PDA

View Full Version : Yams Vlad hits back at gary mcfud

poolman
29-09-2010, 07:05 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/09/29/hearts-owner-vladimir-romanov-hits-back-at-parasite-ex-bos-gary-mackay-86908-22594605/

More comedy gold from the Mad Yin :greengrin

matty_f
29-09-2010, 07:13 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/09/29/hearts-owner-vladimir-romanov-hits-back-at-parasite-ex-bos-gary-mackay-86908-22594605/

More comedy gold from the Mad Yin :greengrin

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov has launched a vicious verbal attack on former club captain Gary Mackay, branding him a "parasite".
His outburst came after Mackay, now an agent, criticised the Lithuanian's meddling in team affairs and suggested he relinquish his control of the Tynecastle outfit.
The former fans' favourite recently stepped down as a matchday analyst for Hearts Media because he could no longer stomach Romanov's influence on playing matters.
The latest interference saw boss Jim Jefferies having to sideline Marius Zaliukas after the defender refused to sign a new contract.
That coincided with the Gorgie men crashing to a 2-0 SPL defeat against Motherwell and a 4-3 Co-operative Insurance Cup exit at Falkirk.
Romanov said: "I agree with Mr Mackay that a new owner is needed - to rescue the club from people like him and from those who live all their lives at the expense of football.
"I am tired of fighting the mafia and will be pleased to step down for someone who has the strength and hope to defeat it more than I do. Let the Great Saviour (Mackay) answer a question - has he ever bought a ticket for the game with his own money?
"I can understand his outrage. Perhaps due to the fact we have assembled a good management team he currently does not have a chance to steal players from Hearts or shove his players to the club - as parasites living at the expense of clubs begin to smell.
"A defeat at the time the club has brought together good players, has a solid pyramid of more than 60 footballers, and suddenly loses four goals, then two from weaker teams - it is a reason to start thinking that perhaps there may be a betrayal.
"We need to see if there were any of Mr Mackay's players involved in defence and how they played."
Meanwhile, Jefferies has urged his team not to resort to the long-ball game against Rangers on Saturday.
The Jambos have not won at home in the SPL since April and the boss said: "We don't want to see the ball lumped forward. That's why we play two wingers.
"You're asking them to get the ball wide and get round the back of the opposition. We don't want anything launched to Kevin Kyle from the back."

:faf:

Phil MaGlass
29-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Guys like GM are parasites though, dont see whats wrong with him saying that. But the rest is nuts.

MussiHibee
29-09-2010, 07:25 AM
He does suggest he is willing to sell Hearts to someone else.

Obviously UKIO (Romanov) will want all there money back that they have invested.

Mikey
29-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Vlad should stop FJK from playing any of the players that Mackay represents.

So that's Lee Wallace taken care of :greengrin

He's probably got his fingers in several pies at the PBS. Anyone know of any other players there that he looks after?

poolman
29-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Vlad should stop FJK from playing any of the players that Mackay represents.

So that's Lee Wallace taken care of :greengrin

He's probably got his fingers in several pies at the PBS. Anyone know of any other players there that he looks after?

I dont know Mikey but vlad's on the case :greengrin

"We need to see if there were any of Mr Mackay's players involved in defence and how they played."

hibbiedon
29-09-2010, 07:35 AM
A defeat at the time the club has brought together good players, has a solid pyramid of more than 60 footballers, and suddenly loses four goals, then two from weaker teams - it is a reason to start thinking that perhaps there may be a betrayal.

This is my favourite part, the man is a born diplomat :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Disc O'Dave
29-09-2010, 07:44 AM
"The Jambos have not won at home in the SPL since April"

Yet they still come on here spoutiing pish about our home record. If anything typifies the sadness of Jambos, there you have it.

"Ha Ha, you'se are ****, and we're delerious because we are only marginally less **** at this moment in time, after being even ****ter last season"

Freaks, the lot of them.

euro Hibby
29-09-2010, 08:03 AM
I don't believe Vlad is a mug by any means. He is a businessman and you can be sure that he will not walk away from Tynie without money in his pocket.

He also was one of the few to come out and have a direct go at the Glasgow mafia which runs the Scottish game and his comments regards Gary Mckay are not far of the target.

Hearts were very close to winning the league and yeah maybe Vlad screwed up of George Burley - you know the giddy heights.

In the end I prefer Rod Petries approach to the game which is cautious due to the current economic crisis in the game. I would still like to here of more young players coming in and would hope that HIbs can cast their net afar to get the best from even far away places.

bighairyfaeleith
29-09-2010, 08:16 AM
FFS this guy makes yogi and shabba look like complete novices when it comesto talking pish:greengrin

Kaiser1962
29-09-2010, 08:52 AM

Obviously UKIO (Romanov) will want all there money back that they have invested.

I think as an investment opportunity the Yams are up there with sub prime mortgages. Nobody in their right mind would pump that much money into a football club and not expect to make an enormous financial loss. Vlad is proof of this.

bawheid
29-09-2010, 08:54 AM
An amazing rant from Vlad - fair cheers you up on a wet morning!

The only thing that would have improved it was to ask how many winners medals Gaz had on his mantlepiece. :greengrin

Woody1985
29-09-2010, 08:59 AM

That was my take on it at the first time of reading. He sounds like he's given up on Scottish football and will just let them tick over now.

robinhood
29-09-2010, 09:00 AM
"The Jambos have not won at home in the SPL since April"

Yet they still come on here spoutiing pish about our home record. If anything typifies the sadness of Jambos, there you have it.

"Ha Ha, you'se are ****, and we're delerious because we are only marginally less **** at this moment in time, after being even ****ter last season"

Freaks, the lot of them.

I havent seen many Hearts fans blasting your home record. Ours is poor also recently.

Your overall form is rather disappointing and is never not going to attract abuse from your rivals.

H18sry
29-09-2010, 09:04 AM
I don't believe Vlad is a mug by any means. He is a businessman and you can be sure that he will not walk away from Tynie without money in his pocket.

He also was one of the few to come out and have a direct go at the Glasgow mafia which runs the Scottish game and his comments regards Gary Mckay are not far of the target.

Hearts were very close to winning the league and yeah maybe Vlad screwed up of George Burley - you know the giddy heights.

In the end I prefer Rod Petries approach to the game which is cautious due to the current economic crisis in the game. I would still like to here of more young players coming in and would hope that HIbs can cast their net afar to get the best from even far away places.

The season was only 10 games old, or are you talking about this .....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s :faf::faf:

hibbymac
............."A defeat at the time the club has brought together good players, has a solid pyramid of more than 60 footballers, and suddenly loses four goals, then two from weaker teams - it is a reason to start thinking that perhaps there may be a betrayal."......

Hmmmmm ... Can see Vlad getting in touch with the Pakistan Cricket team, could be money to be made here Vlad, ....your own players throwing games. :brokenyam:

Disc O'Dave
I havent seen many Hearts fans blasting your home record. Ours is poor also recently.

Your overall form is rather disappointing and is never not going to attract abuse from your rivals.

You obviously steer clear of the Evening News comments sections every day then (quite a clever move, in all honesty)

robinhood
29-09-2010, 09:05 AM
You obviously steer clear of the Evening News comments sections every day then (quite a clever move, in all honesty)

A more horrific collection of individuals you wont find. A complete waste of bandwidth.

Steve20
29-09-2010, 09:08 AM

I am surprised that people actually believe they would have won the league that season. Celtic would still have walked it, IMO.

Beefster
29-09-2010, 09:28 AM
So has McKay joined Sickbag's Most Wanted alongside Pressley? They do like trashing their legends when they stick up for the club over there.

johnrebus
29-09-2010, 09:29 AM
I am surprised that people actually believe they would have won the league that season. Celtic would still have walked it, IMO.

Of course they were close to winning the League - if the season had lasted ten weeks......,

The 400,000 talk about the Burley era as if it was a Chinese Dynasty.

He was actually there for about four months.

:rolleyes:

lyonhibs
29-09-2010, 09:33 AM
" Let the Great Saviour (Mackay) answer a question - has he ever bought a ticket for the game with his own money?"

"Perhaps due to the fact we have assembled a good management team he currently does not have a chance to steal players from Hearts or shove his players to the club - as parasites living at the expense of clubs begin to smell."

:faf::faf:

Vladimir Romanov :applause::Romanov:

No wonder he considered registering himself as a player. Certainly doesn't miss when he takes aim at his target, does he??

EskbankHibby
29-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Yet another example of the gulf in class between our clubs.

Can you imagine STF ever calling Lawrie Reilly/Pat Stanton/Keith Wright a parasite in the press?

Some pretty serious revisionism going on by our pink pals incidentally. Club legend Gary MacKay, diamond geezer who trains the Hearts youngsters through the summer has turned into another traitor.

They are all absolutely terrified of raising a dissenting voice to 'Mr Romanov', the forelock tugging going on is entertaining to say the least.

blackpoolhibs
29-09-2010, 09:36 AM
So has McKay joined Sickbag's Most Wanted alongside Pressley? They do like trashing their legends when they stick up for the club over there.

Gary McKay a legend? :greengrin Even for a team like Hearts, with very few players who could be thought of as legends, surely McKay is scraping the barrel?

matty_f
29-09-2010, 09:37 AM

Finished last season how many points ahead of you? And only 3 points behind for this season. I can see how you'd be lapping it up, right enough.

lyonhibs
29-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Gary McKay a legend? :greengrin Even for a team like Hearts, with very few players who could be thought of as legends, surely McKay is scraping the barrel?

Did he not win the League and Cup double in '86?? :confused:

blackpoolhibs
29-09-2010, 09:39 AM

I'd forgotten about that, yes Gary is a legend, my apologies.:wink:

Jack
29-09-2010, 09:46 AM

Not just getting at you Mussi but there's always talk of the ‘money Vlad has invested in Hearts’ but where? How much?

They spent / wasted a good few million on players but have made that back in spades from sales, albeit mostly different players. There have been debt for equity swaps that never seem to reduce the overall debt. There is the transfer of Tynie to offset debt AND still the overall debt, which the yams pay increasing interest on, is higher than its ever been!

Where is the investment?

My fag packet economics suggest something like £30m to £40m+ has been disinvested from the club.

Anyway what the madman says is absolutely true. Its just the way he tells ‘em. :faf:

bawheid
29-09-2010, 09:57 AM

Pretty sure the merricks voted him into their "greatest ever" XI in the EEN a few years back. :hilarious

:greengrin

Kevvy1875
29-09-2010, 10:08 AM
'Mr' Romanov.......take a bow son:top marks

Don't let the parasite's get you down:agree:

And Gary Mackay?....awwww, what happened? Don't you remember this?
http://www.adamsmithcollege.ac.uk/relations/public/pressreleases/images/20061212/01/believelaunch02.jpg

Ughhhhhh, sorry for posting this chaps but it is all in the name of research. We all have a burden to bear at some point.:cool2:

Holmesdale Hibs
29-09-2010, 10:11 AM

The only person stupid enough to invest in them before was him. Now they have bigger debt and we're in a recession. Looks like the mad one will be at the PBS for a while.

MSK
29-09-2010, 10:48 AM
The only person stupid enough to invest in them before was him. Now they have bigger debt and we're in a recession. Looks like the mad one will be at the PBS for a while.Good ...:greengrin

robinhood
29-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Finished last season how many points ahead of you? And only 3 points behind for this season. I can see how you'd be lapping it up, right enough.

Did I say anything about you finishing above us? I said your form this year has been disappointing. Do you really expect it to pass without comment from Hearts fans?

Mikey
29-09-2010, 10:53 AM
An amazing rant from Vlad - fair cheers you up on a wet morning!

The only thing that would have improved it was to ask how many winners medals Gaz had on his mantlepiece. :greengrin

Taken from Wikipedia.......

"Gary keeps his winners medals in an old `bluebell` matchbox."

bawheid
29-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Taken from Wikipedia.......

"Gary keeps his winners medals in an old `bluebell` matchbox."

Also from Wiki...

"Mackay is involved in work for 'Show Racism the Red Card' which primarily aims to prevent racism in football."

Is this right? Does Kevin Harper know? :confused:

matty_f
29-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Did I say anything about you finishing above us? I said your form this year has been disappointing. Do you really expect it to pass without comment from Hearts fans?

Our form might be disappointing but what does it say about your form that you're just 3 points ahead this season, and finished 6 points below us this season?

People in glass houses, is the point I'm making...

robinhood
29-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Our form might be disappointing but what does it say about your form that you're just 3 points ahead this season, and finished 6 points below us this season?

People in glass houses, is the point I'm making...

I passed no comment other than to say your form was disappointing. Football fans are in general very blind to their own teams deficiencies.

Ive also admitted our home form is very poor in this thread also.

wazoo1875
29-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Also from Wiki...

"Mackay is involved in work for 'Show Racism the Red Card' which primarily aims to prevent racism in football."

Is this right? Does Kevin Harper know? :confused:
Saw this too , can only conclude that someones taking the pish :confused:

Hibernia Na Eir
29-09-2010, 11:20 AM
isnt it just great when the Mad-One takes the utter p*** out of the Hearts Leg- End? ! ! ! :greengrin

Old Big Ears will need to think up new tactics to remove the great cirucs dictator!:thumbsup:

Lovin it :greengrin

johnrebus
29-09-2010, 11:29 AM
I passed no comment other than to say your form was disappointing. Football fans are in general very blind to their own teams deficiencies.

Ive also admitted our home form is very poor in this thread also.

Stuff your form.

Your club is a joke from top to bottom.

Why don't you just rebrand as Chipperfields?

You know it makes sense.

Sergey
29-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Not just getting at you Mussi but there's always talk of the ‘money Vlad has invested in Hearts’ but where? How much?

They spent / wasted a good few million on players but have made that back in spades from sales, albeit mostly different players. There have been debt for equity swaps that never seem to reduce the overall debt. There is the transfer of Tynie to offset debt AND still the overall debt, which the yams pay increasing interest on, is higher than its ever been!

Where is the investment?

My fag packet economics suggest something like £30m to £40m+ has been disinvested from the club.

Anyway what the madman says is absolutely true. Its just the way he tells ‘em. :faf:

Was going to post something similar, Jack. This so called 'investment' is nothing more than an urban myth. The folk that insist that Vlad is putting his hand into his own pocket to fund the club probably believe in djinn and flying carpets, too. Those are both myths, but equally believable.

Not only has Vlad trousered the transfer funds, he's also coerced the club out of many millions in 'registration fees' and openly uses the club to pay his UBIG jakeys.

To be brutally honest, there has been no investment. Never has been and never will be.

Hibs90
29-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Vlad :top marks

New Corrie
29-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Have nothing but respect for Vlad, outstanding stuff, yet again. Not sure what i've enjoyed more, his total disdain towards Scottish Football and the fuds that run it (and cover it in the media), or the slaughtering of Gary McFud.

It's a breath of fresh air having someone connected to Scottish Football who speaks the truth (IMO)

Hibercelona
29-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Vlad ya legend! :notworthy:

fatbloke
29-09-2010, 12:39 PM
This was posted in DR in reply to the article -

well done vlad. as much as his interferance can be annoying, i can see what vlad is trying to do at the club. he wants players to play that will give thier all for the club and wont let anyone become greedy for more money. unfortunatly we are a club that aims to make money to pay off debts and therefore we should be relying on players and staff that are going to be there long term and not looking to squeeze more cash out of the club. play and you will be rewarded with a bigger move.

Hearts pay debts - the looney that posted this drivel is even more deluded than normal - unless it was Rodney Romanov who posted it.

Hillsidehibby
29-09-2010, 12:39 PM
'Mr' Romanov.......take a bow son:top marks

Don't let the parasite's get you down:agree:

And Gary Mackay?....awwww, what happened? Don't you remember this?
http://www.adamsmithcollege.ac.uk/relations/public/pressreleases/images/20061212/01/believelaunch02.jpg

Ughhhhhh, sorry for posting this chaps but it is all in the name of research. We all have a burden to bear at some point.:cool2:

That is incredible investigative journalism.

How long would the photographer had to stalk Foulkes to get a photo of him at a bar?:confused:

lyonhibs
29-09-2010, 12:45 PM
That is incredible investigative journalism.

How long would the photographer had to stalk Foulkes to get a photo of him at a bar?:confused:

You could time it with the second figure from a stopwatch, that's for sure. No need for a calendar with Oor George :agree:

robinhood
29-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Stuff your form.

Your club is a joke from top to bottom.

Why don't you just rebrand as Chipperfields?

You know it makes sense.

Im quite sure the will have that copyrighted, but I will keep it in mind.:wink:

Dunbar Hibee
29-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Quality from Vlad :faf:

Dashing Bob S
29-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Have nothing but respect for Vlad, outstanding stuff, yet again. Not sure what i've enjoyed more, his total disdain towards Scottish Football and the fuds that run it (and cover it in the media), or the slaughtering of Gary McFud.

It's a breath of fresh air having someone connected to Scottish Football who speaks the truth (IMO)

With your there. The man's a legend. 1) attacks the inbred mutants who run the game in Scotland 2) rips Gazza a new one 3) has Los Yambolinos over a barrel and siphons off every penny they make on ST's and transfer fees to a Lith conglomerate.

Apart from getting a high velocity rifle with telescopic sights and systematically taking out television presenters, 'celebs' and reality show contestants, preferably during filming of television dancing/talent shows, there's not really a lot else he do to raise his stock in this green little corner of Merchiston.

JimBHibees
29-09-2010, 02:38 PM
With your there. The man's a legend. 1) attacks the inbred mutants who run the game in Scotland 2) rips Gazza a new one 3) has Los Yambolinos over a barrel and siphons off every penny they make on ST's and transfer fees to a Lith conglomerate.

Apart from getting a high velocity rifle with telescopic sights and systematically taking out television presenters, 'celebs' and reality show contestants, preferably during filming of television dancing/talent shows, there's not really a lot else he do to raise his stock in this green little corner of Merchiston.

Classic. :faf::faf:

Vlad's outburst is superb. Parasite and the Graet Saviour absolute quality.

Lofarl
29-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Vlad ya Star. We are living in great times my friends. Just when it seems that there is some sense of normality over at Yamboland, up pops Vlad to stir it up again.

Vlad you are a top bloke mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djIZyGPZ4rM

iwasthere1972
29-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Vlad ya Star. We are living in great times my friends. Just when it seems that there is some sense of normality over at Yamboland, up pops Vlad to stir it up again.

:agree: The finest there is. Nobody stands in the way of King Vlad.

I would like to see Hibs erect a statue in his honour outside the east stand and he should be in the Hibs Hall of Fame.

iwasthere1972
29-09-2010, 03:22 PM

Heard the Yams watch this when they can't get on RedTube.

Beefster
29-09-2010, 03:31 PM
I hope that trumpet with the 80's hairdo, who grabbed Rodney Romanov's hand and bowed in front of him, cringes every day when he thinks about it.

HibbyAndy
29-09-2010, 03:34 PM

Every single dumbo must be cringing with embarrassment watching that :agree:

IIRC the idiot that made it hauled it of only for a fellow Hibee on here to put it back up :cool2:

And aye back oan topic, Who's the radge now Mackracist???? Total Hearts plum :agree:

Andy74
29-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Was going to post something similar, Jack. This so called 'investment' is nothing more than an urban myth. The folk that insist that Vlad is putting his hand into his own pocket to fund the club probably believe in djinn and flying carpets, too. Those are both myths, but equally believable.

Not only has Vlad trousered the transfer funds, he's also coerced the club out of many millions in 'registration fees' and openly uses the club to pay his UBIG jakeys.

To be brutally honest, there has been no investment. Never has been and never will be.

Correct.

The one thing I can't fgure out though is although they are taking in interest and fees they can't run from the fact that they are never going to get the capital back from the club.

My guess is that they genuinely felt it would be easier to come in, increase the debt a bit, win stuff and rake in some money as well as punting players on regularly and now they are in deep they have to keep trying to get something back long term.

Saorsa
29-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Every single dumbo must be cringing with embarrassment watching that :agree:

IIRC the idiot that made it hauled it of only for a fellow Hibee on here to put it back up :cool2:

And aye back oan topic, Who's the radge now Mackracist???? Total Hearts plum :agree::cool2:

bawheid
29-09-2010, 03:50 PM
:cool2:

:top marks

HibbyAndy
29-09-2010, 03:50 PM
:cool2:

I do believe ( See what i did there :greengrin) That you are taking the sole responsibility for this little nugget :cool2:

PaulSmith
29-09-2010, 03:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/default.stm

Hearts 'PR Chief' appointed their CEO.

Andy74
29-09-2010, 04:19 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/default.stm

Hearts 'PR Chief' appointed their CEO.

Improving off field position?

Well placed to take advantage of future changes in Scottish and European football?

Saorsa
29-09-2010, 05:17 PM
I do believe ( See what i did there :greengrin) That you are taking the sole responsibility for this little nugget :cool2:I guess I'll have tae :greengrin

Disc O'Dave
29-09-2010, 05:18 PM
"I moved into this new role in recent months and, given my experience at Hearts and indeed my previous experience as an owner and director of a successful business, I am looking forward to the challenge ahead"

Right, so the word "month" has an "s" on it, so that means at least two. So they have had a CEO in place for at least two months, and only now feel the need to tell people about it. And we are allegedly bad at communications. (to be fair, they have obviously been missing a PR guy for the same amount of time as the old PR guy was promoted to CEO)

I also like the fact he mentions his experience at Hearts AND a successful business. :wink:

Mikey
29-09-2010, 05:31 PM
So they have had a CEO in place for at least two months, and only now feel the need to tell people about it..............

.........The day after Mackay has a pop at them for not appointing a successor to Campbell Ogilvie.

How convenient!

ancienthibby
29-09-2010, 05:33 PM
I do believe ( See what i did there :greengrin) That you are taking the sole responsibility for this little nugget :cool2:

Get the hangman's noose out!!

Here comes another candidate!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/9045467.stm

They Yams - You couldnae make it up.

Oops, MadVlad just did !!:bye::bye::bye::bye::rockin::rockin::rockin:

Disc O'Dave
29-09-2010, 05:58 PM
.........The day after Mackay has a pop at them for not appointing a successor to Campbell Ogilvie.

How convenient!

Picture the scene as he turned up for his PR role yesterday....

"Fud Mackay is having a go at us for not having a a successor to Ogilvie...Oi, PR guy, whatever your name is, why haven't you responded?"

"well, we don't actually have a CEO"

"Well, what are you going to do about it, PR man?"

"er, we could say that I'm now the CEO???"

"That'll look a bit convenient"

"It's ok, I'll say I've been doing the role for 'recent months'"

"Brilliant, my kind of guy"

grunt
29-09-2010, 07:19 PM
"I moved into this new role in recent months"
That certainly sounds rather vague. You would have thought he'd have remembered the date he was appointed Chief Executive Officer of such a major business organisation.