PDA

View Full Version : So what is going on...

Callum_62
28-09-2010, 06:49 PM
with Yogi and this 'disgraceful' stuff people have heard?

I seen plenty of fight from the team on Sat, which would suggest they are still working for Yogi.

So....whats he done??

IndieHibby
28-09-2010, 08:15 PM
What are you referring to?

Callum_62
28-09-2010, 08:20 PM
it would seem that some people 'in the know' want well shot of Yogi ASAP...and not just because we are on a terrible run.

Doddie seems to have heard some 'stuff'

down the slope
28-09-2010, 08:37 PM
I have heard there is a real "ladish" culture at ER and he favours the senior players but i'm sure that is not unusual at other clubs the length of the land, maybe those in the know could give us a hint of what is going on if any.

California-Hibs
28-09-2010, 08:44 PM
I can tell you this. I know that there was much more to the selling of Stokes than some people think. He was part of major problems behind the scenes. Continuous training bust-ups resulting in being ordered home, big time gambling problem owing a few players pretty heavy sums, and alot of mouthing off etc. I decided not to post this when i found out for sure a few weeks ago, but there you have it, its out now.

since90plustwo
28-09-2010, 08:54 PM
I can tell you this. I know that there was much more to the selling of Stokes than some people think. He was part of major problems behind the scenes. Continuous training bust-ups resulting in being ordered home, big time gambling problem owing a few players pretty heavy sums, and alot of mouthing off etc. I decided not to post this when i found out for sure a few weeks ago, but there you have it, its out now.

source?

Cropley10
28-09-2010, 09:06 PM

Really??? Are you sure?

.Sean.
28-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Yep. :agree:

However I don't think it's fair to discuss Anthony Stokes' personal issues on a public forum but I have heard all about them. Hopefully he sorts himself out.

As for Yogi, he isn't a hugely popular figure with the younger guys.

Callum_62
28-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Younger guys being the promoted u 19's?

interesting to hear any other goss....as for the stokes sale, seems to be more to it....but if he was the cause of all the unrest, surely that should improve the atmosphere?

Hibercelona
28-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Gambling is only the beginning of it. Stokes is in a really sad set of affairs.

As for Yogi. I fear he's going to cause major damage if he isn't emptied soon. Most of the squad are at braking point.

California-Hibs
28-09-2010, 11:29 PM
source?

John Rankin. As has been said, the guy has alot of problems, and was causing ALOT of trouble at Hibs. A real shame because he was a great goal scorer, but after finding out all that he got upto behind the scenes i was not upset in the slightest that we got rid of him!!
as for yogi, i know the players dont buy into his philosophies, but i dont know the full extent whats going on between him and the players, just that theres definate unrest.

Removed
28-09-2010, 11:40 PM
source?

If you don't believe it just check out the Sunderland forum readytogo. Plenty similar threads when he was there as well.

OtterHibee
29-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Younger guys being the promoted u 19's?

interesting to hear any other goss....as for the stokes sale, seems to be more to it....but if he was the cause of all the unrest, surely that should improve the atmosphere?

Not if his behaviour alone wasn't the sole reason for the problems. A factor, yes, but not the only one.

delbert
29-09-2010, 08:25 AM
The info re Stokes is spot on, you might remember Scott Lindsay being quoted as saying they did'nt have to sell him, but they decided they wanted to sell him, thats whats being alluded to here, oh and turning up p*shed for a game did'nt help things either. Great player, will score goals for fun up here (not for us now now unfortunately), but a total space cadet.

blackpoolhibs
29-09-2010, 08:31 AM
John Rankin. As has been said, the guy has alot of problems, and was causing ALOT of trouble at Hibs. A real shame because he was a great goal scorer, but after finding out all that he got upto behind the scenes i was not upset in the slightest that we got rid of him!!
as for yogi, i know the players dont buy into his philosophies, but i dont know the full extent whats going on between him and the players, just that theres definate unrest.

Care to expand on this.

jdships
29-09-2010, 08:42 AM

Almost 100% correct
Source - from younger players at EM and from a couple of pub/club owners
:agree:

Dinkydoo
29-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Good riddance to him then................he wasn't that great against us on Saturday either :devil:

Seveno
30-09-2010, 12:22 PM

I heard that he was a 'disruptive' influence.

Dunbar Hibee
30-09-2010, 01:12 PM

All correct but you've missed a bit out.

Littlest Hobo
30-09-2010, 01:27 PM
I heard Yogi fell out with Ian Murray because Bamba was acting like a big child in front of the youth squad?

Something to do with the Hibs physio not being able to see Bamba as soon as he'd liked. Temper tantrum ensued(doors got kicked)

Murray had a go at Bamba and then Yogi for allowing this to go on, especially in front of the kids.

Yogi then told Murray he'll never a kick a ball again for Hibs?

Source-The wifes, sister in laws brother! :wink::greengrin

Must be true:greengrin

houston1875
30-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Yogi had stokes by the throat after he said if u dont sell me I'll make your life a chuffin nightmare?

Who knows?

silverhibee
30-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Care to expand on this.

The players are not happy that they have to push a pram to the laundry with the dirty kit on it.

blackpoolhibs
30-09-2010, 01:46 PM
The players are not happy that they have to push a pram to the laundry with the dirty kit on it.

That would not surprise me, would they rather do it naked?:wink:

Hibby D
30-09-2010, 01:50 PM
If this thread isn't reason enough to become a private member on hibs.net I dunno what is??? :greengrin

Nothing in here that hasn't been discussed (to death) on the PM board already.

And a lot more besides :wink:

Roll up roll up :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
30-09-2010, 02:04 PM
It's true HibbyD I'm not "in the know" with anyone. Just the PM board!

silverhibee
30-09-2010, 03:02 PM
That would not surprise me, would they rather do it naked?:wink:

Only if the lights are out and its dark.:greengrin

HH81
02-10-2010, 05:54 AM
If this thread isn't reason enough to become a private member on hibs.net I dunno what is??? :greengrin

Nothing in here that hasn't been discussed (to death) on the PM board already.

And a lot more besides :wink:

Roll up roll up :greengrin

:greengrin I was reading this thread and I couldnt remember if I was in the PM board or not. I was thinking we have been here done this with Stokes for months. Then I saw this and though oh the main board, that explains it :agree:

ahibby
02-10-2010, 08:18 AM
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2010 (Amendment 4356g), after a topic has been done to death on the members clique know it all forum, it's okay to release the details to the peasants.