PDA

View Full Version : Yams Non payment of players

Ozyhibby
29-09-2010, 04:37 PM
I was told by an ex player today that the reason Gary Mackay felt the need to go public with his concerns this week was that their players had not been paid again last week.
May be why they performed so poorly at the weekend.:dunno:
Before people start moaning about sources, I barely know this guy and I am no more connected than the next man. Just thought i would put out there to see if anyone else had heard the same.

Mikey
29-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Haven't heard, but let's make it true anyway.

FACT :greengrin

Andy74
29-09-2010, 04:46 PM
I was told by an ex player today that the reason Gary Mackay felt the need to go public with his concerns this week was that their players had not been paid again last week.
May be why they performed so poorly at the weekend.:dunno:
Before people start moaning about sources, I barely know this guy and I am no more connected than the next man. Just thought i would put out there to see if anyone else had heard the same.

They get paid monthly now so I'd expect it to be more of an issue if there was non payment and we would have heard about it.

That said I don't like crap written about Hibs with no basis but I positively encourage it about them! :greengrin

Jack
29-09-2010, 04:51 PM
If I remember correctly despite their non-payments in the past they got results the weekend it was reported they hadn’t been paid.

For that reason I’m out, but predict 5 pages :greengrin

Barney McGrew
29-09-2010, 04:55 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

The season ticket money will have run out and they've only had one home league game in the last month to top up funds.

Expect a church jumble sale again very soon :agree:

The_Todd
29-09-2010, 06:10 PM
I have my doubts.