PDA

View Full Version : Justify THAT!!!!!!!

ArmadaleHibs
02-10-2010, 03:45 PM
well once again another utter disgraceful performance and result.

If anyone can honestly justify that then feel free to have your say here.

if this continues we will definately be fighting relegation this season.

The team is lost, completely

Ive just about had enough

Kevvy1875
02-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Knee jerk reaction IMO:rolleyes:

Lets wait till we are 10pts adrift at the bottom before we moan:greengrin

ArmadaleHibs
02-10-2010, 03:48 PM
every week is a knee jerker then

Spike Mandela

Easy to justify. We just aren't a very good football team just now.

Justifies everything that has happened this season.:bitchy:

PISTOL1875

The way things are just now , nobody can defend Hughes..

Beefster
02-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Getting horsed 2-0 by Super Saint J is nothing to be ashamed of. It's better than 5-1.

ArmadaleHibs
02-10-2010, 03:50 PM
ah there we go.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:aye well done yah bunch of piss poor muppets

Kevvy1875
02-10-2010, 03:51 PM
every week is a knee jerker then

Yep...too true.

Thats us joint bottom now. How long will the board wait before they bullet Yogi? No point hanging around.

--------
02-10-2010, 03:51 PM

We won't turn the corner until John Hughes is sacked. He's a liability for a whole lot of reasons.

He can't organise the first team.

The younger players are increasingly demoralised.

He's alienated a lot of the seniors.

Tactically inept and utterly without a clue.

HE HAS TO GO!

grantonhibee
02-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Knee jerk my arse , bin the useless moron

Dibben
02-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Yep, the 'time' has definately come for Yogi to vacate his job...

Any chance of an announcement before the AGM?

ArmadaleHibs
02-10-2010, 03:53 PM

could not put it better myself..:top marks

hibbytillidie
02-10-2010, 03:54 PM
I AGREE SACK YOGI NOW GET IN A BEAR FROM THE ZOO:bye:

Beefster
02-10-2010, 03:54 PM
We won't turn the corner until John Hughes is sacked. He's a liability for a whole lot of reasons.

He can't organise the first team.

The younger players are increasingly demoralised.

He's alienated a lot of the seniors.

Tactically inept and utterly without a clue.

HE HAS TO GO!

You can see it. I can see it. Most of the non-flippery-floppery Hibs fans can see it.

Hughes can't see it and it looks like the Board can't see it. We'll be stuck with his incompetence for a while yet.

Kevvy1875
02-10-2010, 03:56 PM

could not put it better myself..:top marks

Folk dont do sacrcasm on .net then?:rolleyes:

BEEJ
Getting horsed 2-0 by Super Saint J is nothing to be ashamed of. It's better than 5-1.
Aye the Super Js are a good team. Cannae be taken for granted.

And we're still a whole point off bottom of the SPL.

:rolleyes:

BroxburnHibee
I'm sure the 'Real football people' will be able to justify it.

Relegation looms unless someone on the board finds a set of balls.

Mind you I'm sure they think the silent majority support Hughes.

I've tried to support Hughes but this can't go on forever.

Danderhall Hibs
02-10-2010, 03:57 PM

I don't think anyone will be able to put an argument up in his defence now.

Beefster
02-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Aye the Super Js are a good team. Cannae be taken for granted.

And we're still a whole point off bottom of the SPL.

:rolleyes:

And only 8 points off third.

ArmadaleHibs
02-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Folk dont do sacrcasm on .net then?:rolleyes:

Sorry kevvy1875. i knew you were being sarcastic but im just ****in raging.

--------
02-10-2010, 03:59 PM
You can see it. I can see it. Most of the non-flippery-floppery Hibs fans can see it.

Hughes can't see it and it looks like the Board can't see it. We'll be stuck with his incompetence for a while yet.

Please God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One half-chance in 90 minutes, according to Kenny McIntyre - poor, short on ideas, worrying times....

Nevin very negative - expecting the worst at the end of the season. :rolleyes:

Petrie, get yourself organised now and sack that useless piece of waste!

Keith_M
02-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Come on, to be fair, losing to St Johnstone is nothing out of the ordinary.

In fact, it's actually an improvement on the score the last time we went there so, in actual fact, we're making progress.

You lot always focus on the negatives. Try focussing on the positives instead.

Proper fitbaw folk know what Yogi's doin. It's not for the likes of us ninetyfivepercenters to criticize when we don't really know what we're talking about.

Kevvy1875
02-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Sorry kevvy1875. i knew you were being sarcastic but im just ****in raging.

No worries, Im trying not to rage tbh. Not worth it. Kinda just waiting on Yogi getting hoofed before I let Hibs affect me emotionally again. Ive switched off:agree:

Wull
02-10-2010, 04:02 PM
And only 8 points off third.

How long will it take us to accumluate 8 points? maybe next April:grr:

--------
02-10-2010, 04:03 PM

You're a giddy optimist, I see? :cool2:

archiebald
02-10-2010, 04:03 PM
very funny :faf: GET HIM OUT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser1962
02-10-2010, 04:04 PM
I have to say I am not in favour of chamging managers as often as we are ( as in Mixu appears to be doing ok) but Yogi makes it very difficult to defend him. He spouts nonsense after games and the whole squad appears demoralised and he appears to have lost any respect they may have had for him. He is a very difficult position tonight I'm afraid.

Wull
02-10-2010, 04:05 PM
You're a giddy optimist, I see? :cool2:

I dont know CAN you see?

seanshow
02-10-2010, 04:05 PM
How long will it take us to accumluate 8 points? maybe next April

well if youve won 4 out of your last 28 matches.. that could be about right :boo hoo:

Keith_M
02-10-2010, 04:06 PM
The way things are just now , nobody can defend Hughes..

And yet, some are still trying.

(At least they were up until today, but you never know)

Gala Foxes
02-10-2010, 04:06 PM
A Thicot mistake for the 2nd goal - I can't believe that dud is still getting a game

Alfred E Newman
02-10-2010, 04:07 PM
I just hope the supporters who trailed up to Perth today didn`t boo the team off at the end. :tsk tsk:

--------
02-10-2010, 04:08 PM
I have to say I am not in favour of changing managers as often as we are ( as in Mixu appears to be doing ok) but Yogi makes it very difficult to defend him. He spouts nonsense after games and the whole squad appears demoralised and he appears to have lost any respect they may have had for him. He is a very difficult position tonight I'm afraid.

6 weeks ago, I would have agreed with the bit in bold.

Now, on the basis of results and a whole lot of stuff I've been hearing about the situation at training and in the dressingroom, the ONLY way forward for the club is to punt him ASAP.

He's a liability, and the longer he stays the more damage he'll do.

The first team's rubbish.

The players are demoralised.

Promising youngsters are being ruined and senior players are being alienated.

HE HAS TO GO!

fishybeaver
02-10-2010, 04:09 PM
While I hate seeing us (the fans) turning on one of our own....change is needed asap... its a joke at the moment!!!

BSEJVT

just what I needed to hear, another happy clapper.:greengrin

archiebald
a manager never survives with record this bad.

brydekirk
02-10-2010, 04:11 PM

THATS THE LAST STRAW :grr:

johnbc70
02-10-2010, 04:12 PM
I knew things were bad but when Sandy Clark makes sense you know it must be near the bottom.

Kaiser1962
02-10-2010, 04:13 PM
The nonsense in training has been there a while. I remember last season when Darren McCormack felled another player(still at the club but used "sparingly") at East Mains. Yogi reprimanded Darren and after DM had left Yogi's office Yogi offered DG a baseball bat. To say DG was stunned was an understatement but it shows Yogi's methods.

6 weeks ago, I would have agreed with the bit in bold.

Now, on the basis of results and a whole lot of stuff I've been hearing about the situation at training and in the dressingroom, the ONLY way forward for the club is to punt him ASAP.

He's a liability, and the longer he stays the more damage he'll do.

The first team's rubbish.

The players are demoralised.

Promising youngsters are being ruined and senior players are being alienated.

HE HAS TO GO!

grunt
02-10-2010, 04:14 PM
A Thicot mistake for the 2nd goal - I can't believe that dud is still getting a game
No, it was the other one.

hibsfootsoldier
02-10-2010, 04:15 PM
even though todays result was better than the last trip there, you have to be honest with the fact that st johnstone arent a great side. surely we cant settle to be ranked next to them!
if john hughes thinks we are ranked on the same par as them hes delerious and not the hibs fan he makes oot to be.
i cant face seeing us relegated again and if we do (touch wood we dont) i dont think weel come back up straight away.
the board must see sense and im prayin they issue a statement the morn

JOHN HUGHES MUST GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir David Gray
02-10-2010, 04:15 PM

It was Dickoh who made the mistake, Thicot didn't play.

Lofarl
02-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Although I've never been a fan of Yogi and I tend to have kneejerk calls for him to go. I'm not going to call for his head now. I know fine and well that come tomorrow and even still come home against Killie he will be there in the dug out.

He won't walk and Petrie wont sack him to save any payoff.

Green_one
02-10-2010, 04:17 PM
I knew things were bad but when Sandy Clark makes sense you know it must be near the bottom.

:agree: I feel almost unclean agreeing with that Jambo moron.

How bad are things when that happens? OK the buzzards are circling but no-one has a good word to say for our performance.

Still, I can hear the distant sound of happy clapping. :bitchy:

I need to lie down before Hughes comes onto the radio.

ScottB
02-10-2010, 04:17 PM
When he inevitably wanders out post game and dusts off his patented 'the boys done good, cannae fault them for effort, they've been pure brilliant for me since a got here, it'll come good for us eventually, we just need to keep pluggin away an that' dross it has to be the final nail in the coffin.

THE MORON DOESN'T EVEN REALISE WE HAVE A FU**ING PROBLEM!!!!!

That is the single biggest issue, if he at least seemed to see that something was wrong I'd be more inclined to give him some time, but we've been exactly the same since bloody JANUARY.

It's over. Time up. Get him out. Now.

grunt
02-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Why didn't he make any substitutions?

Lofarl
02-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Usual slaverings from Yogi on the radio just now.:grr::grr::grr::grr:

Sir David Gray
02-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Hughes' position is now untenable and I believe he will go, one way or another, first thing on Monday morning.

Andy74
02-10-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm not going to bother trying now.

I agree with missing zouma and Duffy and I think we are short of confidence.

I also think Hughes is right with what he says he is seeing on the pitch and in training.

But right now he needs to find ways of getting the good players we have to make chances and win games. If he can't do it then someone else needs a go.

As I said I'm not going to defend it any longer. The performances and results need to start doing the talking otherwise he obvioulsy needs to go.

Albion Hibs
02-10-2010, 05:23 PM
The biggest mistake Yogi made today was bringing Bamba back in, Hanlon did well last week and I feel sorry for him constantly being dragged between the starting line up and the bench.

I hold the hibs board to blame for things this season. Stokes was sold at the very end of the transfer window - what chance does that give you to get a dencet replacement striker / get an idea of a budget for what you can do next season i.e. new striker and midfielder.

The board sold 25 goals on the last day of the transfer window, completely weakening hibs and strengthening one half of the old firm. The poorest negotiation I have ever witnessed.

We are missing a couple of key players, Murray's absence is clearly significant, in addition our new striker being injured before the start of the season is hugely significant.

I dont want Yogi to go, I want to get our strongest team together and put this right. Ask yourself with the players we have who could do any better? My answer is no one.

RickyS
02-10-2010, 05:23 PM
The nonsense in training has been there a while. I remember last season when Darren McCormack felled another player(still at the club but used "sparingly") at East Mains. Yogi reprimanded Darren and after DM had left Yogi's office Yogi offered DG a baseball bat. To say DG was stunned was an understatement but it shows Yogi's methods.

who is DG?

Expecting Rain
02-10-2010, 05:25 PM

I also think Hughes is right with what he says he is seeing on the pitch and in training.

But right now he needs to find ways of getting the good players we have to make chances and win games. If he can't do it then someone else needs a go.

As I said I'm not going to defend it any longer. The performances and results need to start doing the talking otherwise he obvioulsy needs to go.

Well done, there`s nothing left to defend, we need an experienced guy like Craig Brown to take us forward, the next manager must not be a gamble.

Cabbage1875
02-10-2010, 05:26 PM

Is that the sound of the penny dropping?

PaulSmith
02-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Is that the sound of the penny dropping?

I'm sure Andy can defend himself but he's is one of the most thoughtful posters on here and clearly is or has been involved in the game.

As he says there is now no defence whatsoever for Hughes and I actually hope that come the AGM on Monday there will be an empty seat at the top table.

Danderhall Hibs
02-10-2010, 05:30 PM
who is DG?

I think it must be Danny Gailbraith?

mcaitchi
02-10-2010, 05:31 PM
who is DG?

wondered that myself = Danny galbraith maybe ?? and is he still at hibs ??

:confused:

Cabbage1875
02-10-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm sure Andy can defend himself but he's is one of the most thoughtful posters on here and clearly is or has been involved in the game.

As he says there is now no defence whatsoever for Hughes and I actually hope that come the AGM on Monday there will be an empty seat at the top table.

Maybe he has, but he is not the only one...

He has been quick in the past to belittle people's views on Yogi being inept (being polite :wink: ) but it is good to see him coming to the conclusion that he cannot go on as manager of this club. His position is untenable now and if even Andy74 is seeing that, then it must be the case :wink:

Andy74
02-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Penny not dropping as such. I think he is genuinely doing the right things and saying the right things. We are chronically short of pace and creativity and I'm not convinced a change of manager will change much.

But on the other side we have good players, better than most even now and ultimately you can't just keep defending something time and again when things are continuing not to go well.

So what I am saying is it is now down to him and the team. It either turns round like i hope it will or it doesn't and he goes. No point me trying to defend anything in the meantime.

Baldy Foghorn
02-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Yogi said we matched them physically, not from where I was sat.... The only two who were physical were Bamba and Dickoh, the rest powder puff at best, Miller an imposter picking up decent wages........

Yogi was sitting for a 0-0, and bang bang, we used 0 subs, and he had no clue how to change things..... Get to Yogi, you are out of your depth, we ain't Falkirk, take your siege mentality and go now.........

hibiedude
03-10-2010, 06:30 AM
I'm sure the 'Real football people' will be able to justify it.

Relegation looms unless someone on the board finds a set of balls.

Mind you I'm sure they think the silent majority support Hughes.

I've tried to support Hughes but this can't go on forever.

If you take some people to a cliff and tell them that if they jump they will be killed but some people will jump just to try and prove you wrong. :agree:

Hibs.net has more than there fair share of those individuals :agree:

They cant wait to tell us all that they held there nerve when things got tough while the rest of us were bricking it.

SaudiHibby
03-10-2010, 07:29 AM
While I agree that John Hughes has to go now I fail to see why most posters on here seem to revel in calling him a 'useless ****' , a '****in bawbag' and a 'moron'. He came, he tried, he failed but he will always be a Hibs hero to me. Go John but good luck in the future and thanks for all the memories :agree:

Ray_
03-10-2010, 07:48 AM
While I agree that John Hughes has to go now I fail to see why most posters on here seem to revel in calling him a 'useless ****' , a '****in bawbag' and a 'moron'. He came, he tried, he failed but he will always be a Hibs hero to me. Go John but good luck in the future and thanks for all the memories :agree:

This is very true & its not nice to view & we had the same with Mixu. I really don't get it with some people, Yogi clearly isn't up to the job, but he doesn't deserve that sort of abuse, booing, fair enough, your letting your views be known, but the personal stuff, nah, says more about those giving it than those on the receiving end.

To be honest, its the people above Yogi who are failing to act & have always gone with the cheap option, who are the real villians here & as usual, they get off with it.

Hibercelona
03-10-2010, 07:56 AM
If we want to turn this season around, then more than the manager is going to need changing.

A change in manager alone will not turn this season around, regardless of who we bring in.

BT58
03-10-2010, 08:03 AM
To ray and Saudi
Very good posts,, unfortunately emotion sprinkled with a tad of alcohol, can lead to an explosion of frustration, it is obvious to the majority, that JH is not the right guy for Hibernian fc
The name calling is pretty sad, would prefer the guy to leave with a bit of dignity, but it would seem that he's not for going.
In my mind, things will only get worse, sad really
Do the board have the bottle????nope I don't think so
It's a catch 22 situation, last night I posted that I could not see us getting relegated, however, I now think it could be a straight fight between us and st.mirren, if they sack their manager first, we could be right in the s**t
HE HAS GOT TO GO NOW :taxi:taxi:taxi

1875 NO 1
03-10-2010, 09:05 AM

I am assuming you were at Perth.

After the game Yogi said he couldn't fault the commitment.

His standards must be low cause our commitment in our midfiled was not there. Totally pi**ed on by St Js

lucky
03-10-2010, 09:11 AM
His interview was the only Hibs highlight of the the day. I saw players try but clearly not trying hard enough. Hibs were dire today but Yogi made no subs. The man last lost it and has to go.

Bobby's Cinema
03-10-2010, 10:15 AM
He will not turn it around. His failure to identify the problem from one week to the next is incredible. Every Hibs fan since Maribor at the start of the season can point out:-

- There is next to no width whatsoever in that team
- The team appears low on confidence and unsettled
- Particularly yesterday, it was blatant to see there was no shape or system to that team whatsoever.
- A change is needed around the 70 minute mark where they can atleast have some sort of impact on the game. None of this bring them on after 87 minutes, or astonishingly yesterday, not at all.

We are treading water. Badly. Infact quite clearly we're doing worse than that. Yogi out