PDA

View Full Version : A pre-AGM message for our manager

Baker9
01-10-2010, 10:47 AM
John,
I expect you read the hibs.net posts. On a human level I know you will be hurting as much, if not more, than any of us just now. Bed the 6 new players in over the next month or so and the results will come. Be consoled by the fact that collectively we cannot come up with a decent alternative to you, and don’t ever change your accent.
Good luck and best wishes.

Beefster
01-10-2010, 10:59 AM
John,
I expect you read the hibs.net posts. On a human level I know you will be hurting as much, if not more, than any of us just now. Bed the 6 new players in over the next month or so and the results will come. Be consoled by the fact that collectively we cannot come up with a decent alternative to you, and don’t ever change your accent.
Good luck and best wishes.

The sentiment is fair enough but isn't the bit in bold damning him with faint praise?

Baker9
01-10-2010, 11:13 AM
The sentiment is fair enough but isn't the bit in bold damning him with faint praise?

It reads that way but it wasn't the intention to bury him nor to praise him. I would really love him to come good not just to get me smiling but for his own sake. He strikes me as a decent, honest guy.

Littlest Hobo
01-10-2010, 11:14 AM
The main points are that he's still trying to build a team.

We have new players who need time to gel.

It's been stinking so far this season, so a wee kick up the arse for the players before saturday would go a long way to helping your cause!:thumbsup:

Baker9
01-10-2010, 11:28 AM
The main points are that he's still trying to build a team.

We have new players who need time to gel.

It's been stinking so far this season, so a wee kick up the arse for the players before saturday would go a long way to helping your cause!:thumbsup:

With the apparent quality of new player both on and off the field I suspect it wont be long till that's no longer needed:agree:

Baker9
01-10-2010, 01:28 PM
John,
Looks like you're on your own pal.

Irish_Steve
01-10-2010, 09:33 PM
John, is that you??

hibbie02
01-10-2010, 09:51 PM
I have nothing but respect for Yogi and he embodies Hibs and the Leith attitude. I really hope he turns this around, but my inner Hibbie is losing faith. Yogi prove me wrong!

Vini1875
01-10-2010, 10:05 PM
I really hope the guy does read these message boards. If I was a Hibs manager I wouldn't.