PDA

View Full Version : NHC Motd2

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-09-2010, 01:09 PM
WTF was that wine tasting all about?

ShanksSaidNo
27-09-2010, 02:00 PM
WTF was that wine tasting all about?
Don't know if anyone saw Stan Collymore's rant last week regarding MoTD being old and boring with no decent punditry - "same old faces every week that dont really have much of an opinion/debate after the highlights of each game". I personally love MoTD for what it is - it allows me to see all the days Premiership goals at one time but the crux of Collymores arguement was spot on. He feels it needs a shake up to make it more interesting/different with new pundits who will provide a bit of debate!

I can only assume the wine tasting was a bit of tongue and cheek and a wee bit irony following Collymore's comments.

sambajustice
27-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Who is that annoying irish speccy gadgie that presents MOTD2? I actually turned it off because of him!

Every time Ginola gave an insightful answer, that twat would mumble some pish trying to take the piss out of him. Ginola didn't look too impressed with him!

Tit!

Woody1985
27-09-2010, 02:18 PM
What's that women beating, cock watching Collymore all about? Is he trying to get another job by getting in the media all the time lately?

I thought it was quite funny at times but Ginola didn't look too chuffed and I must admit I was a bit miffed as they seemed to be taking the piss out of him in an underhand manner. It may have just been me that felt like that but the presenter seemed like a bit of a cock.

Woody1985
27-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Who is that annoying irish speccy gadgie that presents MOTD2? I actually turned it off because of him!

Every time Ginola gave an insightful answer, that twat would mumble some pish trying to take the piss out of him. Ginola didn't look too impressed with him!

Tit!

I didn't see this before I wrote my comment but I agree, the boy was a complete erse.

sambajustice
27-09-2010, 02:26 PM
I didn't see this before I wrote my comment but I agree, the boy was a complete erse.

heh heh, at least its just not me then!

Carrick Hibs
27-09-2010, 02:33 PM
He is Colin Murray, Radio 1 dj and he presented channel 5's Europa league show last season.

he was trying to take the p*ss out of Robbie Savage a few weeks back for saying he was pals with Mark Hughes and Mancini (IIRC). Savage didnt look to impressed either.

Leicester Fan
27-09-2010, 02:46 PM
And I thought Adrian Chiles was crap.

CallumHibs07
27-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Anyone got a link to last nights show? Can't find it on iplayer

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Exactly, Im astonished they found someone worse than Chiles for the show!
I thought he turned being an elmur into an art form, but, Murray is turning out worse!
I agree with Ginola, dinnae get what the fuss was about re Kuyts goal!
Callum, dont know this helps, but, its on catch-up tv on Virgin if you have it - OOPS! Not its not! just remembered i taped it!

Rossco442
27-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Anyone got a link to last nights show? Can't find it on iplayer

You can only get it on the iplayer from noon on Tuesdays. Dunno why. :dunno:

jdships
27-09-2010, 03:49 PM

I have given Mitchell the benefit of the doubt for a few weeks but now must agree with you :thumbsup:
Let's start a petioion to get Gabby Logan back - at least , even at my age, her legs are worth looking at :greengrin:greengrin

TheMentalHibees
27-09-2010, 05:16 PM
I liked Adrian Chiles personally. But in the main, I watch MOTD/MOTD2 for the highlights not the punditry that comes with it.

iwasthere1972
27-09-2010, 05:59 PM
I liked Adrian Chiles personally. But in the main, I watch MOTD/MOTD2 for the highlights not the punditry that comes with it.

:agree: Always Sky+ both of them so that I can fast forward past Shearer, Hansen and co. Don't need to see goals five or six times from every angle unless Deeks boot is on the end of it.

The Irish guy is one of the worst presenters I've seen and should be punted as soon as possible. David Ginola also talks a load of bollox.

sesoim
27-09-2010, 08:11 PM
What's that women beating, cock watching Collymore all about? Is he trying to get another job by getting in the media all the time lately?

I thought it was quite funny at times but Ginola didn't look too chuffed and I must admit I was a bit miffed as they seemed to be taking the piss out of him in an underhand manner. It may have just been me that felt like that but the presenter seemed like a bit of a cock.

Agree with everything you say. Who would Collymore want that would improve it? Or maybe he's got a chip on his shoulder (like Ian Wright) because the regulars are all white.

Either way, Collymore doesn't deserve to get on TV - a lot of ppeople have been banned from TV for a lot less than he's gotten up to in his lifetime.

sesoim
27-09-2010, 08:16 PM

I couldn't stand Chiles (boring and annoying and politically correct and self righteous) so anything is an improvement as far as I'm concerned.

But after last nights episode....Murray should maybe stick to the radio.

lyonhibs
27-09-2010, 08:28 PM

Colin Murray has a face for radio, and a voice for the silent movies.

Irritates the living **** out of me.