PDA

View Full Version : Yogi has to go...disgrace (Merged)

grantonhibee
02-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Yogi has had it as far as im concerned

glenn6270
02-10-2010, 03:43 PM
yogi has to be sacked now.before it is 2 late.

Hibs90
02-10-2010, 03:50 PM
:boo hoo:

grantonhibee
Oh deffo how much more can supporters take , his match conference should be a laugh usual ***** were unlucky , we aint getting the rub of the green , do the decent thing yogi **** off

hibiedude
Guys youv'e not heard the post match interview yet

Yogi will try a justify this result saying something like the boys tried there best today but ST Johnstone had more fight in them and the ref was against us :bitchy:

Chuckie
02-10-2010, 03:52 PM
This is why...

Yogi - see ya pal.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/6058823b.jpg

edit - *****y blurry iPhone picture... Probably a good thing we cannae see it but we are bottom of the league...

grantonhibee
02-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Petrie u miserable ******* make my night and bin the moron

KeithTheHibby
02-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Fully expect Hughes to be emptied now after another gutless display.

There are no signs of him turning it around and we now have 2 weeks before our next game to get a new manager in place.

What is galling for me is listening to Sandy Clark say that St Johnstone worked harder today for the points, that in itself is a disgrace.

cheltenhamhibee
02-10-2010, 03:56 PM
get him out NOW, he is a buffoon

ArmadaleHibs
02-10-2010, 03:56 PM
we have decent players

we have a decent squad of players

If yogi cannot get the best out of a half decent squad like that now, then he NEVER will

Yogi mate, Do One:taxi

Dunbar Hibee
02-10-2010, 03:57 PM
enough is enough

Last Minute
02-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Yogi just go now, we are sick of hearing and watching that pish.

YOGI DO THE RIGHT THING AND GO :grr:

Saorsa
02-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Clear yer desk Hughes and GTF :bye:

:taxi

Sprouleflyer

There are no signs of him turning it around and we now have 2 weeks before our next game to get a new manager in place.

What is galling for me is listening to Sandy Clark say that St Johnstone worked harder today for the points, that in itself is a disgrace.

Correct :agree:

Best time for the board to act as I can't see Yogi resigning.

Will the board grow some?

Hank Schrader
we have decent players

If yogi cannot get the best out of a half decent squad like that now, then he NEVER will

My sentiments exactly. He has to go. The guy is utterly clueless.

Dibben
02-10-2010, 03:59 PM

That is the clincher for me!! The players know the pressure that Yogi is under, so if they aren't prepared to at least try for him, then it's time for him to go - mind you, if the players aren't prepared to give 100% at least for the fans... then :bye: to them as well!!

Time for a change...

Big Frank
02-10-2010, 03:59 PM

mcaitchi
02-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Yogi Will Have To Be Sacked !!!!

he will want to screw a bit more out of hibs - and leave with a healthy pay off !!!

and he calls himself a hibs fan :bitchy:

Greenblood70
If the board can't see what's happening then they're as bad as Hughes in my opinion. They have to make the decision to sack him after today.

We are garbage..totally rudderless on the park.

GreenCastle
Not surprised - we have been terrible for months.

Yes it does continue to worse - the Hibs board are only killing the club themselves.

The board have to grow some and get rid of him or JH has got to resign himself ASAP.

It's obvious though there MUST BE A CHANGE now!

We are a joke right now in a piss poor league :grr::grr::grr::grr:

just_joe
02-10-2010, 04:03 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=143422695696164&ref=ts :agree:

grantonhibee
Sick of his heartless interviews claiming our luck isnt in , do the right thing hughes and get to ****

Craig_in_Prague
How many more weeks of this. :confused:

Seriously, something needs to give.

Sprouleflyer
02-10-2010, 04:08 PM
we have decent players

Sorrry, but I don't agree re having a decent squad.

We are piss poor at the back, no midfield and only 1 striker worth his salt.

Today showed how crap our squad is, nothing on the bench that could change things and Hughes knew this as he kept the same 11 on the park for the full 90 mins.

Grounds, Dickoh both panic buys and both very poor.

McBride, offers nothing in terms of attacking and he couldn't tackle a fish supper.

Miller, piss poor!

De Graff, has shown nothing so far.

Rankin, just a very poor player.

Wotherspoon, oh yes this wonder boy that we have, what has he done, nothing, poor first touch, can't pass, can't beat a player, maybe he will come good, but i doubt it.

Nish, well Nish is just Nish.....pish!!

That is most of our first 11......pretty grim!

Viva_Palmeiras
02-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Yogi Will Have To Be Sacked !!!!

he will want to screw a bit more out of hibs - and leave with a healthy pay off !!!

and he calls himself a hibs fan :bitchy:

Behave yourself.

Www1875hfc
02-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Yogi just go now, we are sick of hearing and watching that pish.

YOGI DO THE RIGHT THING AND GO :grr:

:agree:

Before Its Too Late

hibsfootsoldier
02-10-2010, 04:23 PM

Today showed how crap our squad is, nothing on the bench that could change things and Hughes knew this as he kept the same 11 on the park for the full 90 mins.

McBride, offers nothing in terms of attacking and he couldn't tackle a fish supper.

Miller, piss poor!

Wotherspoon, oh yes this wonder boy that we have, what has he done, nothing, poor first touch, can't pass, can't beat a player, maybe he will come good, but i doubt it.

agreed! your spot on m8
the teams pish and a hope wen hes made to leave heel take most of them with him, if he can get another job after this
i just hope the board doesnt leave it too late like the last time we got relegated

mcaitchi
02-10-2010, 04:27 PM
agreed! your spot on m8
the teams pish and a hope wen hes made to leave heel take most of them with him, if he can get another job after this
i just hope the board doesnt leave it too late like the last time we got relegated

I would rather yoghurt, sent out most of our U21`squad !!!! ffs they have more chance of keeping us up !! or what about the ladies team ????

Liam89
02-10-2010, 04:32 PM

Miller, piss poor!

Miller and Wotherspoon are the only 2 players that look for the ball! Spoony was the only one actually pinging a decent ball into the box so i have no idea what game you were watching.

hibsfootsoldier
02-10-2010, 04:32 PM
under 21s is a shout! ad love ti see them hump the first team in a bounce game sad to think it but i believe thats wat would happen

Del Boy
02-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Go now ya ****ing idiot!!!

Sprouleflyer
02-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Miller and Wotherspoon are the only 2 players that look for the ball! Spoony was the only one actually pinging a decent ball into the box so i have no idea what game you were watching.

What did they do with ball?

By the sounds of it......nothing!.......Oh I forgot one decent pinged ball into the box....we will win many games with that effort!!!!

Liam89
02-10-2010, 04:41 PM
What did they do with ball?

By the sounds of it......nothing!.......Oh I forgot one decent pinged ball into the box....we will win many games with that effort!!!!

At least they tried to do something with the ball, the other players just ****ing hid!

Sprouleflyer
02-10-2010, 04:45 PM
At least they tried to do something with the ball, the other players just ****ing hid!

You'll get no argument from me about that.

HibeEC
02-10-2010, 04:46 PM
gtf

Barney McGrew
02-10-2010, 04:53 PM

Every time they got the ball and looked for the pass the lack of movement from their team mates was very noticable.

Leith Green
02-10-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm contemplating not going back to Easter Road til Yogi has been removed, don't care about my waste of money on a season tickt yet again... I actually feel so dis-interested, I honestly can't ever think of a time where apathy has set in so badly amongst our support, people are totally past caring about Hibs at the moment.. I just dont see the point in going at he moment, so annoyed with Hibs and Hughes and cannot guarentee not going mental in a fortnights time!

Craig_in_Prague
02-10-2010, 05:00 PM
I'm contemplating not going back to Easter Road til Yogi has been removed, don't care about my waste of money on a season tickt yet again... I actually feel so dis-interested, I honestly can't ever think of a time where apathy has set in so badly amongst our support, people are totally past caring about Hibs at the moment.. I just dont see the point in going at he moment, so annoyed with Hibs and Hughes and cannot guarentee not going mental in a fortnights time!

Never in a season as early as this (even going back to st mirren game!), have i felt so fed up.

Something ought to give soon, this is seriously short changing the fans.

grunt
02-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Why didn't he make any substitutions?

RickyS
02-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Why didn't he make any substitutions?

cos the startin 11 had been at themselves, givin him everythin and had shown determination and the guys on the bench didnae:boo hoo:

Leith Green
02-10-2010, 05:14 PM

Never in a season as early as this (even going back to st mirren game!), have i felt so fed up.

Something ought to give soon, this is seriously short changing the fans.

Another thing, I honestly cannot think of such a wierd feeling supporting Hibs as when we qualified for Europe, it didnt feel right, i think it was because most fans knew it was papering over one hell of a crack. It bought Hughes a bit of time, but is very apparant now that Hughes position as manager is untenable .. One win in TEN competitive matches this season must surely spell the end for Hughes, especially when you throw in the pathetic home record since March and the FOUR wins in 29 competitive games, not good enough for any club let alone a club amongst the 5 biggest in a twelve team league..

Hughes as much as I wanted you to do well, and actually feel sorry for you, enough is enough.. Please leave for everybodys sake!

Craig_in_Prague
02-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Another thing, I honestly cannot think of such a wierd feeling supporting Hibs as when we qualified for Europe, it didnt feel right, i think it was because most fans knew it was papering over one hell of a crack. It bought Hughes a bit of time, but is very apparant now that Hughes position as manager is untenable .. One win in TEN competitive matches this season must surely spell the end for Hughes, especially when you throw in the pathetic home record since March and the FOUR wins in 29 competitive games, not good enough for any club let alone a club amongst the 5 biggest in a twelve team league..

Hughes as much as I wanted you to do well, and actually feel sorry for you, enough is enough.. Please leave for everybodys sake!

And another thing, 2 clean sheets in well over 30 games.... (killie at home when they were seriously pish in March - our last home win... and the other was last game of season v UTD).

Not that the defence is the only problem, it shows the whole bloody team as a team and in it's units, are just below standards.

The man at the helm, needs to pay the price.

I feel sorry it hasn't worked out, because I was fairly pleased we appointed Hughes. I thought the football he played with Falkirk was nice enough on the eye and with Hibs budget he'd do pretty well, at least I thought as a Ex Hibs captain and tough player, that he'd sort us out at the back. Also in derby games, I thought he'd have us doing well. And oh yeah, don't u know he was brought in because he's got good cup records?

He FAILS in every way!!

Leith Green
02-10-2010, 05:28 PM
And another thing, 2 clean sheets in well over 30 games.... (killie at home when they were seriously pish in March - our last home win... and the other was last game of season v UTD).

Not that the defence is the only problem, it shows the whole bloody team as a team and in it's units, are just below standards.

The man at the helm, needs to pay the price.

I feel sorry it hasn't worked out, because I was fairly pleased we appointed Hughes. I thought the football he played with Falkirk was nice enough on the eye and with Hibs budget he'd do pretty well, at least I thought as a Ex Hibs captain and tough player, that he'd sort us out at the back. Also in derby games, I thought he'd have us doing well. And oh yeah, don't u know he was brought in because he's got good cup records?

He FAILS in every way!!

Agree totally...

Don't agree with the personal stuff that some people get, but I understand it, sheer frustration! It's a results game as they say and Hughes record over THIRTY games is actually laughable.. TIME FOR A CHANGE! Petrie has to get the next manager appointment correct as well or he should be held accountable, stadium is great as is the training ground, but his managerial appointments have been shocking bar 1 or 2 now..

Also hear that players who feel aggrieved at managers desicions etc go running to Petrie, which undermines the management of the team and if true especially in light of the Collins fiasco it is shocking..

Maybe a change of leadrship on all fronts could be the correct move at this time?

SurferRosa
02-10-2010, 05:48 PM
4 wins in 26 says it i think, although we`ve never really played well under Yogi since he arrived. Stokes and Deeks goals pullin us through games and gettin the points during the first half of last season. It`s a relegation fight this season if he stays, the man is just incapable of fixin this. Absolutely clueless..............but if am wrang, am sure some "fitba guys" will tell me..!! :taxi

Baldy Foghorn
02-10-2010, 05:57 PM
4 wins in 26 says it i think, although we`ve never really played well under Yogi since he arrived. Stokes and Deeks goals pullin us through games and gettin the points during the first half of last season. It`s a relegation fight this season if he stays, the man is just incapable of fixin this. Absolutely clueless..............but if am wrang, am sure some "fitba guys" will tell me..!! :taxi

4 wins in 29, the man is like a fish out of water

Cropley10
02-10-2010, 06:04 PM
under 21s is a shout! ad love ti see them hump the first team in a bounce game sad to think it but i believe thats wat would happen

We don't have an U21s...:confused:

truehibernian
02-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Was up there today and it is as plain as the nose on your face that the players are not interested and have no fight in them to save Hughes skin. For the manager today not to make any changes, not to change the formation second half, and to sit and watch that inept performance proves that he will and must be sacked. Large proportion of the crowd chanting for him to go, which I haven't heard since Williamson. Grounds looked simply awful today, wanting too much time on the ball, and is no better/no worse than Hanlon or Murray. Rankin - please John, when you get the ball have your back to your own goal, not theirs, and try and take the ball into the wide areas instead of constantly turning into trouble. Miller and McBride - don't play together again as you are as toothless as Shane MacGowan. McBride also needs to know where the opposition goal is - Kevin, it's not in the back row of the stand :grr: Wotherspoon and Hart tried hard to get some luck down the right and to an extent got somewhere only for the final ball to reach no one bar a St J player. Nish - jeez you were blowing out your erchie after 50 minutes son - what on earth are in these fags !

Brown - handled crosses well, put the full backs under pressure at times with quick throw outs when a launch was required, otherwise steady, no chance with goals

Grounds - simply awful

Dickoh - solid, good understanding with Bamba clearly, should not have been on the pitch after tweaking hamstring with 15 to go (terrible management)

Bamba - best Hibs player again, solid, good strength, cleared his lines and had Parkin on toast

Hart - good defender, needs to get forward more, too reluctant, better understanding with DW

Wotherspoon - still lacking confidence but gave his all and never hid

Miller - would have won the Perth Hide n Seek competition by a mile today

McBride - the glue in the side someone called him.........only if it was that glue you made at primary school with flour and water that wasn't glue !

Rankin - ran about like he had been stung but did nothing other than got booked when it was the other player that should have - summed up his day

Riordan - not really in the game, first half terrible first touch, second half had a great chance to score which he did well in fairness to keep down.

Nish - stay off fags. Unfit, won two headers first half, about three challenges second, yet still found time to have the touch of an elephant and moan when not fouled

Subs - :faf::faf::faf:

Hughes - P45 :agree:

Crowd - round of applause for a terrific turnout even after the results. Huge respect

scotty1875
02-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Was up there today and it is as plain as the nose on your face that the players are not interested and have no fight in them to save Hughes skin. For the manager today not to make any changes, not to change the formation second half, and to sit and watch that inept performance proves that he will and must be sacked. Large proportion of the crowd chanting for him to go, which I haven't heard since Williamson. Grounds looked simply awful today, wanting too much time on the ball, and is no better/no worse than Hanlon or Murray. Rankin - please John, when you get the ball have your back to your own goal, not theirs, and try and take the ball into the wide areas instead of constantly turning into trouble. Miller and McBride - don't play together again as you are as toothless as Shane MacGowan. McBride also needs to know where the opposition goal is - Kevin, it's not in the back row of the stand :grr: Wotherspoon and Hart tried hard to get some luck down the right and to an extent got somewhere only for the final ball to reach no one bar a St J player. Nish - jeez you were blowing out your erchie after 50 minutes son - what on earth are in these fags !

Brown - handled crosses well, put the full backs under pressure at times with quick throw outs when a launch was required, otherwise steady, no chance with goals

Grounds - simply awful

Dickoh - solid, good understanding with Bamba clearly, should not have been on the pitch after tweaking hamstring with 15 to go (terrible management)

Bamba - best Hibs player again, solid, good strength, cleared his lines and had Parkin on toast

Hart - good defender, needs to get forward more, too reluctant, better understanding with DW

Wotherspoon - still lacking confidence but gave his all and never hid

Miller - would have won the Perth Hide n Seek competition by a mile today

McBride - the glue in the side someone called him.........only if it was that glue you made at primary school with flour and water that wasn't glue !

Rankin - ran about like he had been stung but did nothing other than got booked when it was the other player that should have - summed up his day

Riordan - not really in the game, first half terrible first touch, second half had a great chance to score which he did well in fairness to keep down.

Nish - stay off fags. Unfit, won two headers first half, about three challenges second, yet still found time to have the touch of an elephant and moan when not fouled

Subs - :faf::faf::faf:

Hughes - P45 :agree:

Crowd - round of applause for a terrific turnout even after the results. Huge respect

Absolutely spot on :agree:- agree with every word

We pretty much filled the stand today which surprised me.

The fans were VERY patient today, especially considering the performance again. I left as the 2nd hit the net as I didn't want to be a "boo boy" at the end.

Tin helmet on, but enough is enough. Voting with my feet - I won't be back until Yogi and Rice have departed (are you listening Mr Petrie?).

Www1875hfc
02-10-2010, 08:05 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=143422695696164&ref=ts :agree:

This site smells o *****e. :wink:

The_Todd
02-10-2010, 08:22 PM
This site smells o *****e. :wink:

It does, it's a Yamfest. I only joined to pick a fight.