PDA

View Full Version : Scotland Squad

patlowe
30-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Caldwell, Gordon and Maloney back in the Scotland squad (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9047961.stm). No place for Deeks. If it wasn't so predictable it would be funny.

Ryan69
30-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Just proves that his face doesnt fit...the guys on fire! :grr:

H18sry
30-09-2010, 10:51 AM
The squad in full: McGregor (Rangers), Gilks (Blackpool), Gordon (Sunderland); Hutton (Tottenham),
Berra (Wolves), Broadfoot (Rangers), McManus (Middlesbrough), G Caldwell
(Wigan), Weir (Rangers), Whittaker (Rangers); Adam (Blackpool), Brown (Celtic),
Dorrans (West Brom), McCulloch (Rangers), Fletcher (Manchester United), Morrison
(West Brom), Robson (Middlesbrough), McEveley (Barnsley), Maloney (Celtic);
Fletcher (Wolves), Iwelumo (Burnley), Mackie (QPR), Miller (Rangers), Naismith
(Rangers).
McCulloch is suspended for the first game against the Czech Republic.

Ritchie
30-09-2010, 10:57 AM
The squad in full: McGregor (Rangers), Gilks (Blackpool), Gordon (Sunderland); Hutton (Tottenham),
Dorrans (West Brom), McCulloch (Rangers), Fletcher (Manchester United), Morrison
(Rangers).
McCulloch is suspended for the first game against the Czech Republic.

i hate harry potter!! :grr:

hibsboy90
30-09-2010, 10:59 AM
I think maloney deserves a spot. Looks to be back fit, likes running at folk, will draw fouls for derek (Sorry - Robson :wink:) to score.

Still wonder what Deek really has to do to get in there.

Sir David Gray
30-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Anyone expecting, or even hoping, that Derek Riordan would be in the Scotland squad is kidding themselves on.

Riordan will NEVER be involved in a Scotland squad whilst Craig Levein is the manager.

johnrebus
30-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Anyone expecting, or even hoping, that Derek Riordan would be in the Scotland squad is kidding themselves on.

Riordan will NEVER be involved in a Scotland squad whilst Craig Levein is the manager.

Which, with a bit of luck, won't be for much longer.

:pray:

Cocaine&Caviar
30-09-2010, 11:13 AM
(Rangers).

English.

BroxburnHibee
30-09-2010, 11:13 AM
No surprise at all really.

.Sean.
30-09-2010, 11:14 AM
**** the national side. Levein is a twat. Once a Hearts fud, always a Hearts fud. Hun-loving fanny. 'Mon the Spain.

Sir David Gray
30-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Just heard Levein on Sky Sports News saying that he's picked strikers who are on form.

So scoring three goals in four games isn't "on form", Craig?

Absolute :asshole:

Expecting Rain
30-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Potter slagged off Hibs and Mowbray when he left for Leicester, he was undignified then and still is, i hope the Rangers Association Select get humped by Spain.

Bad Martini
30-09-2010, 11:30 AM
The only reason Riordan isny in the team is due to Levein being a complete and utter ********. It's a simple as that. Stevie Wonder can see Riordan should be in that team.

No matter though cause we've got Robson to **** up another 25 free kicks over 2 games and make a total see you enn tee of lots of other clear moves where it is harder to **** it up than do it right.

I will still be following and rooting for Scotland. NOT, for the personnel involved. As I said before with following Hibs, players will come and go, the club will still be there. The same rules apply for the National Team; we wont ALWAYS have a speccy wee Potter faced yam hun loving twat or a side full of has beens and never will be's....bassas.

MON THE SCOTS aw the same....

ENDOF

Hank Schrader
30-09-2010, 11:32 AM
**** the national side. Levein is a twat. Once a Hearts fud, always a Hearts fud. Hun-loving fanny. 'Mon the Spain.

:top marks

I assume Levein didn't bother to watch Deeks goal on Saturday? :yawn:

Jambo welt that he is.

basehibby
30-09-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm losing patience with Levein fast - he's just sat and watched the form striker in the league score a candidate for goal of the season at Parkhead and having dropped Boyd he continues to ignore him :confused:

What a ******ed FUD!!!

silverhibee
30-09-2010, 11:45 AM

I assume Levein didn't bother to watch Deeks goal on Saturday? :yawn:

Jambo welt that he is.

Potter was at the game on Saturday, now what did he see in Maloney that he thought he should be in the Scotland squad, i thought Hart had him in his back pocket until Hart went off.

Jim44
30-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Please don't ask for the source, but I was told that Levein has foolishly said to someone he trusted, that he has no intention of ever selecting Riordan. He should choose his 'confidents' more carefully.

Westie1875
30-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Potter was at the game on Saturday, now what did he see in Maloney that he thought he should be in the Scotland squad, i thought Hart had him in his back pocket until Hart went off.

He had a hooped shirt on? :rolleyes:

I hope someone in the media questions Riordan's exclusion this time, particularly when Boyd has also been left out and McFadden is injured. I won't hold my breath though.

patlowe
30-09-2010, 11:53 AM
I think maloney deserves a spot. Looks to be back fit, likes running at folk, will draw fouls for derek (Sorry - Robson :wink:) to score.

I don't think the inclusion of the aforementioned players itself is the issue (although being so desperate to recall Caldwell is embarrassing), it's the complete dismissal of Deek and his blatant quality that really gets me. Maloney has played well and I've always rated him but I don't see how a few weeks of form is good enough for Potter, while a perpetually consistent goalscorer like Deek isn't. I used to think the idea of him being prejudiced against a hibby was naive but it's becoming increasingly more apparent that this is the case.

How many performances like the Lithuania/Lichtenstein games do we need to realise that it's players with ability that make the crucial difference at international level, guys like Deek.

Of course, Levein will say something along the lines of: we've got to be pragmatic, we don't have good players like all those other sophisticated nations. Rubbish! You just choose not to play them.

Hibby D
30-09-2010, 11:55 AM
On Scotsport or Sportscene or whatever it is that's on TV on a Monday night, Gordon Smith said Deek needs to "establish himself as a striker" in order to be a consideration for the national squad.

:rolleyes:

rubber mal
30-09-2010, 12:01 PM

Levein is a twat, of that there can be no doubt.

However, all this "Mon the Spain" pish is just tedious and is the kind of thing I'd expect from fans of the bigot brothers.

Let's get behind Scotland, regardless of who's in charge or who's playing.

hulk
30-09-2010, 12:01 PM
On Scotsport or Sportscene or whatever it is that's on TV on a Monday night, Gordon Smith said Deek needs to "establish himself as a striker" in order to be a consideration for the national squad.

So naismith is an established striker ?. Scored a good goal last night but also had 21 chances from the edge of the box which were at least 10 to 20 feet over the bar. Also had a few chances in the lithuania game which he failed to do anything with.

As with the sentiment of others also cannot see Deek getting a chance with this fud in charge

Pretty Boy
30-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Glad to see Gordon and Maloney back in the squad.

A top class goalkeeper who never lets Scotland down and a very decent player who is willing to have a run at people and has some degree of 'flair' that is sadly lacking elsewhere in that squad.

It's still absolutely criminal that Riordan can't get near that squad though and just one of a number of reasons why i am totally apathetic towards the national side.

Oh and as an aside the lad Mackie from QPR is a very good player.

johnrebus
30-09-2010, 12:10 PM

However, all this "Mon the Spain" pish is just tedious and is the kind of thing I'd expect from fans of the bigot brothers.

Tedious to you perhaps, but some people on here have had enough of the all the 'wha's like us' - Scotland at all costs - crap.

Nothing to do with the National side being pish, more to do with the whole sad state of affairs with not only the media but the manager himself brown nosing everything Glasgow Rangers etc. etc.

Nothing do to with Patriotism either. I hope that one day the Scottish International Football set up won't be rotten to the core and the the team will have my full support.

I won't be holding my breath though.

:boo hoo:

brog
30-09-2010, 12:36 PM
Levein makes it up to suit himself, just like all his recent predecessors. He leaked that Boyd ( who I don't rate ) would be out because he wasn't playing. Boyd then played & scored this week but he's still out. Others such as Gordon & Caldwell ( injury ), Dorrans, Hutton, Broadfoot have hardly started a game this season. Actually, anyone who includes Kirk B in a Scotland squad has a serious credibility problem. However he knows so long as he packs the squad with current & ex OF players he's not going to receive any media criticism & that of course is what's important, not Scotland's performance.
I always had grudging respect for Harry P as a player & manager but it's gone. He even dumped his protege, ( Gary Kenneth ) after one poor game but the other usual suspects are always included. He has no moral conviction, a perfect choice as manager really.

hibee_girl
30-09-2010, 12:56 PM

easty
30-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Tedious to you perhaps, but some people on here have had enough of the all the 'wha's like us' - Scotland at all costs - crap.

Nothing to do with the National side being pish, more to do with the whole sad state of affairs with not only the media but the manager himself brown nosing everything Glasgow Rangers etc. etc.

Nothing do to with Patriotism either. I hope that one day the Scottish International Football set up won't be rotten to the core and the the team will have my full support.

Tedious to me as well. I'll always want Scotland to win at everything.

delbert
30-09-2010, 01:29 PM
You have to remember that Harry Potter said he did'nt pick Derek Riordan because he did'nt track back enough, which obviously explains the inclusion of that workaholic Kris Boyd - although to be fair Boyd did recently track all the way back to bench at Middlesborough, and I believe he is still doing some of his best work there. Potter is a jambo fud, end of !!

HibbyAndy
30-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Just heard Levein on Sky Sports News saying that he's picked strikers who are on form.

So scoring three goals in four games isn't "on form", Craig?

Absolute :asshole:

Spot on. He said 'Ive picked the strikers in form' I was absolutley chokin for one of the many media guys to stand up and tell him 'Why didnt you pick Derek Riordan then?' His face would have been a f eckin peach :agree:

GTF Potter !.

M11BMO
30-09-2010, 01:39 PM
No shock Deeks not in the squad. He must be pulling his hair out!

On another note, I'm delighted McCulloch is suspended for the first game, hopefully Dorrans or another player can play their way into the starting line up on a full time basis.

Also, Berra has to start IMO.

emmjayfox
30-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Do we really want our star player involved in that heap of dross anyway.

bawheid
30-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Hopefully this'll just motivate Derek to continue showing Levein up as the narrow minded moron that he is.

Potter would have been absolutely spewing when he scored on Saturday.

Speedy
30-09-2010, 02:01 PM
What would be everyone's starting XI?

I'd go for:

McGregor

Hutton Weir Berra Whittaker

Dorrans Fletcher Adam Robson

Miller Fletcher

I would've had Gordon and Caldwell in instead of McGregor and Weir but they're just back from injury. I can't imagine Brown not playing but he's not exactly a player on form from what I've seen.

silverhibee
30-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Please don't ask for the source, but I was told that Levein has foolishly said to someone he trusted, that he has no intention of ever selecting Riordan. He should choose his 'confidents' more carefully.

Source. :greengrin

Hibercelona
30-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Why do we want him in the Scotland squad anyway? :confused:

As long as he keeps his heed doon and keeps banging them away for the hibees.... then who cares.

silverhibee
30-09-2010, 03:51 PM

As long as he keeps his heed doon and keeps banging them away for the hibees.... then who cares.

Maybe Riordan care's, it must be a great honour to play for your country.

Riordans Boots
30-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Maybe Riordan care's, it must be a great honour to play for your country.

:agree: :thumbsup:

Ed De Gramo
30-09-2010, 03:55 PM

Its not really for you to say what other people should do....

Rossco442
30-09-2010, 04:10 PM

The (minority it sometimes seems) people on the board who actually support Scotland and would love to see a current in form hibs player pull on the scotland jersey.

Rossco442
30-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Its not really for you to say what other people should do....

Nor is it for other people to say what we shouldn't do . . .

. . . if you're gonna play that card.

hibsfootsoldier
30-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Im all for supporting scotland but mr bean is a fud,scotland are gash and tbh ad rather leave deeks out the squad untill a decent manager comes in, i just hope its soon so he gets a chance.
scotland will never do well with someone like him in charge, the person for the job is walter smith or fergie in my opinion, you need someone with a good background and lots of experience and to be scottish but smiths a dirty hun and hel never go back.
i hate craig levien and in my eyes hel always b hertz, still support scotland just diny support him.
very long shot but lets hope alex fergusson retires from man u and decides he wants to be scotland manager haha

Jones28
30-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Agree that Craig Levein is a grade A fud, but would never actually wish the Scotland team to lose

hibeeleicester
30-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Scotland FC are *****.

Levein is a cock.

But still want them to win!

Those who are wanting spain to win, go **** yourselfs.

hibsfootsoldier
30-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Agree that Craig Levein is a grade A fud, but would never actually wish the Scotland team to lose

can i clear something up. i never sed a wanted scotland to lose a just sed a wont be supporting levien. am all for supporting the team just not him.

.Sean.
30-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Scotland FC are *****.

Levein is a cock.

Will do :agree:

I disagree with Englishmen playing for Scotland and I detest Hearts and the OF. This doesn't change because on of their players pulls on a Scotland jersey instead of a blue, maroon or green and white hooped one. I dislike these players and I find it difficult to support them. Is that allowed? It also doesn't help when the national manager is a biased, anti-Riordan, Hun-loving SFA puppet.

Go **** yourself :wink:

BroxburnHibee
30-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Scotland FC are *****.

Levein is a cock.

I disagree with Englishmen playing for Scotland and I detest Hearts and the OF. This doesn't change because on of their players pulls on a Scotland jersey instead of a blue, maroon or green and white hooped one. I dislike these players and I find it difficult to support them. Is that allowed? It also doesn't help when the national manager is a biased, anti-Riordan, Hun-loving SFA puppet.

Swear filter aside - give it a rest with the abuse guys please.

rubber mal
30-09-2010, 05:38 PM

Believe me, Mr Rebus, no one is more fed up with the way the SFA/west coast mafia operates than me. It is rotten to the core.

But I neither would or could ever, ever want Scotland to lose.

hibeeleicester
30-09-2010, 05:42 PM

I agree with the English bit, and you do know steven fletcher is english aye?

The rest is guff, they are all Scottish at the end of the day, this is when club football is shoved aside.

Toaods
30-09-2010, 05:49 PM
"Derek Riordan would not like to be considered for the Scotland Squad whilst Craig Levein is manager."

...there Deek, that's what you need to have at the ready when Harry Potter comes kissing your backside.

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Which, with a bit of luck, won't be for much longer.

:pray:

Agreed. A hun mate (:rolleyes:) tells me Wattie Smith was due to take over before Potter but the huns made him a very good offer to stay, watch this space, Potter will be oot on his yam erse shortly

Toaods
30-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Agreed. A hun mate (:rolleyes:) tells me Wattie Smith was due to take over before Potter but the huns made him a very good offer to stay, watch this space, Potter will be oot on his yam erse shortly

Levein was offered the vacancy before it was a vacancy....:wink:

PISTOL1875
30-09-2010, 06:01 PM
No shock Deeks not in the squad. He must be pulling his hair out!

On another note, I'm delighted McCulloch is suspended for the first game, hopefully Dorrans or another player can play their way into the starting line up on a full time basis.

Also, Berra has to start IMO.

Why are you glad that McCulloch is suspended ?? We don't have another sitting midfielder who would happily put the boot in....

.Sean.
30-09-2010, 06:01 PM

The rest is guff, they are all Scottish at the end of the day, this is when club football is shoved aside.
Granted he was born in England (Shrewsbury I think) but unlike Morrison, McEvely, Mackie and Gilks, Steven Fletcher has lived in Scotland many years of his life and has been educated in this country. He has lso represented Scotland at numerous youth levels.

James Morrison, Jay McEvely, Mackie and Gilks are NOT Scottish. If you've ever spoken to Steven Fletcher, you'll realise he is a Scot.

H18sry
30-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Scotland FC are *****.

Levein is a cock.

Who are Scotland FC :confused:

PeeKay
30-09-2010, 06:45 PM
"Derek Riordan would not like to be considered for the Scotland Squad whilst Craig Levein is manager."
..there Deek, that's what you need to have at the ready when Harry Potter comes kissing your backside.
:agree: I've always said that Deek's big mistake was not telling Burley that he never wanted to play for Scotland again. Maybe if he had, then Potter would be chasing him now. Even Barry the crab would still be welcomed backed.

Got a ticket for the Spain game and will be supporting Scotland, but must confess that I'm not too fussed about the final result though.

Aldo
30-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Again Scotlands loss is Hibs gain.

O and let me pose this question....would you of had Levein as manager at ER????

O and Gramo has a very valid point.

I want Scotland to win regardless of who is at the Helm and I personally think Levein is a very good manager. He has a no bad record in the SPL.

Harpandcastle
30-09-2010, 06:56 PM

Its harder for some of us to shove club football to the side when it means more to us than the national team, supporting an old firm select managed by a complete twat who overlooks one of our own not easy to do.

500miles
30-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Derek Riordan's goalscoring form isn't as good as any of those players that he is in contest with, apart from Maloney, who is a better wide player than Derek. What's the outrage here?

.Sean.
30-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Its harder for some of us to shove club football to the side when it means more to us than the national team, supporting an old firm select managed by a complete twat who overlooks one of our own not easy to do.

I'm a Hibs fan and won't give my full backing to an Old Firm select. My sentiments are shared by plenty of others.

Alfred E Newman
30-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Couldn`t care less whether he is in the Scotland squad or not.
He is better out of it till that specky git has been punted.
As long as he is playing and scoring for us I`ll be happy.

clerriehibs
30-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Derek Riordan's goalscoring form isn't as good as any of those players that he is in contest with, apart from Maloney, who is a better wide player than Derek. What's the outrage here?

The outrage is why do Scotland have to go on the hunt for guys with Scottish grannies, when we have born and bred and Scotland supporting players like Riordan?

Levein will never play Riordan because he couldn't bear to upset his yam bum chums. If Riordan continues as he is, he might scrape into the squad.

England supporting driver, however, will swan into the team as soon as he's off his crutches ... if he ever gets off them. Now ... what is it about driver's all round game that is worth so much more than Riordan's contribution? Great, maybe, possibly, winger, but what's his tracking back like?

killie-hibby
30-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Levein's philosophy on skills and workrate required to play for Scotland would have omitted from his team two great legends. John White of Tottenham and our own Willie Hamilton.

johnrebus
30-09-2010, 08:21 PM
The outrage is why do Scotland have to go on the hunt for guys with Scottish grannies, when we have born and bred and Scotland supporting players like Riordan?

Levein will never play Riordan because he couldn't bear to upset his yam bum chums. If Riordan continues as he is, he might scrape into the squad.

England supporting driver, however, will swan into the team as soon as he's off his crutches ... if he ever gets off them. Now ... what is it about driver's all round game that is worth so much more than Riordan's contribution? Great, maybe, possibly, winger, but what's his tracking back like?

His ability to pick up wages whilst almost permanently living in the treatment room?

:confused:

Hibbie_Cameron
30-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Dont see why the Levein hatred is all coming out on here, its not like Walter Smith or Alex McLeish picked him either and they are far better managers than Levein.

In fact Vogts picked him once or twice and Burley picked him once or twice, yet they are slated for being hopeless!!

Im not saying he does not deserve a call up but im hardly surprised when he is not included in the squad like some on here

KiddA
30-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Caldwell, Gordon and Maloney back in the Scotland squad (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9047961.stm). No place for Deeks. If it wasn't so predictable it would be funny.

Potter is a grade A idiot Riordan has more ability in his left big toe than Maloney :agree:

Wont be long until he gets sacked when he fails to qualify for the Championships :agree:

The sooner the idiot is out of the Scotland fold the better the celebrations at the last minute goal were truly embarrassing :bitchy: in the last game against Lichtenstein that world football force.

blackpoolhibs
30-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Anyone with half a brain knows that Derek deserves to at least be in the squad.:confused: Potters an erse.:bitchy:

Sir David Gray
30-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Dont see why the Levein hatred is all coming out on here, its not like Walter Smith or Alex McLeish picked him either and they are far better managers than Levein.

In fact Vogts picked him once or twice and Burley picked him once or twice, yet they are slated for being hopeless!!

Im not saying he does not deserve a call up but im hardly surprised when he is not included in the squad like some on here

Alex McLeish couldn't really play him as he was the Scotland manager when Riordan was rotting on the Celtic bench.

Walter Smith DID pick Riordan, in fact he was the one who gave Riordan his Scotland debut in 2005.

Berti Vogts did not pick Riordan at all and Burley picked him twice, near the end of his reign, in two friendlies against Japan and Wales.

Nameless
30-09-2010, 11:16 PM
McGregor, Weir, Broadfoot, McCulloch, Naismith & Levein are people I hate with a passion, and I do mean hate. They are undeserving of the "honour" of being involved with the Scotland team, and I can't bring myself to support them. While I don't want Scotland to lose, I really could care less if they did. These people are the embodiement of everything that is wrong in Scottish football.

Halifaxhibby
30-09-2010, 11:26 PM
To be honest, i thought levein would do a decent job as Scotland manager he seemed to put a decent hard working team together at dundee utd, but i cannot work out his squad selection again?!!,
Gordon has just recovered from a broken arm, why risk him at all when alexander at castle greyskull is a solid keeper imho.
Caldwell has played 60 mins of reserve team football so far this season but will no doubt start against Spain, i bet xavi and iniesta are sh*tting themselves!!!
Mcmanus and Robson are well off form so far this season and their team is languishing near the bottom of the championship.
I like Dorrans but again he's not played much this season so far not sure whether he's had a knock or just fell out of selection.
Iwelomu and an untried player from Qpr up front???? Good luck to the lad but wtf???
Obviously any hun or tim who has scottish nationality walks straight into the squad on form or not.

Don't get me started about deeks, as its been pointed out many times in this thread levein doesn't like him and never will theres more chance of colin nish getting a start before derek!!( well, maybe not!)
The whole set up is p*ss poor, i hate the fact players like barry the crab and that wee bell end driver at hearts decide if and when they will play for Scotland.

Good luck Scotland, we'll need it!!

silverhibee
30-09-2010, 11:44 PM

Walter Smith picked Riordan a number of times for Scotland squad.

vuefrom1875
01-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Do you think Levein holds a lurking predudice against Riordan,and indeed against Hibs?:agree:

Skanko79
01-10-2010, 05:47 AM
No

Iain G
01-10-2010, 06:09 AM
Do you think Levein holds a lurking predudice against Riordan,and indeed against Hibs?:agree:

Yes he's a dullard Yam fud... :agree:

Question the next...

Matty_Jack04
01-10-2010, 06:34 AM
Anyone know how much if at all this constant 'snubbing' is affecting deeks?

wouldnt like to think he's desperate for a game, could well be a factor in his decision to stay or not???

basehibby
01-10-2010, 07:28 AM

The oft used accusation that Riordan does not work hard enough for the team actually held some water when McLeish and Smith were in charge. Anyone that's been watching Hibs for the last year or so though, would have to acknowledge a vast improvement in that side of his game with absolutely no sign of any adverse affect on his sublime goalscoring talents.

The fact that Levein continues to trot out this nonsense on the back of putting out a team of Scotland workhorses who struggled to break down Litchenstein (LITCHENSTEIN FFS :grr:) at home in an important qualifier is indeed a cause for outrage and the questioning of Levein's ability to manage at international level IMO.

Personally, I was fully behind Levein's appointment but I'm starting to lose patience with his resolute refusal to do what's so obviously the right thing for our country.

Antifa Hibs
01-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Riordan shouldn't get anywhere near the Scotland squad until he ups his workrate.

Who the heck wants natural ability and classy goalscoring in a squad. Being a striker doesn't entail scoring goals, its about running about like a daftie for 90 minutes. I mean check Filippo Inzaghi, Raul and Van Nistelrooy, they never scored goals and were constantly back at centre half helping their pals oot. Infact, naw wait a minute, they scored goals for fun, rarely moved out the 18 yard box and are the greatest strikers the worlds ever seen.

Levien, yer a useless Hertz ****.

'Mon the Spain :cool2:

Bad Martini
01-10-2010, 11:13 AM
I fear, Deek could batter in 25 goals a season and that potter faced, sheitebag of a manager wouldn't pick him.

Which is why, I do hope, when he does eventually make the squad (hopefully after Potter gets his p45) el-Deeko takes to the camera, after slotting in a raker and adorns a t-shirt under his Scotland top that says "DRY YER EYES LEVEIN"....

In fact, he could get a series of them printed, score a hattrick and offer messages to other ********s including Mr G Smith, formerly chief ersewits of the SFA ... and for good measure "PUB TEAM" anaw :greengrin

Sorted.

ENDOF

poolman
01-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Scotland FC are *****.

Levein is a cock.

Away and **** yourself Mr High and Mighty

I want Scotland to make a right cock up of these qualifiers purely so that Potters job becomes untenable and we can then maybe get a decent manager in

Mon the Spain

Skanko79
01-10-2010, 10:28 PM

I want Scotland to make a right cock up of these qualifiers purely so that Potters job becomes untenable and we can then maybe get a decent manager in

Mon the Spain

Your a total tube, a complete pleb. Some of the complete drivel you spew on here is unreal.

So, if your not in favour of any Hibs manager you would want them to get pumped?

Away for a lie down you stupid boy. :bye:

Albion Hibs
01-10-2010, 10:33 PM

Mon the Spain

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

You will no doubt be leading the we want yogi out campaign just so you can get another manager in so you can then hound them out. This is becoming a real problem at Hibs, no manager seems to have a life span of more than one season regardless of how they do.

Get real mate.

Skanko79
01-10-2010, 11:06 PM

You will no doubt be leading the we want yogi out campaign just so you can get another manager in so you can then hound them out. This is becoming a real problem at Hibs, no manager seems to have a life span of more than one season regardless of how they do.

Get real mate.

Couldnt agree more mate, see some of the crap some folk on here come out with i.e. pointing the finger at folk for being yams and that its a complete joke, these guys actually come across as yams themselves with there anti hughes/hibs drivel. English yams for that matter!!

poolman
02-10-2010, 11:44 AM

Get real mate.

You havn't a ****in clue mate

Apart from I'm talking about Scotland and not Hibs there's no way i want Yogi out, and for your information i know Yogi personally so dont presume things about me when it comes to Hibs or their manager

Get real yersel :bitchy:

And as for Harry potter and his huns, I hope they get pumped

poolman
02-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Your a total tube, a complete pleb. Some of the complete drivel you spew on here is unreal.

So, if your not in favour of any Hibs manager you would want them to get pumped?

Away for a lie down you stupid boy. :bye:

Who the **** mentioned a Hibs manager or cant you read

:bye: yersel

blackpoolhibs
02-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Just watching the championship on bbc, and its my 1st time of seeing Jamie Mackie, i have to say he looks a decent player on todays evidence.

Wotherspiniesta
02-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Just watching the championship on bbc, and its my 1st time of seeing Jamie Mackie, i have to say he looks a decent player on todays evidence.

:agree:

Should be him and Fletcher up front V the Czechs. Two players who will run about like daft, are younger and open to more improvement than Kenny Miller and playing at a much higher level than Kenny Miller.

Any guesses who the first name on the teamsheet will be on Wednesday? Probably Kenny Fakebake Misser. :rolleyes:

If we had didnt have such an Weedgie Old Firm pandering puppet in charge we dont actually have that bad a team.

Starting XI of:

Gordon

Hutton Caldwell McManus Whittaker

Dorrans Brown Fletcher Maloney

Fletcher Mackie

Decent?

Skanko79
03-10-2010, 12:05 AM
:agree:

Should be him and Fletcher up front V the Czechs. Two players who will run about like daft, are younger and open to more improvement than Kenny Miller and playing at a much higher level than Kenny Miller.

Any guesses who the first name on the teamsheet will be on Wednesday? Probably Kenny Fakebake Misser. :rolleyes:

If we had didnt have such an Weedgie Old Firm pandering puppet in charge we dont actually have that bad a team.

Starting XI of:

Gordon

Hutton Caldwell McManus Whittaker

Dorrans Brown Fletcher Maloney

Fletcher Mackie

Decent?

no not really.

i know he's a hun but are you honestly saying you would start an uncapped, inexperienced player ahead of kenny miller who has been banging them in?

Gordon gk
Hutton rb
Whittaker lb
Caldwell cb
McManus cb
Naismith rm
Dorrans cm
Fletcher cm
Maloney lm
Fletcher cf
Miller st

Wotherspiniesta
03-10-2010, 12:11 AM
no not really.

i know he's a hun but are you honestly saying you would start an uncapped, inexperienced player ahead of kenny miller who has been banging them in?

Gordon gk
Hutton rb
Whittaker lb
Caldwell cb
McManus cb
Naismith rm
Dorrans cm
Fletcher cm
Maloney lm
Fletcher cf
Miller st

Yes. I am honestly saying that. Kenny Miller is tried and tested at International level....failing on numerous occasions... He will 99% of the time bottle it in front of goal for Scotland and one goal against Leichtenstein won't change my opinion of him.

Kris Boyd was banging them in at SPL level for the last 4 years. He can't score at championship level these days. Thats how pish a standard the SPL is.

Skanko79
03-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Yes. I am honestly saying that. Kenny Miller is tried and tested at International level....failing on numerous occasions... He will 99% of the time bottle it in front of goal for Scotland and one goal against Leichtenstein won't change my opinion of him.

Kris Boyd was banging them in at SPL level for the last 4 years. He can't score at championship level these days. Thats how pish a standard the SPL is.

are you mental mate? the boy works his socks off. he was linked with Roma and Inter a couple of seasons backs purely because of his performances at international level. you have to go on performances and he is the striker in form the now. surely you are not going to say he's not.

Wotherspiniesta
03-10-2010, 10:51 AM
are you mental mate? the boy works his socks off. he was linked with Roma and Inter a couple of seasons backs purely because of his performances at international level. you have to go on performances and he is the striker in form the now. surely you are not going to say he's not.

Miller is playing in a piss poor league, like it or not. The championship is a much higher standard than the SPL and Mackie has scored 8 goals in 10 games, with a few assists aswell. He deserves a chance.

Miller is not International class. All this " he works his socks off" pish has been branded about Kenny Miller for the last few years. The fact is before he scored against one of the worst footballing countries in the world, he had gone over 1000 minutes without scoring a competitive goal for Scotland. Now THAT'S mental.

But that's ok in your book because he runs about a lot. :rolleyes:

H18sry
03-10-2010, 11:30 AM
The team to start in Prague won't be far from this one in my opinion

GK McGregor
RB Hutton
LB Whittaker
CB Weir
CB Berra or McManus
RM Naismith
CM Fletcher
CM Brown
CM Morrison
LM Maloney
CF Miller

Thats the best we can hope for I'm affraid.