PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Derby Tickets On Sale

Mikey
26-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned before. Tickets now on sale..........

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html

Nameless
27-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Why are we selling tickets in the south stand, are hearts only getting half?

Riordans Boots
27-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Got mine today :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Diclonius
27-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Anyone reckon this will sell out?

Would be awesome if it did. :agree:

Sammy7nil
27-09-2010, 05:52 PM

Not a hope in hell of a sell out

Unless

There are Big canges at the club between now and then :wink:

Barney McGrew
27-09-2010, 05:59 PM

It should hopefully be a better crowd with it being a half decent kick off time for a change.

lyonhibs
27-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Not a hope in hell of a sell out

Unless

There are Big canges at the club between now and then :wink:

:agree: :agree:

Although I think big changes would be more effective :greengrin

Whether it's Yogi oot or a demonstrable improvement in results, performances and tactical savvy from Yogi, something has to change for the attendance to be above 18k IMO.

seanraff07
27-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Why are we selling tickets in the south stand, are hearts only getting half?

Am i missing something.. where does it say that?

GerryS
28-09-2010, 06:32 AM
I have some friends from Geordieland coming up for that weekend. When do the tickets go on public sale?

TamHibs
28-09-2010, 07:12 AM
I have some friends from Geordieland coming up for that weekend. When do the tickets go on public sale?

Tickets for home games are always general sale but for this game your mates would need to be on the database

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil MaGlass
28-09-2010, 07:27 AM
I think we will get more turning out than for the buns game. Might even be a sellout.(IMO)

If you are on the database is their a limit on the number of tickets you buy then?
Would find it strange as I dont think we could have anything near 18-20,000 on the database? Otherwise I will revise my number calculation and say 18,000. Shame, we should be doing everything in our power to make all games a sellout.

TamHibs
28-09-2010, 07:33 AM
I think we will get more turning out than for the buns game. Might even be a sellout.(IMO)

If you are on the database is their a limit on the number of tickets you buy then?
Would find it strange as I dont think we could have anything near 18-20,000 on the database? Otherwise I will revise my number calculation and say 18,000. Shame, we should be doing everything in our power to make all games a sellout.

It's 1 per person

Phil MaGlass
28-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Bluddy stupid, my club here in Holland also 1 ticket p.p. for the big games but if its not sold out you take along your passport or ID card the day before and day of the game and you can get a ticket, then that way the club has you on database and ID,d if theres any trouble.

Phil MaGlass
28-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Forgot to add, I do agree with the 1 ticket p.p just dont agree with the way the tickets cant be given out unless you have been on the database, seems like the clubs denying themselves extra income from tourists or folk who would like just to take in that game, without having previously gone to a game.

s2hart
28-09-2010, 08:57 AM

I'm on the database and just purchased 3 tickets online, no questions asked!

Cabbage East
28-09-2010, 09:10 AM
It's not 1 per person, if you're on the database you'll be able to get a few.

bighairyfaeleith
28-09-2010, 09:30 AM
yeah think you can buy upto five or six, I bought five for the rangers game online. But then went into the ticket office and I wasn't able to buy any more.

Mikey
28-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Clarification...........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?193696-The-Database-Buying-Tickets-For-Category-A-Games-At-Easter-Road

That thread will stay in the Vault for future reference.

Nameless
28-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Am i missing something.. where does it say that?

It has been changed since I first checked the link, as it was advertising tickets in the south.

Westie1875
28-09-2010, 11:22 AM
It's 1 per person

I don't think it is, think if you're on the database you can buy as many as you like.

GerryS
28-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Forgot to add, I do agree with the 1 ticket p.p just dont agree with the way the tickets cant be given out unless you have been on the database, seems like the clubs denying themselves extra income from tourists or folk who would like just to take in that game, without having previously gone to a game.

This is my situation exactly. We were there for the Rangers game. We went to the ticket office in person and they took our money no questions asked.
Any help or advice to get 4 guys into this game would be hugely appreciated. Given recent attendances, is this really likely to be a sell out?

Mikey
28-09-2010, 11:26 AM
This is my situation exactly. We were there for the Rangers game. We went to the ticket office in person and they took our money no questions asked.
Any help or advice to get 4 guys into this game would be hugely appreciated. Given recent attendances, is this really likely to be a sell out?

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?193696-The-Database-Buying-Tickets-For-Category-A-Games-At-Easter-Road

K.Marx
28-09-2010, 12:24 PM
got my tickets this morning...Section 43 Row AA! looking forward to this one :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2010, 12:50 PM
got my tickets this morning...Section 43 Row AA! looking forward to this one :thumbsup:

You are up by me, great view. :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
28-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if the game did sell out. There's not a lot of excitement on the horizon, all we can do is try and improve our poor position in a dull, turgid League till the Scottish Cup comes along. A lot of Hibs supporters will probably make this their first and last outing to the stadium this year.

(No tedious uberfan debate hijacks here please. Oh, never mind, i'll start it myself then. "But what kind of Hibbies would they be if they only attended one game etc etc")

NYHibby
28-09-2010, 02:30 PM
There's not a lot of excitement on the horizon, all we can do is try and improve our poor position in a dull, turgid till the Scottish Cup comes along.

I agree with this. Personally, I don't have a season ticket but make it to about half the home matches. I was looking at the schedule, and not counting the derby and any Scottish Cup games, I didn't see any matches I would be excited to go to until after Christmas. Given our current form, I'm even debating about going to rugby the following weekend instead of the derby.

Unless we start getting some results soon, I don't see the semi-serious/semi-casual fans turning out in huge numbers.

Aldo
28-09-2010, 02:37 PM
As long as the person buying the tickets is on database they can buy as many as they want.

I think for away games they need to supply the names and address of the other and the purchaser is held responsible if it goes pete tong.

And thats my tickets bought. Section 43 row jj

cannae wait.

LancashireHibby
29-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Wish my mate would hurry up in getting the day off work so I can get our three tickets :grr:

Already got train tickets sorted (£11 return from Bolton, bargain!) and will be heading for section 43 :agree:

carnoustiehibee
29-09-2010, 01:25 PM
got my ticket there. was wanting to get near AA52 but the closest and only seat,according to ticketmaster was GG82. this cant be correct surely:confused:

LancashireHibby
12-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Just booked, section 43 row HH 170-171 :thumbsup:

AndersonGGTTH
12-10-2010, 04:49 PM
:greengrin:greengrinI'd go for 18,275 attendance that would be good , i have a s.t in the east but for u21 game last night i got the first real look on the outside with fans in it aswell , looked really good and even beeter full of hibees