PDA

View Full Version : Chick Young on Barry Ferguson

banarc7062
30-09-2010, 12:51 PM
From BBC Sports......Chick Young's view

"Good riddance Barry Ferguson will be the verdict of some, but I am not in that gang".

Well, I am one from the good riddance gang Chick ma boy :greengrin

easty
30-09-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm in Chicks camp on this one.....god it pains me to say that!

Jim44
30-09-2010, 01:01 PM

That's fine. Life would be boring with no minority groups. :greengrin

Hibercelona
30-09-2010, 01:02 PM
What gang is that?

The non hun barsteward brigade? :dunno:

If so...... where do I sign? :greengrin

Bostonhibby
30-09-2010, 08:13 PM

I'm not going camping with Chick Young and I dont care if I never see, or hear about that patriot Ferguson again.

Removed
30-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Sooner we rid ourselves of chick young as well. Another weegie fud.

SloopJB
30-09-2010, 08:32 PM
That comes as no surprise at all.

Hibstrooper
30-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Chick Young in Old Firm love-in shocker! Young isnt a Scottish football pundit, he only ever talks about and salivates over the old firm. I doubt he could even name the 12 SPL teams

TheMentalHibees
30-09-2010, 09:03 PM
:taxi for the crab.

Albion Hibs
30-09-2010, 09:11 PM

Agreed mate, whilst I do not like Barry as an individual there is no doubt he is a very good player and could do a good job for scotland and play a key part in the team going somewhere.

CropleyWasGod
30-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Chick Young in Old Firm love-in shocker! Young isnt a Scottish football pundit, he only ever talks about and salivates over the old firm.

... except when he salivated over us :wink:

truehibernian
30-09-2010, 09:50 PM
I am sure I heard Charles on the radio saying he would "stake his whole reputation on Barry Ferguson appearing for Scotland again". Deary deary me, what a stramash as one of his more learned peers would say. He is a court jester of a journalist but to be honest he provides a wee laugh on the radio on a Saturday. Have to say (shaking head as I type) the Scotland team could do with Ferguson in it at present so for me he is correct, albeit he is almost drooling as he writes whenever it's about Rangers, Smith or ex players.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-10-2010, 08:01 AM
Had any player in Scotland that doesn't have an obvious OF connection, pyssed around the national team the way the Ferguson has, they would have been pilloried in the media with a " who do you think you are?" campaign. This is the last childish rant from an immature wee boy, just to let us know that he dumped us, not that we dumped him. I can see why he wants to try and play in the EPL as long as he can. I can't see why he did not have the nads to do that at Blackburn when he could have played for them and Scotland. I if was Mr Riordan, I would make a polite withdrawal from the scene as well, because what is Levein telling him, in that he will whore himself to players that don't want to play, but won't give a boy who does, and is in form, a chance.

Phil MaGlass
01-10-2010, 08:06 AM
**** Ferguson and **** his OF kissin buddies in the media they can all ****off, he let his country down so **** him and them weegie *******s.
Oh aye and **** Craig ****ing Levein who went crawling back to the ****ing ******.You have no scruples ya yam ****

HibbyRod
01-10-2010, 08:17 AM
**** Ferguson and **** his OF kissin buddies in the media they can all ****off, he let his country down so **** him and them weegie *******s.
Oh aye and **** Craig ****ing Levein who went crawling back to the ****ing ******.You have no scruples ya yam ****

Dinny sit on the fence now Phil, eh. :greengrin

banarc7062
01-10-2010, 08:19 AM

I think I get your drift on this one :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
01-10-2010, 08:37 AM

Agree 100%:thumbsup:

heretoday
01-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Good riddance Chick Young. I'd be in that gang.

Haymaker
02-10-2010, 02:48 AM
The fud has done nothing to even be considered for scotland. He has won 45 caps since 1998 (12 yrs)... led his nation 28 times (12 years of international football)... in 2009 he was banned...

Wow

45 caps

28 as captain

Since 1998

Now...

David Beckham was capped in 1996... two years before the Crab... he has received 115 caps, scoring 17 goals. Was ridiculed by the public after '98, rebuilt his career, won almost every trophy he competed for and was dropped by an England manager and recalled and continued to be used... after be "retired" by Capello in an interview he still says he is open to play for his country...

The Crab should never be allowed to be near a Scotland shirt again.

Real professionals turn up regardless...

115 - 45 caps in 14 -12 years...

proves it all for me.

NGP
02-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Anyone who has to 'think' wether to play for their country or not should never play for their country, never mind Fud Fergsuon with his recent history with the Scotland set up.

Scotland to do without any player who feels the need to pander to the media with the 'look at me' bollox that nedboy has come out with.

**** him and any other player who 'has to consider' if he wants to play for his country.

hibeeleicester
02-10-2010, 09:38 AM
The fud has done nothing to even be considered for scotland. He has won 45 caps since 1998 (12 yrs)... led his nation 28 times (12 years of international football)... in 2009 he was banned...

Wow

45 caps

28 as captain

Since 1998

Now...

David Beckham was capped in 1996... two years before the Crab... he has received 115 caps, scoring 17 goals. Was ridiculed by the public after '98, rebuilt his career, won almost every trophy he competed for and was dropped by an England manager and recalled and continued to be used... after be "retired" by Capello in an interview he still says he is open to play for his country...

The Crab should never be allowed to be near a Scotland shirt again.

Real professionals turn up regardless...

115 - 45 caps in 14 -12 years...

proves it all for me.

Dont want to stick up for him or anything, but england usually play in major tournaments. = more games.

I'd still love him to be a hibs player though, we need a **** in our team!

crewetollhibee
02-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Just wait to see what happens IF Scotland manage to qualify just over a year from now. Young and the rest will probably start a ' Barry must come back for the Finals' campaign. ****** the 2 of them. If we qualify, then we will have done it without the little turd.