PDA

View Full Version : Yams Gary MacKay sees the light!!

Spike Mandela
27-09-2010, 11:13 AM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/football/Hearts-legend-Mackay-calls-on.6551924.jp

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/football/Gary-Mackay-Someone-has-to.6552128.jp

Woody1985
27-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Just read that in the news. At least one of them has finally grown some nads.

I thought he was one of the coaches there? I guess he's been punted!

johnrebus
27-09-2010, 11:39 AM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/football/Hearts-legend-Mackay-calls-on.6551924.jp

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/football/Gary-Mackay-Someone-has-to.6552128.jp

Utter pish from Mackay.

Jim Jeffries picks the team. END OF!

I know because Jim said so, just last week.

:fibber:

Sammy7nil
27-09-2010, 11:44 AM
That is Great Gary well said.

Now lets see your financial plan for the exit of "Mr Romanov" :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

H18sry
27-09-2010, 12:03 PM
Nice u-turn Gary, it was him that helped bring Mad Vlad to the PBS :faf::faf:

Lofarl
27-09-2010, 12:08 PM
"I acknowledge that the debt has become so big that it's well-nigh impossible to entice anyone to show an interest in buying the club and I admit there is no obvious solution, but I can only hope and pray that either someone can reason with our owner or a knight in shining armour can ride along and rescue our proud club from this mess."

Oh ma Sides:jamboclow:jamboclow:jamboclow

lyonhibs
27-09-2010, 12:08 PM
All very admirable, a few years too late etc, but, errrrr, Gary, you say it yourself:

"I acknowledge that the debt has become so big that it's well-nigh impossible to entice anyone to show an interest in buying the club and I admit there is no obvious solution, but I can only hope and pray that either someone can reason with our owner or a knight in shining armour can ride along and rescue our proud club from this mess"

This roughly translates to "Oh christ we're rooked, and I'm complicit"

Duffys13
27-09-2010, 12:12 PM
That is Great Gary well said.

Now lets see your financial plan for the exit of "Mr Romanov" :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Yes, I would love to see how they can get rid of him. In this climate folk must be queing up to pump 40 million into an SPL team.

--------
27-09-2010, 12:19 PM
So Gary can finally smell the coffee, can he?

Certain folks at ER need to do the same, IMHO. :cool2:

Phil D. Rolls
27-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Unless Mr MacKay is prepared to say it is all his, and Mr Deans fault, for ousting that nice Mr Robinson and replacing him with that nasty Mr Romanov (is this right), then they have mr opportunity to make it up to us Yam servants who have had nothing to do with this whole sorry affair that has destroyed our proud and famous old club.

Craig Lockhart (Mr.); Merchiston

Never liked Mackay anyway, he was a snivelling toad, that did nothing for us. 22 games against the Lochend vermin is not what we call an achievement Mr MacKay

R. Rover, Morningside

Mackay can get himsel tae France, Hobo basket thit he is. *****in poof, junkie an hoor!

Billy, Dalry

Not bein funny :tee hee:but if Mac-eye is so clever:bitchy: how come he did-nt by Hart's in-sted of Mr Romanov?:confused:

Kelly, Broxburn

WEE AIRDRIE JAMBO AGREES

Name and address witheld, c/o HMP Saughton

If MacKay comes anywhere near my girls, I swear I'll do *****ing thyme.

Parsley the Lion, the Garden

Poor McYam, I'm almost feeling sorry for the thick racist. He's been a Patsy in all of this, along with 399,999 others.

KerPlunk
27-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Yes, I would love to see how they can get rid of him. In this climate folk must be queing up to pump 40 million into an SPL team.

Yup, Delusions of Grandeur certainly comes with a price tag.........

Come to think it, 40 mill. could just about buy every player in the SPL. :cool2:

Keith_M
27-09-2010, 01:02 PM
I just read that and thought it was, how to put this, 'ironic'.

I thought Gary McKay viewed 'Mr Romanov' as the night in shining armour.

:dunno:

Never mind Gary, at least they're still playing at Tynecastle, eh.

MB62
27-09-2010, 01:23 PM
"I acknowledge that the debt has become so big that it's well-nigh impossible to entice anyone to show an interest in buying the club" and I admit there is no obvious solution, but I can only hope and pray that either someone can reason with our owner or a knight in shining armour can ride along and rescue our proud club from this mess

Buying the Yams shouldn't be a problem because I thought they owed the money to themselves :confused: :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
27-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Save our Proud Club, WTF:confused: PROUD MA ER5E:asshole:
This from the team that brought us a paedofile manager,an asbestos pinked up stadium, a team of cheating, diving Lithuanians, a team whos owner lies to their fans about their super duper new massive stadium and hotel, brings down the name of the SFA, runs down Scottish fitba at any opportunity,comes out with the most absurd poppycock, has the worst disciplinary record year after year, is more of a circus than Chipperfields, refuse to play players if they dont sign new contracts, has players who get the 5hit kicked out of them by Hibs players regularly up the toon:greengrin, who actually had Nade in their team ffs, dont pay their players on time, cannae pay their gas bills, has yet another manager that cant pick his team, have an AGM to decide they have to change a lightbulb, fans that swallow everything they are told, but they won the Second World War single handedly dont yi know:thumbsup:

aye if ah wis a yam :jamboak: ahd be proud anaw :doh:

Andy74
27-09-2010, 02:20 PM
£40m just to pay off the debt, you'd need another £15m or so to do up the stadium to standard.

You might need to pay on top of the that for the shares and assets although with a debt to pay off they'd have a cheek to ask for it.

So fo £55m you've bought yourself an average SPL team with the potential to win the odd trophy and qualify for the Europa League now and again.

Not exactly top of the list of 'things to do with £55m!'

DoonTheSlope
27-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Incredible coming from someone who backed Mr Romanov from the outset. Who on earth would be stupid enough and have the finances to become the ''White Knight'', it beggers belief.

No doubt Mr Foulkes also agrees with Gary the man who brought in Mr Romanov.

Tick Tock.......

HibbyAndy
27-09-2010, 02:29 PM
£40m just to pay off the debt, you'd need another £15m or so to do up the stadium to standard.

You might need to pay on top of the that for the shares and assets although with a debt to pay off they'd have a cheek to ask for it.

So fo £55m you've bought yourself an average SPL team with the potential to win the odd trophy and qualify for the Europa League now and again.

Elegantly put.

Hearts are donald ducked :cool2:

MB62
27-09-2010, 02:35 PM

From what I believe, buying the shares would be the only outlay for any potential buyer. The debt is due to their bank and as long as they are happy to allow the Yams to keep servicing this debt, which I assume they would as they must be making a fair bit on interest payments, then the debt would remain. Their bank might charge them increased interest of course, as I believe they get a deal at the moment, but any buyer would not need £40m up front, they would just inherit the debt.

The stadium has been a mess for years but again, no money would be required immediately to upgrade it, just the usual promise that they will do it.
So, buying the Yams is all down to purchasing Mad Vlad's shares, with the offer to anyone else who has any, maybe not as big a problem as we would all think.

grunt
27-09-2010, 02:41 PM
They may not need the £40m up front (I don't know), but whoever bought the shares would need the collateral to support a loan of £40m, as there are no assets left in the club worth anything near that. So maybe they wouldn't need £40m cash, but they would probably need to have assets worth at least that, to guarantee the loan?

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Save our Proud Club, WTF:confused: PROUD MA ER5E:asshole:
This from the team that brought us a paedofile manager,an asbestos pinked up stadium, a team of cheating, diving Lithuanians, a team whos owner lies to their fans about their super duper new massive stadium and hotel, brings down the name of the SFA, runs down Scottish fitba at any opportunity,comes out with the most absurd poppycock, has the worst disciplinary record year after year, is more of a circus than Chipperfields, refuse to play players if they dont sign new contracts, has players who get the 5hit kicked out of them by Hibs players regularly up the toon:greengrin, who actually had Nade in their team ffs, dont pay their players on time, cannae pay their gas bills, has yet another manager that cant pick his team, have an AGM to decide they have to change a lightbulb, fans that swallow everything they are told, but they won the Second World War single handedly dont yi know:thumbsup:

aye if ah wis a yam :jamboak: ahd be proud anaw :doh:

Can't really add anything to that except I thought it was the 1st world war...oh never mind.....:top marks

Andy74
27-09-2010, 03:41 PM
From what I believe, buying the shares would be the only outlay for any potential buyer. The debt is due to their bank and as long as they are happy to allow the Yams to keep servicing this debt, which I assume they would as they must be making a fair bit on interest payments, then the debt would remain. Their bank might charge them increased interest of course, as I believe they get a deal at the moment, but any buyer would not need £40m up front, they would just inherit the debt.

The stadium has been a mess for years but again, no money would be required immediately to upgrade it, just the usual promise that they will do it.
So, buying the Yams is all down to purchasing Mad Vlad's shares, with the offer to anyone else who has any, maybe not as big a problem as we would all think.

That's very true but that would be a crazy business proposition. Why would you want to buy yourself £40m of debt and a company losing about £10m a year?

A bit different if you can make efficiencies and increase income at the same time and turn things around sharpish so that you don't end up witha spiralling debt situation as you try to invest in infrastructure to increase income.

It's just not happening.

If anyone did buy the shares and take on the debt they would likely end up in an even worse mess than before.

Kaiser1962
27-09-2010, 03:50 PM
The bit that gets me is "reason with the owner" ?WTF? They owe the guy's company in the region of £40m and expect him to do some sort of deal, which will undoubtedly expect said madman to waive a huge portion of said debt, to benefit HoMoFC?

My understanding they would have to underwrite the debt and purchase the assets if they were prepared to offer the assets as guarantees for the debt. Who the ferk knows but one thing I can guarantee, it will not be pretty.

bawheid
27-09-2010, 03:55 PM
How many medals did MacKay win in his career again?

However many it was, I'm sure he'd swap them ALL to get Romanov out of Hearts.

Someone must have that ridiculous picture of him dressed like a traffic warden trying to sell STs a few years ago...

Phil D. Rolls
27-09-2010, 03:58 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00906/SNA1230X1-280_906598a.jpg

Never one to miss a photo opporchancity oor Gaz. Here he is listening to NWA.

Kaiser1962
27-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Iliked this quote in The Herald which begs the question Did Fat Jim Really Know?

"We’re struggling and I tried to sort it out a couple of weeks ago by bringing in a left-back. I tried to solve the problem a couple of weeks ago with you know who but we couldn’t so we’ll have to persevere with what we’ve got."
Jim Jefferies, Hearts manager

Link here http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/motherwell/hearts-0-motherwell-2-1.1057645

EskbankHibby
27-09-2010, 04:06 PM
How many medals did MacKay win in his career again?

However many it was, I'm sure he'd swap them ALL to get Romanov out of Hearts.

Someone must have that ridiculous picture of him dressed like a traffic warden trying to sell STs a few years ago...

Gary waiting for Robbo's to open......

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MipjC7hW4Uw/SW98dJuI_aI/AAAAAAAABJg/Y2AW8qwKdGY/s400/klansman1.jpg

fatbloke
27-09-2010, 04:47 PM

Unless yer eh trying to launder £55m - surely not!

The_Todd
27-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Poor McYam, I'm almost feeling sorry for the thick racist. He's been a Patsy in all of this, along with 399,999 others.

An avid Private Eye reader, Mr Rolls?

HibbyAndy
27-09-2010, 04:56 PM
How did the return of the Messiah that is Rudi Skacel perform on Saturday? I take it he got 4 hat-tricks and got MOM?

Skacel should never have returned to Hearts because he is NOWHERE NEAR the player he was when he left 1st time around.

Wont be long before he gets booed off the park and the Dumbo's are questioning why he ever returned.

It will all end in tears, Like '86' :cb :cb :cb

Phil D. Rolls
27-09-2010, 05:23 PM
An avid Private Eye reader, Mr Rolls?

No, it's all an original idea of mine. :whistle: :greengrin

degenerated
27-09-2010, 05:29 PM

and here's him doing his bit on polling day :agree:

http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=5885

Sammy7nil
27-09-2010, 05:47 PM

You are thinking like a yam :wink:

on day one you buy £40 million of debt and day 2 the bank asks for it's cash can you pay ? :confused:

You would have to be the worst or the most stupid business man ever to get involved :agree:

half.time.draw.
27-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Just read that in the news. At least one of them has finally grown some nads.

I thought he was one of the coaches there? I guess he's been punted!

He was at training with Rangers under 10's last year, thinkk he is still there seen him at Murray Park on Saturday

Bostonhibby
27-09-2010, 06:15 PM
His reactions about as quick and ineffective as the rest of the inert crowd of believers, if I was him I would organise a witch hunt of the group of Hearts "names" that fawned all over Vlad to get him in and helped smooth the way with the faithful. Oh wait a minute.............

HibbyAndy
27-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Member that clip on youtube. 'Vlad meets the plums' :hilarious

The_Todd
27-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Member that clip on youtube. 'Vlad meets the plums' :hilarious

What, this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djIZyGPZ4rM

Vlad and Rodney looking slightly bemused by all the peasants singing his own name at him and taking photos on camera phones.

HibbyAndy
27-09-2010, 06:28 PM

Vlad and Rodney looking slightly bemused by all the peasants singing his own name at him and taking photos on camera phones.

:faf: :faf: :faf:

Aye that yin :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Dumbo's must be cringin :greengrin

tamig
27-09-2010, 09:09 PM
The bit that gets me is "reason with the owner" ?WTF? They owe the guy's company in the region of £40m and expect him to do some sort of deal, which will undoubtedly expect said madman to waive a huge portion of said debt, to benefit HoMoFC?

My understanding of that was that he was talking about Romanov keeping out of team affairs. I don't think even Mackay would be daft enough to think they can get Vlad to knock a few million of his asking price.

nonshinyfinish
27-09-2010, 09:35 PM

:faf:

That really is marvellous work.

CropleyWasGod
27-09-2010, 09:38 PM

Yamanomics, mate.

Buying the shares buys all the attendant assets and liabilities. All.

Lofarl
27-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Loved that footage. Seeing all those yambo clowns tugging themselves over Vlad. Taking pictures on cameras before they take them down to cash converters.

Vlad and Roman looked more bemused about the whole situation. Perhaps they thought that this is the first time any of them have seen a man wearing a suit outside of a courthouse or a inbred wedding.

Saorsa
27-09-2010, 09:59 PM

The Dumbo's must be cringin :greengrinIt's a good job somebody :cool2: downloaded that and kept it before it was deleted otherwise it would have been lost forever, that would have been a real shame :agree: :greengrin

HibbyAndy
27-09-2010, 10:02 PM
It's a good job somebody :cool2: downloaded that and kept it before it was deleted otherwise it would have been lost forever, that would have been a real shame :agree: :greengrin

Aye funny how the original dumbo that put it up deleted it eh :hmmm:

Must have felt a right twat :cool2:

degenerated
27-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Aye funny how the original dumbo that put it up deleted it eh :hmmm:

Must have felt a right twat :cool2:

let's not overlook this one while we're at it :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8N7wwf3JUM

Leithenhibby
27-09-2010, 10:06 PM

pmsl, you have to feel sorry for those drop-outs :wink:

Woody1985
27-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Loved that footage. Seeing all those yambo clowns tugging themselves over Vlad. Taking pictures on cameras before they take them down to cash converters.

Vlad and Roman looked more bemused about the whole situation. Perhaps they thought that this is the first time any of them have seen a man wearing a suit outside of a courthouse or a inbred wedding.

The guy with the semi about getting his shirt signed by Vlad is the funniest. His missus 'Did you get him to sign it!' like it was Christmas and had just met Santa. :faf:

HibbyAndy
27-09-2010, 10:08 PM

:hilarious

:singing: Roman Romananov..Roman Romananov :singing:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Saorsa
27-09-2010, 10:10 PM

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/handbags.gif

HibbyAndy
27-09-2010, 10:15 PM

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/handbags.gif

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

CentreLine
28-09-2010, 07:18 AM
So lets have the entire stadium chanting "Vladamir Romanov" for the whole 90 minutes at the derby. The sheep are bound to join in....aren't they?

Www1875hfc
28-09-2010, 07:29 AM

The Dumbo's must be cringin :greengrin

Andy, do you ken any o them in that clip? you might even deliver ther mail on a daily basis.:wink:
If not ah will name and shame them for you mate :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djIZyGPZ4rM

Auckland Hibs
28-09-2010, 08:02 AM

:top marks
:faf:

Caversham Green
28-09-2010, 08:58 AM

You're just about right MB. In theory the debt would not be taken on personally by a buyer of Vlad's shares - the debt is owed by the company Heart of Midlothian plc and no-one else, and that's how it would remain. That's why the 'owing it to themselves' argument is such transparent nonsense. However, if Vlad has any business sense he would ensure that the debt is covered in full by personal guarantees from the buyers, otherwise it would be very easy to buy the company, wind it up and get your hands on the land at Tynie while Vlad loses all the money he's owed that isn't covered by the sale of the assets.

Their real problem is that, because of the above, no-one is going to buy the club. If Vlad wants to sell he would have to write off most of the debt and then virtually give the shares away. He has already effectively lost the money he is owed as they have no hope of recouping it through trading, but as it stands at least he's able to charge interest on it.