PDA

View Full Version : New Hibs Players Pictures 2010-11

Speedway
01-10-2010, 09:47 AM
These are up on the official site if no-one's already posted a link.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/PlayerProfileIndex/0,,10290,00.html

First time I've seen Zoumer in the new kit.

4 keepers, 10 defenders, 10 midfielders, 5 strikers, and still lacking strength in depth.

(Dickoh still looks gutted by the way)

BEEJ
01-10-2010, 10:53 AM
Strange how of the six players out on loan they've included Taggart, Byrne and Flynn but not McCann, Booth and Moyes.

And, as discussed elsewhere, no mention of Scott Smith on the first team squad page.

Hibstrooper
01-10-2010, 11:30 AM
How disappointed does Bamba look in his photo, obviously though he'd a different colour kit on when he was next posing for a squad photo :greengrin

Gatecrasher
01-10-2010, 11:37 AM
How disappointed does Bamba look in his photo, obviously though he'd a different colour kit on when he was next posing for a squad photo :greengrin
on the other hand big nishy looks in good spirits :thumbsup:

Gus Fring
01-10-2010, 01:24 PM
I see Deek is listed as a striker

Hibs90
01-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Howcome we never see the bigger versions, hard to tell anything from them. Also the squad page is missing players out on loan etc. Shambles of a site

Biffa Bacon
01-10-2010, 02:14 PM
Howcome we never see the bigger versions, hard to tell anything from them. Also the squad page is missing players out on loan etc. Shambles of a site

Agree. It may look better than it used to, but the quality of some (not all) of the content remains amateur. No decent player profiles, no squad photo, missing players etc. Very unprofessional.

DAVE1875
01-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Why do at least 70% of the squad look depressed in their photos?

matty_f
01-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Why do at least 70% of the squad look depressed in their photos?

They've just spent an hour reading post-match reaction on hibs.net...

Iggy Pope
01-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Lee Currie a defender?
That will be to keep a bit of equilibrium on the page layout then.

Wotherspiniesta
01-10-2010, 09:26 PM
They've just spent an hour reading post-match reaction on hibs.net...

You know things are bad when John Rankin can't even crack a smile :boo hoo:

On a seperate note: Why doesn't Hughes have a photo? All the other coaching staff do....

DAVE1875
01-10-2010, 10:06 PM
You know things are bad when John Rankin can't even crack a smile :boo hoo:

On a seperate note: Why doesn't Hughes have a photo? All the other coaching staff do....

Cause even the cameraman managed to beat Hughes's tactics

BEEJ
03-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Lewis Horner now listed on the main site as a member of the first team squad. :confused:

Has he been given a new contract recently?

OtterHibee
03-10-2010, 09:52 AM
No new contract as far as I'm aware BEEJ, though he was on the bench yesterday.

BEEJ
03-10-2010, 12:45 PM
No new contract as far as I'm aware BEEJ, though he was on the bench yesterday.
Yeah, I saw that. But I thought he was just there as an U19 promoted for the day to the first-team squad.

Can't have been a heartening experience for the lad.

OtterHibee
03-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Yeah, I saw that. But I thought he was just there as an U19 promoted for the day to the first-team squad.

Can't have been a heartening experience for the lad.

:agree:

I wouldn't pay attention to much of the content on the official site. Half of it would have me going away and double checking anyway.

He's definitely not a first team player at the moment, though I expect he'll be one of the 19's given a contract extension come the end of the season.

That said, I did find it strange to see him included in the squad at this point in the season and in light of the circumstances hanging around the club at the minute. Usually, it's more commonplace to see youngsters from the 19s on the bench towards the end of the season where there is often less to play for and the atmosphere is generally more subdued. With Wotherspoon and Hanlon in the squad, we had already fulfilled the requirements of the U21 rule, so I can't think that it would be anything to do with that. I acknowledge that the likes of Galbraith was injured, but surely we could easily have named Lee Currie, for example, amongst the substitutes? :dunno:

BEEJ
03-10-2010, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't pay attention to much of the content on the official site. Half of it would have me going away and double checking anyway.
:agree:

Update: Horner's name has now been removed from the first-team squad page on the official site. :rolleyes:

green.and.white
03-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Rankin's hair :top marks