PDA

View Full Version : off to perth

keep the faith
30-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Well I'm mostly a home games only man nowadays but I think its time to stand up and back the hibees this weekend. Hope a few join me in making the trip for the first time in a while.

StevieC
30-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Well I'm mostly a home games only man nowadays but I think its time to stand up and back the hibees this weekend. Hope a few join me in making the trip for the first time in a while.

I'll be there.

:greengrin

.Sean.
30-09-2010, 07:23 PM
I'll be there with 3 mates. I couldn't get to the match up there last season due to work commitments, so this'll be my first trip to McDiarmid Park. Looking forward to it.

West Upper
30-09-2010, 07:54 PM
I will be there :thumbsup:

At The Edge
30-09-2010, 08:03 PM
I'll be there, miffed i can't get the Livi bus up as i finish work too late on Sat, so will have to take the car

Dunbar Hibee
01-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Can't make this one totally rooked, hope the Hibees do the all the travelling fans proud this week though..

mutley
01-10-2010, 09:43 AM
I'll be there, and even dragging the misus along too, strength in numbers, I'm of the same ideas as everyone, lets get the team back on track.

Keeping the faith

flash
01-10-2010, 10:32 AM
£ or 4 of us making the trip too. Maybe it's time we as supporters upped our game and really got behind the team.

erin-go-bragh87
01-10-2010, 11:53 AM
As usual its a friday and after saying all week how much Im finished with going to the Hibs away games Im just off the phone having finalised arrangements for tomorrow. I cant help myself, win lose or draw theres still no where else in the world Id rather be when the Hibees are playing.......

And I dont mean Mcdairmid Park before any smart erse starts, you know what I mean!!! :wink:

H18SScottW
01-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Part-timer alert: Only managed the ICT game this season (and that should've been a done and dusted 3 points) so going tomorrow, and looking forward to it.

Nae car though, so it'll be a fair hike fae the train station (via a couple of hostelries :wink: - every cloud an' all that).

GGTTH :scarf:

Craig_in_Prague
02-10-2010, 04:15 PM

I am hurting, and I only sit and listen and suffer away games.
But to travel, pay, and suffer that team, I really really feal sorry for the folks that do it.
Totally ruins our Saturdays. :grr:

fatbloke
02-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Attendance given as 3819.

This prompts 2 questions from me.

1. How many Hibbies made the trip and

2 How the **** can a club with, based on crowds etc about 20% of our resources continually make us look like at best an English Second Division outfit. Answers to Yogi please.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Would be quite happy if we were that good, but, we're not!

keep the faith
02-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Well I started this thread in a stream of optimism but I wont be shelling out 60 quid for another trip until changes are made:

The lack of width in that team is a joke. Its embarrasing
No fight
No pace (in legs or play)
Several players not good enough (Grounds, McBride, Rankin)
One so bad its not even funny anymore (Nish - and lets not do the "good hibby/tries harder than... insert name..." thing again.He is just awful)
No subs, even when we are a goal down and being outplayed.
Why sign Trackys? If he is not fit why did you sign him??
Today I watched a team down and out with a manager with no ideas and making no effort to change things.

Desperate stuff.

Alfred E Newman
02-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Well I started this thread in a stream of optimism but I wont be shelling out 60 quid for another trip until changes are made:

The lack of width in that team is a joke. Its embarrasing
No fight
No pace (in legs or play)
Several players not good enough (Grounds, McBride, Rankin)
One so bad its not even funny anymore (Nish - and lets not do the "good hibby/tries harder than... insert name..." thing again.He is just awful)
No subs, even when we are a goal down and being outplayed.
Why sign Trackys? If he is not fit why did you sign him??
Today I watched a team down and out with a manager with no ideas and making no effort to change things.

Desperate stuff.

:top marks You have summed it up in a nut shell. If it wasn`t so sad it would be laughable.

Diclonius
02-10-2010, 09:54 PM
On a positive note, it looks like we almost sold out our end. The fans were very vocal too. :thumbsup:

Removed
02-10-2010, 10:33 PM
On a positive note, it looks like we almost sold out our end. The fans were very vocal too. :thumbsup:

:confused:

Really. I remember when the atmosphere at away games was brilliant. Pretty poor today imo and it only got "vocal" when they scored their first goal, and not in a positive way.