PDA

View Full Version : Killie & Mixu at ER - The Last Chance saloon

Toaods
02-10-2010, 04:35 PM
...gotta be. Hamilton play St Mirren so anything less than a point will put us 11th or rock bottom.

Saorsa
02-10-2010, 04:36 PM
...gotta be.Another must win game, oh no :bitchy:

get him tae **** now :taxi

Toaods
02-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Another must win game, oh no :bitchy:

get him tae **** now :taxi

You an dme know that won't happen though, so the other thread calling for him to be sacked is a waste of time.

Defeat to Killie would likely see about 1,000 people remaining at F/T. Sadly they appear better than us so far this season.

Wilson
02-10-2010, 04:40 PM
I thought this game was last chance saloon. Why do we always revise it to the next again game? If killie have an off day are we really going to know anything we don't already know? Hughes is a charlatan. He has been found out. He has to go.

Sir David Gray
I don't believe he'll be the manager in two weeks' time.

Last Minute
He must be away before then ? :grr:

Green_one
02-10-2010, 04:44 PM
The Killie game and / or the Derby could get really ugly.

I think a lot of people will go already on edge.

Its all too predictable that the team will do nothing to help the situation.

I am really not looking forward to going. Certainly not going sober:greengrin

Will the booing be louder than the clicking of seats as people leave? Will Mixu be smirking? Can it get any worse. Probably.

Toaods
02-10-2010, 04:50 PM
already have the vision of Mixu doing the post match interview having just wupped our asses, telling the interviewer that "Yogi just needs more time." :rolleyes:

...they all come out with that guff.

w.connectionfc
02-10-2010, 04:53 PM
last chance WTF

there are some on here will be saying this when we're in the first division.

whether you like him, love him or whatever, there can be NO SENTIMENT in football. the guy's an imposter.

HUGHES GTF

Sir David Gray
02-10-2010, 05:03 PM
The Killie game and / or the Derby could get really ugly.

I think a lot of people will go already on edge.

Its all too predictable that the team will do nothing to help the situation.

I am really not looking forward to going. Certainly not going sober:greengrin

Will the booing be louder than the clicking of seats as people leave? Will Mixu be smirking? Can it get any worse. Probably.

The thought of that match coming closer really frightens me. :boo hoo:

sambajustice
02-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Even the Falkirk fans didnt want him so why should we put up with him?

Get him away now before we get relegates because thats where we're heading!!

AFKA5814_Hibs
02-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Quite ironic that it could be Mixu who puts the final nail in Hughes coffin.

Hibby70
02-10-2010, 06:07 PM
i'm fully expecting him to be sacked by monday. I'm actually more worried about the performances than the results and its on that basis he should be removed so the killie game is immaterial unless we were to play like manu.

SouthamptonHibs
02-10-2010, 06:30 PM
Hughes has to be sacked, he'll not resign as he thinks he's doing a good job and he has the tools to turn it around.

We are poor just now, most of the problems are down to Hughes tactics and signings...i'm still surprised that we only have one decent striker in our squad, a blind man could see that we can't score goals! Our midfiled never score, our defence never score and our strikers don't score (apart fi deek).

We must be the easiest team in the league to play against!

We have two weeks before our next game plenty of time for a change of management!

DH1875
02-10-2010, 06:45 PM
Without doubt. If killie come to Easter Road and horse us under Mixu then Yogi wont have a leg to stand on.

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-10-2010, 06:56 PM
i'm fully expecting him to be sacked by monday. I'm actually more worried about the performances than the results and its on that basis he should be removed so the killie game is immaterial unless we were to play like manu.

:top marks

sahib
02-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Without doubt. If killie come to Easter Road and horse us under Mixu then Yogi wont have a leg to stand on.

He could point to the result as proof that Hibs problems are independant of who the manager is. :wink:

DH1875
02-10-2010, 08:08 PM
He could point to the result as proof that Hibs problems are independant of who the manager is. :wink:

Do you really believe that. Even if the tash was to go all mad vlad on us and start to pick the team we should be better than this.

Oh I forgot, maybe I think we are better than we are and my expectations are to high:grr:. Total p**h.

Steve-O
02-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Hearts will absolutely steamroller us with they hooofball bully boy tactics if this clown Hughes is in charge.

His planned team talk for that day is probably some thing like "GET IN TAE THESE F'N HEARTS BASSAS...GIE IT A RIGHT GOOD GO!!!" and that'll be about it...:grr:

BWhiteman1972
02-10-2010, 10:42 PM

If the board are gonna sack him, which I believe is inevitable, it should be now. It gives them 2 weeks to get a replacement, rather than us limp on at a later date with a "caretaker".

November 7th and the derby is looming - changes need made and now!!

Vini1875
02-10-2010, 10:48 PM
I think we have more problems at ER than the manager not being up to the job. I keep hearing from Hughes granted that there is a great spirit among the players, but I don't see it at games. We are so easily over come, there is simply no will to win from this bunch of players. There are a few players who really seem to care, but the majority are hiding.

sambajustice
02-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Probably already been said but waiting til mixup's mafia have stuffed us is a waste of a good 2 week break to get someone new in and get them used to the squad.

BEEJ
02-10-2010, 11:29 PM
I think we have more problems at ER than the manager not being up to the job. I keep hearing from Hughes granted that there is a great spirit among the players, but I don't see it at games. We are so easily over come, there is simply no will to win from this bunch of players. There are a few players who really seem to care, but the majority are hiding.
But he would say that, wouldn't he? He recruited more than half of his current first team squad.

cabbageandribs1875
03-10-2010, 01:40 AM
Hearts will absolutely steamroller us with they hooofball bully boy tactics if this clown Hughes is in charge.

His planned team talk for that day is probably some thing like "GET IN TAE THESE F'N HEARTS BASSAS...GIE IT A RIGHT GOOD GO!!!" and that'll be about it...:grr:

and so it should be :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
03-10-2010, 11:48 AM
I wonder who we'll get next?