Not got a clue mate :greengrin

quite an interesting interview with Bamba and his agent :agree:

:I'm waiti

27-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Care to translate :devil:

Long story short, he just says:

"**** the Hearts"

Haha, nah it's mostly about his career with the IC, coming up thro the ranks, tho the voiceover does say "and he'll now be looking for a club more in line with his new standing as an international"

Seems like him and his agent grew up together, have known each other for 15+ years, so hopefully the agent won't be COMPLETELY in it for himself. The voiceover also says that the 2 might risk doing nothing in the winter window in order to prepare better for the summer one - presumably summer 2011.

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 09:33 PM
Long story short, he just says:

"**** the Hearts"

Haha, nah it's mostly about his career with the IC, coming up thro the ranks, tho the voiceover does say "and he'll now be looking for a club more in line with his new standing as an international"

Seems like him and his agent grew up together, have known each other for 15+ years, so hopefully the agent won't be COMPLETELY in it for himself. The voiceover also says that the 2 might risk doing nothing in the winter window in order to prepare better for the summer one - presumably summer 2011.

He aint that good! To be honest IMO he's slow and is too quick to slide in when he has someone with a reasonable pace running directly at him, he finds himself more out of position more often than not and unless he's in the mood he is a bombscare! He could even mark wee heedless chicken Hasselbaink of Hamilton.

He want's to move somewhere that is more fitting to his international standing, the guy never got on the park at the WC! He is dillusional.

Bamba yer over rated arse!

GTF!

27-09-2010, 09:41 PM
He aint that good! To be honest IMO he's slow and is too quick to slide in when he has someone with a reasonable pace running directly at him, he finds himself more out of position more often than not and unless he's in the mood he is a bombscare! He could even mark wee heedless chicken Hasselbaink of Hamilton.

He want's to move somewhere that is more fitting to his international standing, the guy never got on the park at the WC! He is dillusional.

GTF!

Bamba slow?

He is one of the quickest centre halves I've seen at Easter Road.

27-09-2010, 09:42 PM

GTF!

I am reluctant to comment as to be honest the boy could be saying anything. However I would say thanks Bamba for your service, hopefully that thanks is riciprocated after we pulled you up the ranks from Dunfermline.

However, for me any player that touts themselves for a move openly, fails to return from summer before our euro campaign can shove it. The guy cost us the first goal at home against Maribor and really his best challenges come after he has made a mistake.

Lets be honest if he was going anywhere and was rated by anyone out with hibs they would have taken him in the summer. I am sure the bottom of the EPL or championship would take him on a free.

As for a move in line with his IC status, maybe someone should remind him he went away and did not get a sniff at the WC. Perhaps hanging out with the Kolo's and Drogs is making him believe he should actually be playing at one of the top four - all the best!

27-09-2010, 09:46 PM

GTF!

Bamba is fast as **** over the ground so I dunno what player you've been watching :wink:

27-09-2010, 09:51 PM

Bamba is fast as **** over the ground so I dunno what player you've been watching :wink:

Almost the same one as me. Would not go as far as to say he is slow, but fast as....come on, think you need to move to a seat with a better view - or one that faces the pitch.

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 09:55 PM

I take it then you think he's a quailty player that could play at a higher level, the following are the moments that stick in my mind the most.

Gary Glenn last season at Tynecastle ripped him apart!

Wee Haseilbank of Hamilton last home game got past him a few times most notable for their equaliser!

Weiss for the Huns!

Keep in mind that my original post is to comment on the fact is that he thinks he is too good for Hibs and the SPL!

27-09-2010, 09:58 PM
I take it then you think he's a quailty player that could play at a higher level, the following are the moments that stick in my mind the most.

Wee Haseilbank of Hamilton last home game got past him a few times most notable for their equaliser!

Weiss for the Huns!

Keep in mind that my original post is to comment on the fact is that he thinks he is too good for Hibs and the SPL!

Gawn day us a favour and **** off

You aint fooling anyone here..I cottoned onto you after ONE post.

:bitchy::bitchy::bitchy:

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 10:08 PM

What have you cottoned on too? We bit critism, must be a YAM!

27-09-2010, 10:10 PM

Weiss for the Huns!

Of course, in the actual piece, it was neither Bamba or his agent that said that, but the voiceover guy, who would have put the voiceover in long after the clips with Bamba were done with :rolleyes:

27-09-2010, 10:13 PM
What have you cottoned on too? We bit critism, must be a YAM!

Aye, Cause you cant spell so your defo a YAM :cool2:

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Aye, Cause you cant spell so your defo a YAM :cool2:

Where's the spelling mistake?:rolleyes:

27-09-2010, 10:20 PM

That line is a cracker for a Hibs fan to come out with. :greengrin

27-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Where's the spelling mistake?:rolleyes:

Lets get intae a big **** off debate cause am right up for it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

But you need tae drop your Gary Glen nonsense cause he's even mare pishier than Suso Sultana:agree:

So am ready when you are :cool2:

27-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Almost the same one as me. Would not go as far as to say he is slow, but fast as....come on, think you need to move to a seat with a better view - or one that faces the pitch.

Nae need to be so aggressive. Bamba is quick and if you think not then that's fine

Weiss for the Huns!

Where did I say I thought he could play at a higher level? I said he's quick but hey so was Alan O'Brien :wink:

27-09-2010, 10:23 PM

Just confirmed he's yam bam..:agree:

Like i said tho, Had his cards marked after one post..:cool2:

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 10:23 PM

Why is spot on and true though, how do you think he done well? :confused:

27-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Why is spot on and true though, how do you think he done well? :confused:

Didnt Gary Glen score against Gretna and was hailed as the next big thing?? Either that or the Hearts fud was sent off against Gretna.

Red card in the Hearts ranks, Shock horror..

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Just confirmed he's yam bam..:agree:

Like i said tho, Had his cards marked after one post..:cool2:

Why do think I am a YAM, I'm a ST holder and have been for the last twelve seasons.

Is it because I have just started posting and expressing my opinion I must be a YAM, mate just because you have been a regular poster on here and have been for a long time doesn't mean you can take the piss and call a fellow Hibee a YAM! We all start somewhere on this forum like you did!

Should have a think about that?

27-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Why do think I am a YAM, I'm a ST holder and have been for the last twelve seasons.

Is it because I have just started posting and expressing my opinion I must be a YAM, mate just because you have been a regular poster on here and have been for a long time doesn't mean you can take the piss and call a fellow Hibee a YAM! We all start somewhere on this forum like you did!

Should have a think about that?

If you wanna put your Hibee credentials forward you need to drop the glen had bamba in his back pocket posts away :wink:

Glen is arguably the worst striker in the SPL after Elliot and em, Elliot

27-09-2010, 10:34 PM

I agree, just get one of your mates who is well kent on here to vouch for you and shut him up...:wink:

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 10:37 PM
I agree, just get one of your mates who is well kent on here to vouch for you and shut him up...:wink:

Apologies Johnnyboy sent you a PM.

Cheers.

ST:thumbsup:

27-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Apologies Johnnyboy sent you a PM.

Cheers.

ST:thumbsup:

Awrite ST :wink:

PS - Andy I hate to tell you this but ET is a Hibee is indeed a Hibs fan and I can vouch for that.

PPS - I accept no responsibility if he spraffs a loady pash :greengrin

27-09-2010, 10:39 PM

Shut me up?

27-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Shut me up?

27-09-2010, 10:40 PM

PS - Andy I hate to tell you this but ET is a Hibee is indeed a Hibs fan and I can vouch for that.

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 10:43 PM

Alright Johnnyboy, cheers m8!

HibbyAndy your a git!:greengrin

27-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Alright Johnnyboy, cheers m8!

HibbyAndy your a git!:greengrin

OK OK OK...Im hearing your a real hibby :greengrin

So forget me calling you a yam bam..You just went up and down on my yamometer thats aw :wink:

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 10:51 PM

So forget me calling you a yam bam..You just went up and down on my yamometer thats aw :wink:

Apology accepted, thanks.

Hopefully getting called a "YAM BAM" will have no long term damage!:greengrin

27-09-2010, 10:52 PM

...that gauge will be on overtime until Yogi bags 3 points in the one game...:agree:

27-09-2010, 10:59 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

...that gauge will be on overtime until Yogi bags 3 points in the one game...:agree:

Please be at St johnstone :pray:

E.T. is a Hibee
27-09-2010, 11:00 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can feel it in my water! 2-0!

27-09-2010, 11:02 PM
I can feel it in my water! 2-0!

:pray:

lets hope so :agree:

1875godsgift
28-09-2010, 03:03 AM

L T Y F

28-09-2010, 09:19 AM

I'll second that :pray:

It was murder for me after the last game up here! :bitchy:

28-09-2010, 09:37 AM

So it's likely to be around for a while, then? :cool2:

28-09-2010, 09:41 AM

What's to say that you're not an undercover Yam (who's taken it fairly seriously by attending the games, working on a fanzine and helping out Hibs admittedly), sticking up for your big Yammy mate?

Or maybe I'm just a Yam trying to stir things up amongst the peg-sellers?

My head hurts trying to figure it out.

Supraninja
28-09-2010, 10:11 AM
If this were the matrix we could all be a yam. hruhrhhrhru

4 Front Teeth
28-09-2010, 12:15 PM

GTF!

Must be a Yam - canny be watching the same Bamba that Hibs fans see every week!

28-09-2010, 12:23 PM

Well done ET, you have managed to out Jonnyboy as a Gary Glen loving YAM agent.

I suspected it for years. :greengrin

28-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Bamba is by far the best defender we have and to lose him would be like losing big Rob Jones all over again.

He should have been given the captains arm band. It might have went a long way to help keep him for a couple of seasons more?

He's by no means the finished article but with a good bit of coaching I believe he could become a great defender.:agree:

He first needs to concentrate on doing his job and stop trying to do everyone elses around him.

He gets dragged all over the place some weeks which leaves him well out of position.

He also has a habbit of trying to head/kick the ball when he has no right to even go for it= poor decision making.

I've a hunch he's off to Blackpool in january as i've already posted.

I really hope Yogi has another lined up because we will defo go backwards if/when we lose the big man.

28-09-2010, 01:28 PM
What's to say that you're not an undercover Yam (who's taken it fairly seriously by attending the games, working on a fanzine and helping out Hibs admittedly), sticking up for your big Yammy mate?

Or maybe I'm just a Yam trying to stir things up amongst the peg-sellers?

My head hurts trying to figure it out.

A sort of conundrum within a conundrum you mean? :greengrin

28-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Well done ET, you have managed to out Jonnyboy as a Gary Glen loving YAM agent.

I suspected it for years. :greengrin

Drat. Time to phone home methinks :greengrin