next win coming :cool2:against the jambos.

Houchy
02-10-2010, 08:02 PM
call the men in white coats in for me if you like but i see our next win coming :cool2:against the jambos.

NURSE!!!! :greengrin

Jim44
02-10-2010, 08:02 PM

............nuuuuuuurse???????:greengrin

Hibercelona
02-10-2010, 08:11 PM

http://images.clipartof.com/small/5840-Insane-Man-In-A-Strait-Jacket-And-Padded-Room-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

Sir David Gray
02-10-2010, 08:12 PM

I really hope we do beat them but I honestly don't see it.

We struggle to beat them when we're in top form and have a good team so I don't see any way that we'll beat them when we have barely won a game for eight months.

The Voice Of Reason
02-10-2010, 08:16 PM
I really hope we do beat them but I honestly don't see it.

We struggle to beat them when we're in top form and have a good team so I don't see any way that we'll beat them when we have barely won a game for eight months.

They will hammer us - home and away :boo hoo: :grr:

Sir David Gray
02-10-2010, 08:23 PM
They will hammer us - home and away :boo hoo: :grr:

Hearts at Tynecastle on January 1st.

That should be a cracking way to start 2011. :bitchy:

I'm going to start drinking on Christmas Day, I'm not going to stop until an hour before kick off on New Year's Day and I'm going to be absolutely blootered during the game so I don't remember any of it.

emmjayfox
02-10-2010, 08:51 PM
These type of runs often enough come to an end when you least expect them to.:whistle:

Bookkeeper
02-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Is there any team in this league we are honestly likely to beat in the near future?

The way we're currently playing I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel for this elusive win (and haven't done for weeks now), particularly as we've played most of the obvious 'beatable' candidates without much success.

Next two games against Kilmarnock and Aberdeen have now become 'must wins' before we start getting detached at the bottom of the league.

In over 40 years of watching Hibs I've seen some bad sides, but never one that I can remember whose heads go down so quickly if they lose a goal!

Nope.

patlowe
03-10-2010, 12:15 AM
We're bad but I don't see why we should fear Hearts. They are as good/bad as any other team outside the OF in the SPL, so it will be a typical 1-0/1-1/0-1. Nothing to get over excited about either way.

Removed
03-10-2010, 12:19 AM
We're bad but I don't see why we should fear Hearts. They are as good/bad as any other team outside the OF in the SPL, so it will be a typical 1-0/1-1/0-1. Nothing to get over excited about either way.

Mibbe because history has shown them to be up for the derby more than us. They'll come to ER ready to battle & fight. Will we? Doubt it from what I saw today.

matty_f
03-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Mibbe because history has shown them to be up for the derby more than us. They'll come to ER ready to battle & fight. Will we? Doubt it from what I saw today.

:agree: For some reason they are always more up for the derby than us. I'd be astonished if we take anything on the 7th November. Bad times.